What's new

Post Graduate Talib was forced to pick up gun: Mother

Doctors seem leading in the deadly stakes.

I'm getting a kind of guilty vicarious thrill from that. I see myself as the scalpel weilding avenger. Scalpel in one hand, battle axe in the other.
For every idiot doctor there are a million saving lives... so no battle axe for you... instead you get to be the good guy....

Comparing this to "Boko, Al Shabab, AL qaeda, Taliban and ISIS" and then thinking they are also oppressed like them is illogical. You have not seen in your country what most of these organisations are capable of doing, and there is a difference in some people jihad for "Killing infidels" and others' jihad for "Getting freedom from infidels".
There is no difference between getting freedom from infidels and killing infidels. You need to kill infidels to be free from our impurity. He was just a pure and out an out Muslim without the civilizational and diplomatic baggage that dilutes most of them. He wanted to kill non Muslims. And he died trying to do it. If India was a Muslim country, he would not have fought against it.

No but iwill give some fking 'deep condolences and show fking regret' over some indian army animal comitting suicide in kashmir.

Death of this guy hardly matters. Why shud it?

Didnt we already know the reason these ppl join militancy? There are far worst than this reasons.

And y u tagged thse indians here, these creatures will only say things that will hurt us.
@SpArK

When you are willing to die you don't care whether you strap bombs to your body or you take head on with your enemy. The only distinction here is they die gracefully for their cause bravely fighting the oppressing forces and not harm innocent infidels in masses in one kaboom for their cause.

He never fought bravely. He was like a coward used to move here and there to escape from J & K Police. ultimately he got surrounded and killed.

Before committing that he joined militants she also gave reason why from pelting stones he took up the gun.
so u are saying its good to join miltant group , its same way we can tell u about balochistan whr people are fighting against u , man use ur head dont give lame logics

Nek kaam aur aise soch. :mad:

But I appreciate this about Muslims compared to us lafandars.

An average Joe Muslim visits his masjid more often than we visit a mandir.

And an average Joe Muslim knows more intricate details about his religion and holy book that what we do about ours.

I see this here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom