What's new

Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Buddhist Diplomacy”

ya, a nation of cockroaches whopship this gandhiji like a god cause he be begged freedom from british. for me he is just a laughstock.
now don't make mockery of yourself lol what empty headed man are you where you trained in mullah school

Listen dot-head, none of Muslim or Pakistani have commented/posted in this thread. So, don't paint red circle on your back without any reason.
katlu, how can I paint a circle on my back. do you want to paint a circle on a hairy back? didn't know you swung that way. lol.

look at your foulthy mouth, this is the true quality of indians.you must be proud of that.
Look at the gutter oil food u chinese eat. Man seriously you guys are full of shit, this is the reason you throw up shit in all threads.

if genghiz khan met prophet mohammad in battle what do you think would have happened.

Dot-head you have already painted and all the dot-heads start whining when Pakistanis member start commenting on Hindu religious figures.
Pube beard he was not replying you, Go do your *** lifting prayers and do not come back

Dot-head you have already painted and all the dot-heads start whining when Pakistanis member start commenting on Hindu religious figures.
Katlu, there is an extradition treaty between Islamic gods and hindu gods. if you do blasphemy on hindu gods you will be extradited to hindu hell.

Back
Top Bottom