What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

Got any Evidence? that they are not indegionous? From your very own link, there is one very intresting line you forgot to add in your points let me add it :)

T :)

We admit Only technical know how for ghouri missiles were imported from North Korea, rest of the missiles are indigenous like your indigenous missiles :)

If your main missile is not your own then what else you have to show ???? :lol:

FLASH UPDATE:- Weather still not good in Balasore. Test not happening today.
Tests will be carried out on the very first day that has clear weather in this week .

Whats the source for that?

Cause as per the Hindu, weather doesn't seem to be the reason for the delay.

According to Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) sources, the launch was tentatively rescheduled to July 21 as some additional tests were done on the vehicle which delayed its movement to Balasore, Orissa.

Flight-test of Prahaar missile likely on July 21

I can't recall if any of the pakistani missile has failed in the test. They can't as they have been tested and perfected at the country of their origin.
Sometimes I wonder how as 1500 km missile is tested from an "undisclosed" location. Don't they have to notify the affected area's aviation /merchant navy's authority as being done by DRDO ( Indonesian plane was held for few hours as the "envelop" was "booked" by DRDO . The envelop for the test is much larger than the perceived trajectory of the missile under test.
Please don't put DRDO's missile development and pakistani missile development on the same level. DRDO has invested lot's of sweat and have tasted failures in their mission. Please don't insult them.

You cannot recall because Pakistan Army never allowed a failed test to be reported as failed...

The undisclosed locations...Ghauri is launced from Kohat / Jehlam into Baluchistan...Shaheen-II is launched from Somniani into the International waters near Oman...for that,the concerned Merchant Navy is notified 6-12 months prior of testing...i.e. A fixed date is selected for the test...

You cannot recall because Pakistan Army never allowed a failed test to be reported as failed...

The undisclosed locations...Ghauri is launced from Kohat / Jehlam into Baluchistan...Shaheen-II is launched from Somniani into the International waters near Oman...for that,the concerned Merchant Navy is notified 6-12 months prior of testing...i.e. A fixed date is selected for the test...

And India is notified as well......according to the agreement between the two countries.

who cares if their missiles are indigenous or not?? They have them and we need to counter them - end of story.... If we chose to develop our missiles by ourselves then its great - another step to become a major world power.

After the induction of Agni 3 IRBM india has surpassed the pakistani ballistic missiles by a great margine,no doubt about that.End of story.
REGARDS....

pakistan never "tested" a missile under development. All test were done from the ready stockpile of the missiles supplied to pakistan.
What infrastructure does pakistan has at any of the places you mentioned to test an "under development" missile ? all tests were more of a "training excersice" than a missile test. Why would PAF risk an aircraft for an "missile test" ?
They knew that it was a working missile tested at the country of it's origin.

pakistan never "tested" a missile under development. All test were done from the ready stockpile of the missiles supplied to pakistan.
What infrastructure does pakistan has at any of the places you mentioned to test an "under development" missile ? all tests were more of a "training excersice" than a missile test. Why would PAF risk an aircraft for an "missile test" ?

Typical Indian thinking...Indians are more mature at IDF...

I wonder why Pakistan was never caught red-handed while importing Shaheen-IIs...

Infrastructure...there is an organization called NESCOM,which has country-wide installations...Major production facilities are at Fatehjang (NDC) and HasanAbdal (AWC)...All the research work goes on there...

Actually Pakistan's Strategic Weapons' Development Program is shrouded in secrecy...so you won't find much details of it...

Typical Indian thinking...Indians are more mature at IDF...

I wonder why Pakistan was never caught red-handed while importing Shaheen-IIs...

Infrastructure...there is an organization called NESCOM,which has country-wide installations...Major production facilities are at Fatehjang (NDC) and HasanAbdal (AWC)...All the research work goes on there...

Actually Pakistan's Strategic Weapons' Development Program is shrouded in secrecy...so you won't find much details of it...

Typical pakistani denial....
N. Korean ships were caught ferrying missile parts to pakistan by India and the US. Please google to find the links. I'm too lazy to provide any.
The missiles are sent in parts and are assembled at locations which you named.
PAF lending it's Mirage for "testing" of Raad is a big give away...Can any one sane imagine IAF lending it's plane to test Astra. It will not lend the plane till it's confident that the missile is mature enough and will not harm the plane and the pilot. Forget the plane, even the trucks are not attached with the missiles under test . Only after few tests, they are configured for the mobile launches. If the pics of your tests are to be believed, then all the missile were in mobile configuration.
PAF was confident of the Raad's success as it is a mature missile from somebody's stockpile.
You and many believe in what I'm saying, deep in their heart, but will not accept. "Izzat ka sawal hai!!"

Typical pakistani denial....
N. Korean ships were caught ferrying missile parts to pakistan by India and the US. Please google to find the links. I'm too lazy to provide any.
The missiles are sent in parts and are assembled at locations which you named.
PAF lending it's Mirage for "testing" of Raad is a big give away...Can any one sane imagine IAF lending it's plane to test Astra. It will not lend the plane till it's confident that the missile is mature enough and will not harm the plane and the pilot. Forget the plane, even the trucks are not attached with the missiles under test . Only after few tests, they are configured for the mobile launches. If the pics of your tests are to be believed, then all the missile were in mobile configuration.
PAF was confident of the Raad's success as it is a mature missile from somebody's stockpile.
You and many believe in what I'm saying, deep in their heart, but will not accept. "Izzat ka sawal hai!!"

You are too ignorant...

We got only Nodongs and M-11s...which we reverse-engineered to Ghauri-II and Ghaznavi...I already mentioned that

Ra'ad is an ALCM,not an AAM...and there is a specific method to test it (for the purpose you are saying)....Ra'ad is powered on electronically (no engine started)...working of components is verified...then the next day it is actually fired...
Plus Ra'ad is a shortened version of Babur GLCM...which has proved itself...

In case you are right about Ra'ad...can you mention which country has the same missile?...and its specs?

About the launchers....if you see the initial tests of our systems,you will find what you are looking for...all were launched from fixed launch pads...its only during Azm-e-Nau exercise that they were fired from mobile TELs...

the pictures about which you are saying....they are of the vehicles which carry the weapon to the launch pad and erect it on the pad...

Are you too illetrate to read What he has wriiten in clear terms? Pakistan Never Announces it's failure, which means, all the Under development tests are not reported. Only when the missile becomes mature, and become fault less, then it is announced. Example is Sea version of Babur tested various times in 2008. 2009. But never reported on media, besides the insider sources. It's only become official When Cannister launched Babur was launched.

It took 9 years and many failures for Babur to become an Operational cruise missiles of our. It Took 3 or 4 years for our ALCM to become operational.
Then how the hell you can say that, all the tests are done by the missiles provided by some else?

To cut the long story short. You rehotric is nothing mere then Childish and Foolish and emotional rants, because Pakistan don't report under development tests, only when Missile become fully Ready it is test fired.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom