What's new

Price disclosure of China's Sinopharm vaccine sparks crisis in Bangladesh

First give our vaccine , we paid in advance for it. But you thieves didn't give us vaccine. So just give us our vaccine you Munafiqs, or just shut your fu.cking gob .

And also this news is about our internal matter, so don't poke your dirty nose and just buzz off!

And you will call the employee brave because this bitch is planted raw mole.

But be sure , every single raw moles will be seek and punished , and will be punished so brutally that will be set an example. Indian moles will face the worst consequences, if not now then in near future.

Listen Indian, Bangladesh was not destinied to be the puppet of India.

It was Bengalis who break your country to create Pakistan in 1947 , and in future it will be the biggest threat for you, Mark my every single word.

You guys are creating horrible adversary in your Eastern border, and they will be much more ferocious to you than Pakistan ever was!

Trust me, you will miss Pakistani enmity too much in future, as Bangladesh will be the extreme degree enemy for you.

Don't be fooled by some online folks, they don't represent Bangladesh.

By default majority Bangladeshi hate India. and the hate is so vicious that no Pakistani can ever hate India like that. And this hate will burn you once, mark my words.

As I said in other forum. The inferiority complex among most of the Bangladeshis. No surprises. Here.

Bangladesh paid India upfront for all the vaccines including the ones it didn't receive. India broke an agreed contract. You should only comment once India supplies the vaccines plus the penalty for failure to deliver on time.

Yes BD paid Serum and sadly India did block the export. US is also to blame for this. They blocked raw materials till last month where the production was supposed to reach 60-80m doses per month around March/April itself. As a result we have to manufacture with whatever it's left and that was not enough for India alone.
Of course, BD can sue Serum and they in turn can sue GoI. Every country tries to take care of itself during this time, like the Us, which blocked the raw material to machinery to the vaccines themselves. We India have to take care of our own. It's a sad we have to come to this. Unlike Chinese we don't lie. About the origin or the price.

BD had its reservations when Sputnik was offered at 10$ couple of months ago and now they are going for chinese vaccine for 15$. It is beyond my understanding.
China can land a mars rover on mars while Russia can't. Who's technology is better and more trusty?

Paying more for a superior medicine is nothing wrong.

Inferior are such type of people who take money and then deceieve people. As far I understand we never ever do this to others.

Inferiority are people who hate the people who have helped them in the past for one reason alone- Religion.

Your above response had everything except lil bit on the topic.

Source of the problem is mainly China charged exceedingly higher price to countries like Sri Lanka. When India is charging 5-6 usd per vaccine and Russia 10 usd per vaccine, how come China charged its all weather friend Sri Lanka 15 USD per vaccine? I can smell bribe money in the deal.

Yes the government official was not professional but it would be matter of time anyway to disclose the price as corruption rate is so high in Bangladesh everyone is keeping a close eye on spending done by health ministry.
How selective u are.. there are other countries getting per shot more expensive than Bangladesh. Why didn't u compare it? Instead compare to the lowest? Are you the closest allies to China?
Chinese vaccines are expensive but do not have the efficacy of similar priced vaccines like from Pfizer and Moderna.

To be blunt here, BD government and administrative incompetence is mainly behind the reason to even purchase these Chinese vaccines - they dithered on a standard price of 10 US dollars a shot on the Russian Sputnik vaccine and then could not fill in a simple form correctly to purchase. Russian could already have supplied 4 million doses of Sputnik on an emergency basis and was willing to licence and help set up local production in BD as soon as possible.

Now BD is just grabbing anything and everything it can get its hands on without thinking about the consequences of jabbing with so many different vaccines with different side effects, efficacy levels and logistical lines. Even highly developed countries like USA/UK would have problems managing so many different types of vaccines and with BD it will be a lot worse.

PS - BD will soon start jabbing with Pfizer as it got its hands on 100,000 doses but no idea if it will get anymore soon. It is an excellent vaccine but not sure what to make of this.
China vaccine has better protection than pfizer and modena. It's proven Chinese vaccine can block Indian variant which pfizer and modena are useless against.

First give our vaccine , we paid in advance for it. But you thieves didn't give us vaccine. So just give us our vaccine you Munafiqs, or just shut your fu.cking gob .

And also this news is about our internal matter, so don't poke your dirty nose and just buzz off!

And you will call the employee brave because this bitch is planted raw mole.

But be sure , every single raw moles will be seek and punished , and will be punished so brutally that will be set an example. Indian moles will face the worst consequences, if not now then in near future.

Listen Indian, Bangladesh was not destinied to be the puppet of India.

It was Bengalis who break your country to create Pakistan in 1947 , and in future it will be the biggest threat for you, Mark my every single word.

You guys are creating horrible adversary in your Eastern border, and they will be much more ferocious to you than Pakistan ever was!

Trust me, you will miss Pakistani enmity too much in future, as Bangladesh will be the extreme degree enemy for you.

Don't be fooled by some online folks, they don't represent Bangladesh.

By default majority Bangladeshi hate India. and the hate is so vicious that no Pakistani can ever hate India like that. And this hate will burn you once, mark my words.
I know that Bangladeshis hate India like no one else. I am experienced first hand. You are in fault of ordering from that country from beginning. So now you have to get the result.
Even today there was a news in vernacular news paper, as some life saving medicines are not available in BD , some activists are taking turn to exchange them in border with help of BDR and BSF.

So now you have to get the result
So be it. But remember we are friends of friends and enemies of enemies.

I know that Bangladeshis hate India like no one else. I am experienced first hand
But one thing and that is , hating India ( it's policy ) and hating common Indian citizens aren't same thing. You must have to remember that only Indian moles and some fanatics will show hate towards common Indian citizens.

First group will do it to give a bad image of Bangladeshi people, and the second aka fanatic groups will hate common Indian citizens for their fanaticism.

No group represent Bangladeshi people.

The bottom line is , Bangladeshi people hate India not India citizens.

We hate your country's disturbing nature , we don't hate your people.

However, you are free to hate our people for hating your country's disturbing activities. Thanks .

@itsanufy

So be it. But remember we are friends of friends and enemies of enemies.
You and your govt are totally disconnected.

None of the BD govt survived with having enimity for India. Its a big paradox, you people who thinks India an enemy country are totally incompetent by selecting govt of having friendly relation with India.
Please organize your home before you can through threats to others.

BD had its reservations when Sputnik was offered at 10$ couple of months ago and now they are going for chinese vaccine for 15$. It is beyond my understanding.
Anyone with braincell will use Chinese vaccine vouched by WHO and most extensively trialled all across the globe instead of rushed sputnik V which skipped trial,all that for a price difference of just 5$ ,
True - you are in essence trading a little lower efficacy for lower risk.

All the vaccines have their advantages and disadvantages.
astrazenica don't have higher efficacy .

Please organize your home before you can through threats to others.
চিন্তা করবেন না দাদা। জাতি বিনির্মানের কাজ চলছে।

1622899946603.jpeg

If you are really well wisher of Bangladesh, you should be happy for such Bangladesh that shall literally have backbone.

We don't want to become threat to others , just we want to show our backbone when it's necessary. Thanks.

@itsanufy

Sputnik has higher efficacy than that of chinese vaccines. If Chinese vaccines are that good then Bahrain should not have gone for Pfizer and vaccinating its people again.
Sputnik never even went through proper trials to begin with .

Back
Top Bottom