What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

Had it been a missile under development it's each system would have been tested independently and then only the missile or any product is tested in full configuration. U would say it is a version of Babur..But any of the Babur system was tested independently..??
Example Astra:- It's propulsion ,navigational and other systems are being tested independtly ...and once all are mature enough they will be integrated and a full configuration will be tested.

Mr Tangent, are you dumb enough, I have told u in previous post that you failed comprehend. Babur took 8 years to develop and ALCM took 3-4 years to develop, Are you so dumb, that you failed to understand, so much years taken to build a missile is because of the development of each part and testing it independently, You also fail to comprehend our missile development news only comes when Missiles are actually build in complete form, not like Indians, which tells each phase of missile. that's why you see the complete missile on airplane, not phase by phase testing news.

I think i have made my self clear in this post

So now U too accept -albeit, little diplomatically , that pakistani missiles are , at the best, copies of other's missile.
Yes, it serves your purpose well.
But my point from the very begning...( post on 1st page of this thread) ...is Indian missile development and pakistani missile development can not be placed on the same plank and can not be compared.

Failures and postponement are inherent and part of hard learning curve in the missile development path of India. But not in pakistan's.

qed

Yeah sure, Hard working in the wrong direction will generally lead to failures and postponement and will take large time to recover and hard working in right areas will see less failures and more success.!

Mr Tangent, are you dumb enough, I have told u in previous post that you failed comprehend. Babur took 8 years to develop and ALCM took 3-4 years to develop, Are you so dumb, that you failed to understand, so much years taken to build a missile is because of the development of each part and testing it independently, You also fail to comprehend our missile development news only comes when Missiles are actually build in complete form, not like Indians, which tells each phase of missile. that's why you see the complete missile on airplane, not phase by phase testing news.

I think i have made my self clear in this post

it took you 8 years to develop a reverse engineered copy of the Tomahawk missile? Pakistani missiles are not close to being indigenous being modified and copies of North Korean and Chinese missiles who provided "screw driver technology" for Pakistan to manufacture

Pakistan when it test missiles is not testing for its development but for practice in case of war these missiles have long been perfected by North Korea and China given over to Pak

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom