What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

I wonder where were these trolls when PSLV got successful flight... :cheesy: I can understand they all were holding all of their jealousy and now couldn't control more so on just hearing a news of postponing a very short range missile test, they have started jumping :chilli: Poor trolls :bunny:
:welcome:

Hehe,you will not find them in those threads where our success are being discussed because they use to be bussy then to heal the burning of their a++.
REGARDS....

Hehe,you will not find them in those threads where our success are being discussed because they use to be bussy then to heal the burning of their a++.
REGARDS....

What is this A++ ? Predecessor of C++ Language;)

A lesson for DRDO:- Test the missile and then announce. Announcing a missile test raises the expectations of all.
They have done the testing and then announcemnt in case of K series missile. I'm sure this too was tested ( may not be all parameters) before.

According to Mr V.K.Saraswat,the Prahar mobile launch vehicle has 6 launch canisters.But the picture is showing 3 canisters instead of 6.What's the true number of canisters per launch vehicle then????

Its good to postpone than to face humiliation- by failure-

According to Mr V.K.Saraswat,the Prahar mobile launch vehicle has 6 launch canisters.But the picture is showing 3 canisters instead of 6.What's the true number of canisters per launch vehicle then????

Where did you get the picture? :eek:

Every country those develop missile faces such failures other than those got by donation and aid.

in your fantasy world missiles maybe given in donation- here in real world it is not-
What next?- Nuclear Bomb given in Charity? :lol:-

in your fantasy world missiles maybe given in donation- here in real world it is not-
You live in that world.

What next?- Nuclear Bomb given in Charity :lol:-

AQ Khan say so! lol

Guys you will not see these guy if the missile test was successful jus like last PSLV , Agni and AAD launches. Even if the test fire of a missile is postponed it bring relief to them resulting trolling! :rofl:

Its good to postpone than to face humiliation- by failure-

There is nothing to be humiliated in a failure in first test of a brand new system.Remember,failures are the staires to the success.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom