What's new

Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Buddhist Diplomacy”

Hindus respect Budhism..and Jain religion...They are offshoot of Hindu religion and not contradictory to Hinduism as such...
You probably lost him there, talking about respecting other religions, accepting your religion is not the only true path or is not contradictory to other religions.

I can see the representative of the land of the pure going "eh?"

Buddha is not god, he is also a human being. not much diffirence.

There you are wrong. Hindus actually consider Buddha as the ninth Avatar (incarnation) of Vishnu

Dashavatara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddha: Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, is generally included as an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism. Buddha may be depicted in Hindu scriptures as a preacher who deludes and leads demons and heretics away from the path of the Vedic scriptures. Another view praises him as a compassionate teacher who preached the path ofahimsa (non-violence).

Dothead cum dickhead - you are better in 1.3 billion camp. Midget dotheads cum dickheads are not allowed in 1.6 billion camp.
sorry dickie with helmet, I am already in.. I directly spoke with allah just now.. no intermediary for me. you are my bro now.. hehe..

PIA - please inform Allah
AI - Already informed

we are always ahead of you guys.

Dothead cum dickhead, in my sect we don't consider midgets brothers. So, you better stick to your fallow dotheads.
a midget is a giant among dwarfs.. that's why I am the best in the 1.6B camp.

dothead cum dickhead, you may be giant among your dwarf fallows but that doesn't change the reality that you are midget outside your well.
no no muslims are the dwarfs.. your average increased after I joined.

Dothead cum dickhead midget, delete your posts before living, otherwise you will be whining about moderation.
arrey.. I have been banned so many times .. my posts would have crossed 30000 over last 5 years.
ek aur ban to sahi. just give me a request for next id, and we;; meet in my next janm

arrey.. I have been banned so many times .. my posts would have crossed 30000 over last 5 years.
ek aur ban to sahi. just give me a request for next id, and we;; meet in my next janm

@Horus note the duplicate ID :pop:

ok

why are you complaining to WhoreUs. main duplicate nahin yaar.. main to spam hoon.
ok.. peace.. don't becave like Pak Army.. have a nice day. khaoo . khujaoo, batti bhujao

Back
Top Bottom