What's new

Post Graduate Talib was forced to pick up gun: Mother

some place full with infidels to achieve that goal.
They work under guidance. Orders are orders. :devil:

If I want to play cricket, it is better I get a coach rather than play gully cricket all my life.

There is a hell of difference between killing infidels without any reason and fighting against their oppression
There is no difference when the existence of a 'non Muslim ruler' is 'oppression'. There is no need to justify. I understand and accept it to be 'natural'.

The bottomline is this - There will be no intifada if Indians all become Muslims. So that's that.

we don't need to kill you to be free of impurity
But it's legitimate. You can. You may not. But you can. I am okay with that.

But it's legitimate. You can. You may not. But you can. I am okay with that.

No I cannot, its not like lets go hunting "infidels" :no:

I am sorry you wish me to and I want to but I cannot :no:, not permitted, the license permits only when you start going nuts and violent :D

Rest in Peace, Talib.

Would you like when we use the same words for people who are responsible for the death of your soilders

But I appreciate this about Muslims compared to us lafandars.

An average Joe Muslim visits his masjid more often than we visit a mandir.

And an average Joe Muslim knows more intricate details about his religion and holy book that what we do about ours.

I see this here.

To much religion is a bad thing think about why the most advanced Muslim countries are the most secular

Comparing this to "Boko, Al Shabab, AL qaeda, Taliban and ISIS" and then thinking they are also oppressed like them is illogical. You have not seen in your country what most of these organisations are capable of doing, and there is a difference in some people jihad for "Killing infidels" and others' jihad for "Getting freedom from infidels".

If it quacks like a duck, if it looks like a duck - then it is a duck.

There's no good terrorist bad terrorist concept for the civilized world.

If it quacks like a duck, if it looks like a duck - then it is a duck.

There's no good terrorist bad terrorist concept for the civilized world.

Someone's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Some learnt it the hard away after invading mountains and war torn country, you will learn it too. It needs strength in numbers only.

Someone's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Some learnt it the hard away after invading mountains and war torn country, you will learn it too. It needs strength in numbers only.

The civilized world likes to keep it simple, kill the mofos - no peace deals and no talks. All the major civilized countries have adopted the policy of no engagement with terrorists - unless they want to surrender. Lashkar e toiba is a UN declared terrorist organization - no one with a sane mind would call them freedom fighters....unless one agrees with boko, al shaaba, aq and ISIS ideologies.

The civilized world likes to keep it simple, kill the mofos - no peace deals and no talks. All the major civilized countries have adopted the policy of no engagement with terrorists

But I heard the civilised world with watches is negotiating peace deal with guys with time these days. They were considered terrorists too, but something changed.

But I heard the civilised world with watches is negotiating peace deal with guys with time these days. They were considered terrorists too, but something changed.

Everybody enjoys a circus once in a while - even India would have liked to occupy the gallery if the protagonist pakistan desired.

No one takes such talks seriously. Qatar learnt it the hard way.

They would be regretting the fact that they allowed shitheads from taliban to occupy an office and "unfurl" an islamic emirate flag and go bonkers on qatari money and hospitality - "eff the americans and the pakistani's for making us put up with this shit...f this so called taliban peace talks"...would be their reaction.

Last edited:
Everybody enjoys a circus once in a while - even India would have liked to occupy the gallery if the protagonist pakistan desired.

No one takes such talks seriously. Qatar learnt it the hard way.

They would be regretting the fact that they allowed shitheads from pakistan to occupy an office and "unfurl" an islamic emirate flag and go bonkers on qatari money and hospitality - "eff the americans and the pakistani's for making us put up with this shit...f this so called taliban peace talks"...would be their reaction.

As I said it just lacks enough numbers, the day it reaches those numbers you would acknowledge as you did with others (I don't remember the area and name but your foreigner opposition party lady was not happy about it).

As for Qatar, they will have to oblige. By the way Americans are not civilised? And who is this no one who is not taking these talks seriously? NATO nah, US nah, China nah..................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me guess India and its tout Afghan Intelligence agency only.

As I said it just lacks enough numbers, the day it reaches those numbers you would acknowledge as you did with others (I don't remember the area and name but your foreigner opposition party lady was not happy about it).

As for Qatar, they will have to oblige. By the way Americans are not civilised? And who is this no one who is not taking these talks seriously? NATO nah, US nah, China nah..................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me guess India and its tout Afghan Intelligence agency only.

I like you bro..you seem to be one of a kind sane Pakistani poster....I don't dig pakistani double standards though...I have been in this forum long enough..right when each and every pakistani declared the americans enemies and rejected each and every claim of the americans when it came to pakistani terrorist activities...may it be OBL claims or double dealing along with the taliban and haqqani.

Believe me when I say that I probably analyse the situation more than you..."pakistani army" is trying to give a safe exit to the americans in exchange for dollars (because that's how the pakistani army operates - $$$$), and the americans are playing along with the so called peace talks. ..And, this game plan of taliban talks...isn't something new...its been in the rounds right when the taliban opened a qatari office a couple of years back. Pakistan since then has been under tremendous pressure to bring in the taliban top leadership into the discussion in the qatari rounds...the problem with pakistan is that the taliban do not trust the pakistanis...even though the talibani leaders live under the so called isi protection...but the obl incident..and the killing of one of the haqqani leaders in peshawar(?) added to the fact that pakistan is in no position to stop drone attacks, UNSF raids, or control afghan army raids makes the afghan taliban doubt the pak fauj and its motives for $$$...Pakistan thought that they made a master stroke by enlisting the chinese involvement into the "peace dialogues"...the aren't too smart and are playing ball according to the pakistani's for a while till they see some dollars in afghanistan for their factory workers.

The taliban expressively refused pakistani presence in the "peace talks" - either in muree or in beijing or anywhere else..because they do not trust you guys..period.

But..on the whole..expecting a jihadi force that is hell bent on having it's own islamic emirate similar to the isis's islamic state to talk peace is hilarious..you people are stupid and haven't learnt your lesson even after getting thousands of your country men and your armymen killed. These jihadis don't want to become a part of the civilized world..now will they bother listening to the "daal khor" pakistani's?.. unless the whole afghan govt and its whole army and its whole population and the pak fauj and the pakistani awaam bow and declare it obeisance to the islamic emirate and it's emir.

Until that happens...wake me up when there is some sort of "real breakthrough" in your so called peace talks "drama". Funny that you still haven't learnt that the sunni wahaabi isamist scum aren't really interested to share power with anyone - Allah wouldn't agree with that (according to them).

Last edited:
@illusion8

Thank you for the liking part (sane well I don't know :P) .......................... I am sorry I cannot reply to your lengthy post right now because I am late for my sleep already :). I will do it tomorrow hope you can wait that longer. For the time being good night

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom