What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

No one will go for first launch of a new missile in such heavy rain and depression.

Did you ever seen a missile test in such bad weather condition? I have not.

no but modern missiles like AAM's ATGM's SAM's ABM's BM's etc are designed to preform flawlessly in any weather condition day or night sooner or later Prahar will have to be tested in be tested in bad weather but yeah your right the first test needs to be preformed in regular weather

reason for the postponement was because of bad weather.... i thought ballistic missiles were supposed to be all weather and could be launched during any part of the day.... can someone explain?

Don't know buddy,may be the DRDO scientists want to be 100% sure about the success.They have already suffered much negative criticism.
REGARDS....

no but modern missiles like AAM's ATGM's SAM's ABM's BM's etc are designed to preform flawlessly in any weather condition day or night sooner or later Prahar will have to be tested in be tested in bad weather but yeah your right the first test needs to be preformed in regular weather

of course. the first test does not contain all the capabilities of a missile. Prahaar said to be inherited from the capabilities and technologies developed for AAD.

AAD_interceptor.jpg

Don't know buddy,may be the DRDO scientists want to be 100% sure about the success.They have already suffered much negative criticism.
REGARDS....

Negative criticism from those can not develop a car by their own and some Indian idiot journalists those think every test should be success , those journalists post photo of Akash in the news of Agni test firing. lol

Negative criticism from those can not develop a car by their own and some Indian idiot journalists those think every test should be success , those journalists post photo of Akash in the news of Agni test firing. lol

REGARDS....

its not the DRDO who should face criticism the missiles they designed are 100% flawless and were good all the way from the drawing board to the first test but the materials used in the missiles are of substandard quality blame this on BDL (PSU of GOI) for using substandard materials into the missiles

since 2006 any dud missiles produced by BDL have long since been replaced by more advanced versions of Agni and Prithvi for example stronger and better materials, composite rocket motor, etc this was stated by VK Saraswat himself

its quite a shame that our missiles fail only because of the substandard material used on them this is why we need to trust the public and private sectors we should privatize BDL OFB and other gov't owned defense companies to avoid situations like this, me personally i think we should have TATA or L&T produce the missiles

reason for the postponement was because of bad weather.... i thought ballistic missiles were supposed to be all weather and could be launched during any part of the day.... can someone explain?
Not only ballistic missiles , every missile is designed to be all weather capable .
The reason why first trails are conducted in good weather is , suppose if they test in bad weather and the test was a failure, it will be difficult to know the reason of failure as we cant predict the effect of weather on it. Only radars are there to study the flight path .

What is with the losers??

Why dont they come to the threads when there is a success?? Lol, bunch of losers.

India announces when they fail, unlike others.

When they say they are going to postpone it, take their word for it. Many things like the HAL LCH first flight has been postponed.

Heavy rains can disturb telemetry. An operational missile wouldn't care about telemetry because it doesn't require any but a new test missile would need precise telemetric data.
I am very sure that even a wet landscape can affect the the range of antennas. Not sure if rain can disturb radio telemetry but i think satellite telemetry/data reception may also need atypical adjustments.
Why hurry and risk when we have next day in hand.

Heavy rains can disturb telemetry. An operational missile wouldn't care about telemetry because it doesn't require any but a new test missile would need precise telemetric data.
I am very sure that even a wet landscape can affect the the range of antennas. Not sure if rain can disturb radio telemetry but i think satellite telemetry/data reception may also need atypical adjustments.
Why hurry and risk when we have next day in hand.

well explained bro. let us hope tomorrow's weather is good.

and these flaws will be overcome within a week. :hitwall:

Though you might be right, when you design on your own design flaws might be inducted.

Nasr 60 KM Tactical Nuke Missile, is designed by our own, Our Cruise Missiles designed by our own.... A little common sense before posting in rage.... may expose your stupidity :)

And good luck for the test tommorow, It really gonna add new dimension in Missile inventory of yours

not every country's missile programs have had successes we have a very advanced program that is 100% indigenous but as for Pakistans missile program take a look below

Pakistan Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

The North-Korean Nodong missile family (Scud-M, Nodong, Ghauri, Shahab, Ghadr)

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf - GEO.tv

Yeah 100 percent Indigenous.......... Wow.......... :D............ by the way, Ghouri is not the only missile, there are many other missiles which are build by us :)

India has much better missiles than pakistan-end of story.

hahaha, On what Basis? Because they are so called 100 percent indigenous? Or did you have Pakistani missile data with you that says, they are inferior to Indian Missiles, Once Again, Frustration over clouds the judgment due to which foolish claims are slipped from the tongue :)

Two Quick Questions:

1) When did any pakistani missile failed? (Not even an experimental one lol :lol:)

2) Who says pakistani missiles are indigenous? (Any foreign news links?)

Pakistan Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

Got any Evidence? that they are not indegionous? From your very own link, there is one very intresting line you forgot to add in your points let me add it :)

T
he longer range Shaheen-I and Shaheen-II appear to correspond to the Chinese M-9 and DF-15, respectively, though there is presently no solid evidence that Pakistan has obtained either missile.
:)

We admit Only technical know how for ghouri missiles were imported from North Korea, rest of the missiles are indigenous like your indigenous missiles :)

FLASH UPDATE:- Weather still not good in Balasore. Test not happening today.
Tests will be carried out on the very first day that has clear weather in this week .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom