What's new

Post Graduate Talib was forced to pick up gun: Mother

My original point remains.

Indic musalmanon mein guts nahin hai apne aap ko barood se udana.

You know it, I know it.

Either you own them or disown them for future discussion? And I have said it before the ones living in India are sheep and you are lucky partition happened, otherwise the ones (we) who parted ways don't accept oppression, religious interference, this ban and that ban, ghar wapsi and daily idiotic statements.

Either you own them or disown them for future discussion? And I have said it before the ones living in India are sheep and you are lucky partition happened, otherwise the ones (we) who parted ways don't accept oppression, religious interference, this ban and that ban, ghar wapsi and daily idiotic statements.

Indic Muslaman = Indian, Pakistani Punjabi and Sindhi, and Bangladeshi Muslims.

Please prove me wrong by showing me a case of a suicide bomber from one of them.

Tum kitna sin karoge bhai?

For every one sinner we have 6 angels.

We can really afford to allow two of those to fall, taste blood and sin with you.

That still leaves us with a country of angels four times the size of the once fallen, now no more.

Yes now no more. You will have to accept the reality this way or the harsh way. Enough of your arrogant, immature, cry baby attitude.

Indic Muslaman = Indian, Pakistani Punjabi and Sindhi, and Bangladeshi Muslims.

Please prove me wrong by showing me a case of a suicide bomber from one of them.

So now we have to prove that which suicide bomber is brave? If you have not read my statement, my comparison was simple fight face to face like brave men or die by just blowing yourself up and killing hundred of innocent harmless people with you.

By the way ask Afghans they will explain to you, how Punjabi Pakistani suicide bombers attack their country. :p:

You understand what I mean by now no more?

The same thing may be that you have been dreaming since 1947.

So now we have to prove that which suicide bomber is brave? If you have not read my statement, my comparison was simple fight face to face like brave men or die by just blowing yourself up and killing hundred of innocent harmless people with you.

I made a simple statement, your Muslim mardangi was hurt.

Except for Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber, I have NEVER heard of any Indic, Hindu or Muslim, blowing himself or herself up.

We are gifted with a highly sharpened and heightened sense of self preservation.

By the way ask Afghans they will explain to you, how Punjabi Pakistani suicide bombers attack their country. :p:

Seriously? Or are you just joking.

It would indeed be an eye opener for me.

I am pretty sure its their own various factions blowing themselves up. Include the Central Asians from the north.

If Pakistani's are supporting terrorist in Kashmir then India has all right to support terrorism in Baluchistan. India has still now have not used this option and i am sure we will not do that in future as well...But if India does that then we can say Pakistan pushed us to do it.

OT..unfortunate incident. This indicates that education or prosperity does not going to change the mentality of these people. Kashmiri people now are used to sit and get alms from central government. They are not willing to work for their own good. They are happy doing the spoon feeding hence they are doing all kinds of drama to get the attentions.

I made a simple statement, your Muslim mardangi was hurt.

Except for Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber, I have NEVER heard of any Indic, Hindu or Muslim, blowing himself or herself up.

We are gifted with a highly sharpened and heightened sense of self preservation.

Seriously? Or are you just joking.

It would indeed be an eye opener for me.

I am pretty sure its their own various factions blowing themselves up. Include the Central Asians from the north.

Yes I am serious they are fond of blaming us (like you) and labeling us all Punjabis.

Being Muslim has nothing to do with mardangi .................... being Muslim does not recognise one single action of mine that is performed for my own sake or recognition including bravery and fighting. And the way I go down matters for me (being Muslim) that how I go down whether as a Muslim or as a Mard and I would countless times prefer and pray going down as a Muslim.

Yes I am serious they are fond of blaming us (like you) and labeling us all Punjabis.

Being Muslim has nothing to do with mardangi .................... being Muslim does not recognise one single action of mine that is performed for my own sake or recognition including bravery and fighting. And the way I go down matters for me (being Muslim) that how I go down whether as a Muslim or as a Mard and I would countless times prefer and pray going down as a Muslim.

You seem hurt.

I did not say Indic muslamanon mein guts nahin hai period.

I said Indic musalmanon mein apne aap ko barood se udane ka guts nahin hai.

Baaki your points about going down and valor and other ideals, they are lost on me.

I am Maratha. My only ideal is for me to remain up and my enemy down. Lifeless under my feet. Reddening the earth and quenching its thirst.

George Habash, the founder and leader of a prominent 1960s-era Palestinian terrorist group, - medical doctor.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda’s chief strategist - a trained surgeon

Orlando Bosch, charged with the inflight bombing of a Cubana Airlines flight in 1976 that killed 73 persons - a pediatrician

Shahzad Tanweer, one of July 2005 London suicide bombers - graduate of Leeds Metropolitan University

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who orchestrated the 2002 kidnapping in kashmir, freed by IC814 Hijacking and beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter, Daniel Pearl - London School of Economics

Omar Khan Sharif who, and Asif Hanif, staged a suicide bomb attack on a Tel Aviv seaside bar in 2003 - King’s College, London

Abdullah Ahmed Ali, one of the ringleaders of the August 2006 plot to bomb simultaneously U.S. and Canadian passenger airliners departing from London’s Heathrow Airport, - bachelors of science degree in computer systems engineering

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, - studied engineering in North Carolina

Mohamed Atta, had a degree from a German university in, of all things, urban preservation,(lol)

------- College educated can be as looney as the ones from Madarsas...............

The choice is quite simple, If you Pick up arms against the government - rest assured there is a bullet with your name on it. Be it India, or any other country or that matter.

No dear I have said it before and I will say it again (no shame in accepting that), A billion or more angels are missing from skies. My guess is they are somewhere in this world all living together as a country.
Our very presence is an insult to Islam. You need to hurry your conversion campaign in India.

You seem hurt.

No. Why would I be?

I did not say Indic muslamanon mein guts nahin hai period.

I said Indic musalmanon mein apne aap ko barood se udane ka guts nahin hai.

Baaki your points about going down and valor and other ideals, they are lost on me.

I am Maratha. My only ideal is for me to remain up and my enemy down. Lifeless under my feet. Reddening the earth and quenching its thirst.

By the way Pakistan Army did that in 1965.

And your points being Maratha are understood but be assured your enemy is not afraid to die no matter what. And that is more scary then someone caring for his life in a fight.

George Habash, the founder and leader of a prominent 1960s-era Palestinian terrorist group, - medical doctor.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda’s chief strategist - a trained surgeon

Orlando Bosch, charged with the inflight bombing of a Cubana Airlines flight in 1976 that killed 73 persons - a pediatrician

Shahzad Tanweer, one of July 2005 London suicide bombers - graduate of Leeds Metropolitan University

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who orchestrated the 2002 kidnapping in kashmir, freed by IC814 Hijacking and beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter, Daniel Pearl - London School of Economics

Omar Khan Sharif who, and Asif Hanif, staged a suicide bomb attack on a Tel Aviv seaside bar in 2003 - King’s College, London

Abdullah Ahmed Ali, one of the ringleaders of the August 2006 plot to bomb simultaneously U.S. and Canadian passenger airliners departing from London’s Heathrow Airport, - bachelors of science degree in computer systems engineering

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, - studied engineering in North Carolina

Mohamed Atta, had a degree from a German university in, of all things, urban preservation,(lol)

------- College educated can be as looney as the ones from Madarsas...............

The choice is quite simple, If you Pick up arms against the government - rest assured there is a bullet with your name on it. Be it India, or any other country or that matter.

Doctors seem leading in the deadly stakes.

I'm getting a kind of guilty vicarious thrill from that. I see myself as the scalpel weilding avenger. Scalpel in one hand, battle axe in the other.

And that is more scary then someone caring for his life in a fight.

We willingly lost 10,000 men in 4 hours in the 3rd battle of Panipat.

I hope you are not mistaking an unwillingness to die as the fear of death.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom