What's new

Post Graduate Talib was forced to pick up gun: Mother

when did I mention Pakistan here and you seems to be penetrated in your mouth as well thus giving numbers out from ur behind ..as for hunger world hunger index put India (55)above Pakistan (57) .. chal nikal apna ilaj kara.
Seems the "nukes" penetration wasn't smooth... The effect was so strong the poor bacha is shrieking in pain ... Let me shove the numbers up tailpipe ;

Counter-Insurgency in India: Observations from Punjab and Kashmir | Telford | Journal of Conflict Studies

Almost 5,000 Indian Children Die Daily - India Real Time - WSJ

Hundreds of thousands of farmers also commit suicide.. What that source up yours too!

Jaa beta .. Moun aur behind dho lay abb... :lol:

Double penetration enjoy kar... aur Bhonkna band kar..... Har thread mein pagal .... Ki tarah bohnkta rehta hai aur .... dei kar hi tujhay sukoon ata hai..

State can't listen to every tom dick and harry. All he wanted is to kill "kafirs" but state wouldn't let him do it. Are you saying it should have? There is no other reason for any violence anyways...
Don't listen them, best of luck

LET pays big dollars I reckon that drew him towards it - all drawn out from the impoverished pakistani state's latest IMF loans. The "post retirement benefits" are worth killing or in this case dying for.

LET pays big dollars I reckon that drew him towards it - all drawn out from the impoverished pakistani state's latest IMF loans. The "post retirement benefits" are worth killing or in this case dying for.

Fighting against oppression and for one's freedom is not motivated by dollars and benefits by the way.

Fighting against oppression and for one's freedom is not motivated by dollars and benefits by the way.

"Fighting" is the keyword..even boko, al shabaab, Taliban, al qaeda, ISIS have stories and reasons of "oppression" and "freedom". I would say Jihad and the killing of "kaffirs" is a big enough motivator for lakhs of them...inventing a reason is a piece of cake.

Seems the "nukes" penetration wasn't smooth... The effect was so strong the poor bacha is shrieking in pain ... Let me shove the numbers up tailpipe ;

Counter-Insurgency in India: Observations from Punjab and Kashmir | Telford | Journal of Conflict Studies

Almost 5,000 Indian Children Die Daily - India Real Time - WSJ

Hundreds of thousands of farmers also commit suicide.. What that source up yours too!

Jaa beta .. Moun aur behind dho lay abb... :lol:

Double penetration enjoy kar... aur Bhonkna band kar..... Har thread mein pagal .... Ki tarah bohnkta rehta hai aur .... dei kar hi tujhay sukoon ata hai..
My polio child..shove it or take help of your boyfriend ..stop being a b!tch admi ban aur bhoonk matt.

India Fatalities :: South Asia Terrorism portal

Save Our Children: Pakistan losing battle against hunger, disease - The Express Tribune

State of Children: Pakistani child mortality rates nearly twice as high as India’s - The Express Tribune

so pelting stones is a pious work!

The problem with these radicals is that their crime is not a crime. I read some desi radicals on the forum saying that kya noor hai Yakub ke chahere par. etc etc. Sale ne Dhai so logo ka katla kar diya lekin desi gundey kahate hai ki usko galat fansi pe chadha diya. They will only cry when their own people will kill and celebrate when others are killed. He had a degree in physical education and he could have become a teacher. Instead he choose the path of stone platting and subsequently become a terrorist. He got what was due to him. When we analyze the root cause, we could conclude only one thing.

Last edited:
"Fighting" is the keyword..even boko, al shabaab, Taliban, al qaeda, ISIS have stories and reasons of "oppression" and "freedom". I would say Jihad and the killing of "kaffirs" is a big enough motivator for lakhs of them...inventing a reason is a piece of cake.

Comparing this to "Boko, Al Shabab, AL qaeda, Taliban and ISIS" and then thinking they are also oppressed like them is illogical. You have not seen in your country what most of these organisations are capable of doing, and there is a difference in some people jihad for "Killing infidels" and others' jihad for "Getting freedom from infidels".

So by your definition BLA is an organization of freesom fighters and if not... Neither is LeT.

I knew someone like you would come up with BLA argument.

I wish Pakistan had 700,000 forces deployed in Balochistan and some Balochi members here would be protesting on this forum too against oppression and then finally taking up arms against state of Pakistan for the reason that Pakistan police won't let them and their family alone. But you know what handful of the miscreants are surrendering because their moral and financial supporter has no choice to abandon them.

By the way I was born in Quetta and some of my family still lives there so don't try telling me about Balochistan. :enjoy:

My polio child..shove it or take help of your boyfriend ..stop being a b!tch admi ban aur bhoonk matt.
My molested bacha... Shove it up your chimney and sulk on your bfs shoulders .. Complain about nuke" and it's penetration like a good lil betch you really are.

Penetration k side effects... Retard read what you post... This table counts your casualties from 94...

Chutiye hunger and disease doesn't automatically mean shit... I can post same even from South Africa .. Gobar Ganesh.

5000 too maray haien .. 600 million janwaron ki tarah rehtay ho.. Khanay kou Kutch hai nahi .. Middle class is next to invisible ... Pey pagal kuttiya Kia tarah Bhonkna zaroor hai...

Last edited:
Great going bro... So who are the infidels on planet earth... Hindus, christians, jews, buddhists, athiests, gays, lesbians, ahmedis, sikhs... To sum it anybody who isnt following your god can be slaughtered. You guys come to UK... Then you want them to allow you to follow your qay of living... Once you get it you want others to follow your way of living... When people do not accept it... You call it oprwssion and go on a killing spree. Deplorable bunch of bigots...

Reread my comment please, try to understand it and then post something that is relevant to what I said in your reply. Listing everything in response won't help you.

No but iwill give some fking 'deep condolences and show fking regret' over some indian army animal comitting suicide in kashmir.

Be respectful. A soldier only follows orders. Don't disrespect the call of duty.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom