What's new

Price disclosure of China's Sinopharm vaccine sparks crisis in Bangladesh

This is called whistle blowing and offcourse Chinese slaves will call it treason. There was/is a huge discussion going on India wrt vaccine prices and strategy. No one is getting accused of treason. It's a part of democratic process with opposition making sure no bribing or unwanted wastage of tax payers money is taking place.
I will call the employee brave for telling the truth and let the public decide on what they want to do.

That would be a strange practice for some deal that is meant to be secret. I would post a standard price for all customers but giving different customers different and secret kick-backs. Of course, the kick backs could be in different forms and certainly off the book.

Pakistan is China Iron Brother, I won't object if Pakistan get $5/dose, or even lower. That's Pakistan privilege.

Pakistan paid 27.15$ per shot for CanSino single dose vaccine :coffee:

Chinese vaccines are expensive but do not have the efficacy of similar priced vaccines like from Pfizer and Moderna.

To be blunt here, BD government and administrative incompetence is mainly behind the reason to even purchase these Chinese vaccines - they dithered on a standard price of 10 US dollars a shot on the Russian Sputnik vaccine and then could not fill in a simple form correctly to purchase. Russian could already have supplied 4 million doses of Sputnik on an emergency basis and was willing to licence and help set up local production in BD as soon as possible.

Now BD is just grabbing anything and everything it can get its hands on without thinking about the consequences of jabbing with so many different vaccines with different side effects, efficacy levels and logistical lines. Even highly developed countries like USA/UK would have problems managing so many different types of vaccines and with BD it will be a lot worse.

PS - BD will soon start jabbing with Pfizer as it got its hands on 100,000 doses but no idea if it will get anymore soon. It is an excellent vaccine but not sure what to make of this.

1. Bangladesh ordered/paid for Astrazeneca for 30 million doeses, got only 1/3rd and couldn't get the rest due Indian export ban.

2. SinoVac(China) asked BD for clinical trials but BD refused last year(end). BD never bothered with ordering any vaccine from them.

3. China tried gifting SinoPharm in Febuary but some Bureaucratic error/incompetancy happened from BD and China couldn't gift BD.

4. Bangladesh wants to buy Sputnik vaccine from Russia at 10 dollar per dose, everything going smoothly but all of a sudden BD wants Russia to reduce the price. Case still hanging(I think)

5. Now Bangladesh allows China to gift 500K doses + 600K doses(SinoPharm) again.

6. BD orders 15 million doses of SinoPharm on urgent basis, 5 million doses in June, 5 million in July and 5 million doses in August to be delivered. Price tag is 10 dollars per dose. Somebody from BD leaks the info and it got compared with Sri Lanka's purchase of the same vaccine at 15 dollars per dose. Now, BD might have to pay 15$ per dose or may be say goodbye to the deal.

7. (PS): BD developed it's own vaccine last years end but it was never approved for whatever reasons.

bangladesh run by ladies PM lady jurnlist lady and first secertry lady all have messed up things ? why i not surprise ?
Women 'cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours'. The average woman cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours, a new study suggests

bangladesh run by ladies PM lady jurnlist lady and first secertry lady all have messed up things ? why i not surprise ?
Women 'cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours'. The average woman cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours, a new study suggests
for how much Pakistan is buying vaccine from China?

Iirc, That's price was fixed by the Govt. for private sector. They imported on their own. GoP didn't pay that amount.

Chinese vaccines are expensive but do not have the efficacy of similar priced vaccines like from Pfizer and Moderna.

To be blunt here, BD government and administrative incompetence is mainly behind the reason to even purchase these Chinese vaccines - they dithered on a standard price of 10 US dollars a shot on the Russian Sputnik vaccine and then could not fill in a simple form correctly to purchase. Russian could already have supplied 4 million doses of Sputnik on an emergency basis and was willing to licence and help set up local production in BD as soon as possible.

Now BD is just grabbing anything and everything it can get its hands on without thinking about the consequences of jabbing with so many different vaccines with different side effects, efficacy levels and logistical lines. Even highly developed countries like USA/UK would have problems managing so many different types of vaccines and with BD it will be a lot worse.

PS - BD will soon start jabbing with Pfizer as it got its hands on 100,000 doses but no idea if it will get anymore soon. It is an excellent vaccine but not sure what to make of this.

I wanted to bust the myth of Iron Bro pricing. Yes Sputnik seems reasonable at 10$ that is what Hungary paid. Pakistan paid 57.3 $ for one pack of two Sputnik doses.. Hungary paid 37.5$ per shot for SinoVac.

I guess less p-8s, Rafales...JF17...more investment in vaccine research and production is the one lesson everyone needs to learn.
Iirc, That's price was fixed by the Govt. for private sector. They imported on their own. GoP didn't pay that amount.

I see, so what did GoP pay?

Last edited:
Good. Beijing should raise it to 20$ to make these incompetent baboons learn some lesson. Faggots
An opinion of Pinaki Bhattachariya from his wall (related to this news).

রোজিনা কাণ্ডে যারা অনুসন্ধানী সাংবাদিকতার ধুয়া তুলতেছিলেন তাদের তখন বুঝাইতে পারি নাই যে কিছু বিষয়ে রাষ্ট্রিয় গোপনীয়তা কেন জরুরি। আমি বলছিলাম রোজিনা কাগজ হাতাইতে গেছিলো এইটা ইন্ডিয়ান পারপাস সার্ভ করার জন্য। অনেকেই মিলাইতে পারেন নাই। এখন দেখেন রোজিনার তাস হারায়ে আরেক তাস খেলছে ইন্ডিয়া। আমলারে দিয়া কত দামে কিনবে সেইটা প্রকাশ করে দিছে। বারোটা বাজছে তাতেই। চিনা ভ্যাক্সিন পাইতেছি না আমরা এখন।

অনুসন্ধানি সাংবাদিতা ধুইয়া এখন পানি খান দেখেন করোনা থিকা বাচতে পারেন কিনা। হাসিনা বাটে পড়ছে এই আনন্দেই লুঙ্গি তুইলা দৌড় দেন এতে দেশের মানুষের কী হইলো এইটায় আপনারা লিস্ট বদার্ড।

Ps : So finally my personal honest opinion is , a country full of worthless, idiot , emotional and less intelligent ( who pretend to be the most intelligent people) and low IQ people , such things will happen often.

Friends like these kind of people are more. dangerous than any enemy.

And these low IQ (pretend to be a group of Einstein) ,emotional idiotic Bengali people are the main reason that treacherous people like Journalist Rozina or additional secretary shahida Akhtar always prevail.

(বেকুব জনতা, আর নিমকহারাম নীতি নির্ধারক দের দেশের কপালে এসবই জোটে!)
I would have this mofo shot

I hope this BD official gets fired and sent to jail for a long time.:angry:

He has embarrassed the Chinese and will also cost BD tens of millions of dollars extra now for the vaccine.
Maar buker duudh khai nai bokachoda tai
Do these people not understand the simple concept of a commercial contract?
You’re dealing with cucks here. Your govt should raise price to 20 for this fuckup.
7. (PS): BD developed it's own vaccine last years end but it was never approved for whatever reasons
The same fuckers that invested 50 million dollars in India and blocked Chinese vaccines are behind this too

Back
Top Bottom