What's new

Price hike: Metro bus fares to be doubled

Apka username W.11 kun hain :confused:
t1818.gif

Yeh mera purana dost hai spartacus yeh indians ko troll kerta tha phir ban hogaya phir eik sadi ke baad aya hai naye username ke sath!!!

We need more buses since a lot of people are using it. Revenue is a must.. Rs.40 is still cheap. I doubt you could pay that price from Shahdara to Gajumata by Rickshaw.

such an idiot this nation is...look i am not a supporter of any political party but atleast if someone does good appreciate his work rather than always criticizing and uttering nonsense just because you support the opposing party .......this nation is idiot...always crying and yelling for no reason....jahan bolne ka wakt hota ha wahan these people show their @ss and when there is no need to speak up these guys start to utter all bullsh!t

40 rupees nazar arahay hain but cant you see the inflation factor? devaluation of rupee? increase in oil prices? buses ne pani pay nahi chalna they need oil and maintenance........... they are charging fix 40 rupees for 29kms ............. compared to normal buses which are charging atleast 15 rupees per kilometer ..................

har cheaz ma criticism.......... always high on words n less on actions..........a nation filled with idiots and psychos .......... always talks on the base of biases bhai kabhi neutral ho k bhi judge krliya kro

Revenue chaya hai. Rs.40 is still cheap. I doubt you could pay that price from Shahdara to Gajumata by Rickshaw.

As a rough estimate, Rs 40 per ticket, 80 seats per bus, 40 buses, 8 trips a day per bus, running 365 days per year:

40 x 80 x 40 x 8 x 365 = 373,760,000 rupees revenue per year or 31,146,666 per month.

If the running cost is 25 crores per month, there is a big problem.

Prices are continously hiked every month... each month the prices of basic commodities are hiked up. I wonder what we will do. The prices are increasing at such an alarming rate ordinary mazdoor simply cannot feed their children anymore. He has to subsist on vegetables and fruits, the only things he can buy on his meagre earnings.

We need more buses since a lot of people are using it. Revenue is a must.. Rs.40 is still cheap. I doubt you could pay that price from Shahdara to Gajumata by Rickshaw.

a rickshaw is a rickshaw not a bus, a bus fare is always cheaper

Back
Top Bottom