What's new

Price disclosure of China's Sinopharm vaccine sparks crisis in Bangladesh

Sputnik never even went through proper trials to begin with .

If that is the case then how it got approved by WHO ? Trials were there but it has been complained about its transparency. It is in use in 30 countries and nothing of that sort has reported. It has an efficacy of 92% to begin with. Anyone having a brain cell will go for Pfizer or Moderna and if not better to go with Sputnik as compared to Chinese vaccine.

If that is the case then how it got approved by WHO ? Trials were there but it has been complained about its transparency. It is in use in 30 countries and nothing of that sort has reported. It has an efficacy of 92% to begin with. Anyone having a brain cell will go for Pfizer or Moderna and if not better to go with Sputnik as compared to Chinese vaccine.
when did WHO approve Sputnik V ¿ ?

Last edited:
So be it. But remember we are friends of friends and enemies of enemies.

But one thing and that is , hating India ( it's policy ) and hating common Indian citizens aren't same thing. You must have to remember that only Indian moles and some fanatics will show hate towards common Indian citizens.

First group will do it to give a bad image of Bangladeshi people, and the second aka fanatic groups will hate common Indian citizens for their fanaticism.

No group represent Bangladeshi people.

The bottom line is , Bangladeshi people hate India not India citizens.

We hate your country's disturbing nature , we don't hate your people.

However, you are free to hate our people for hating your country's disturbing activities. Thanks .

@itsanufy
Every country needs to help themselves before helping others.

There was havoc where dead bodies were thrown in river and still you expected India to export vaccines. Even andh bhakts would not have spared him. He has created a mess by starting the so called vaccine diplomacy.

About the hate of BD jonogon, the main reason which I can understand was the excessive influence of India on BD ranging from politics to economy. Think about the cartoon of Taskin holding Dhonis head. Now situation is improving for BD which is good for us as well. A developed BD will be less a enemy.
And It is this reason why India and by extension Indian's are so popular in South Asia. :-)
You know in a family the one who is more powerful dictates. Same for countries, think US, China.

There was havoc where dead bodies were thrown in river and still you expected India to export vaccines. Even andh bhakts would not have spared him. He has created a mess by starting the so called vaccine diplomacy.
No I don't expect that India will export vaccines in this situation. That's why India should never had pretend that they are super rich,super developed super power, who can be leader and can provide vaccine to everyone.

This policy of India just became destructive to our people.

However as I said,Indian sycophants inside Bangladesh are more dangerous than India itself.

At least India isn't too inhuman like it's sycophants who are always ready to serve their master.

For those pro India policy makers we are trapped.

We should have allow China to trial on our people, vaccines would be free that time.

But for sycophants inside Bangladesh, India became the sole supplier and now collapsed , and also put our lives in danger.

Last edited:
চিন্তা করবেন না দাদা। জাতি বিনির্মানের কাজ চলছে।

View attachment 750789

If you are really well wisher of Bangladesh, you should be happy for such Bangladesh that shall literally have backbone.

We don't want to become threat to others , just we want to show our backbone when it's necessary. Thanks.

@itsanufy
Believe me I am happy for you all, I can see the country is coming out of her worst times. I have seen the changes from 2005. It was pathetic those days with bandh and lawlessness.

I was dating my wife at that time. Meeting her was nightmare.

But situation has improved a lot .

The main problem China had was messaging the Chinese embassy in Sri lanka first tweeted that pricing was based on income of the country that was why high income hungry paid the highest and since Sri lanka was high middle income we had to pay 15 then they deleted the tweet after people complained about pricing

They they said it was fake news and no one would less than 15 after the government said they were going to make a diplomatic protest
Lol They seem to have poor PR .

China can land a mars rover on mars while Russia can't. Who's technology is better and more trusty?

Paying more for a superior medicine is nothing wrong.
What does landing a rover has to do with vaccines? 🤦🏽 There are things Russia is more advanced in than China, what does that have to do with corona vaccines? Lol

You and your govt are totally disconnected.

None of the BD govt survived with having enimity for India. Its a big paradox, you people who thinks India an enemy country are totally incompetent by selecting govt of having friendly relation with India.
Please organize your home before you can through threats to others.
From what I have noticed, it Seems Bengladesh is the same to India like Vietnam is to China. Lol

What does landing a rover has to do with vaccines? 🤦🏽 There are things Russia is more advanced in than China, what does that have to do with corona vaccines? Lol
Landing a rover on Mars is one of the pinnacle of science and technology of human being and a measurement of a country highest level of technology in almost all area. Didnt Russian and ESA strive hard to achieve that with their Exomars 2022?

Its no surprised China vaccine technology behind shall be more trustworthy and advanced than Russia produced.

Landing a rover on Mars is one of the pinnacle of science and technology of human being and a measurement of a country highest level of technology in almost all area. Didnt Russian and ESA strive hard to achieve that with their Exomars 2022?

Its no surprised China vaccine technology behind shall be more trustworthy and advanced than Russia produced.
Lol OK if you say so.

Lmao. You didn't help us. If you really love to help people, then create an independent arakan.

As was yours!

Go beg your master China for it, the whole reason why Rohingyas were made refugees is cos of the Chinese who wanted to build a port and a refinery in Arakan. Of course slaves don't remember it or forget it.

Go beg your master China for it, the whole reason why Rohingyas were made refugees is cos of the Chinese who wanted to build a port and a refinery in Arakan. Of course slaves don't remember it or forget it.
Hahaha my master China? Is that all you have in your arsenal? It looks you are supa pow like your country !Poor chap! :sarcastic:

Source of the problem is mainly China charged exceedingly higher price to countries like Sri Lanka. When India is charging 5-6 usd per vaccine and Russia 10 usd per vaccine, how come China charged its all weather friend Sri Lanka 15 USD per vaccine? I can smell bribe money in the deal.

Yes the government official was not professional but it would be matter of time anyway to disclose the price as corruption rate is so high in Bangladesh everyone is keeping a close eye on spending done by health ministry.

80dpansqcgl51-e1620209406272.jpg
il_570xN.2477080953_5xag.jpg
It seems that China has underestimated Bangladesh's per capita income

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom