What's new

Post Graduate Talib was forced to pick up gun: Mother

We cannot wipe them out en masse.

We do not need to or want to wipe them out en masse.

Not even the Sri Lankans could wipe the Tamils out. And they had an ongoing quarter century war there.
Agreed.
But why do we need these day in day out humiliations to keep ppl in control.
I tasted such while in Assam.
Being a Bengali , non Assamese , helps in Assam when security checks are concerned . Still we were humiliated. You can imagine the plight of Assamese ppl.
Now think of Kashmiris.i guess they endured n still are enduring 100x times the pain we had.
If we can find a solution for 60 odd years, then either we are not interested or we are incompetent.

If we can find a solution for 60 odd years, then either we are not interested or we are incompetent.

We are not interested.

As a corollary to we are not interested .....

We do not need a solution where we see no problem.

P.S. This is Delhi, Kashmir Polity and Indian Army. The only three entities who can do something about Kashmir.

What was the pretext for the invasion of Persia for example?

To bring an end to men who played God and free the people from their oppression. People in those days tend to follow what emperor would order.

There is a difference between individual conversions and mass conversions. The latest mass conversions are happening in Syria now.

It is common sense even your Ajit Doval quoted meeting a Hindu disguised as Muslim saint living in some darbar in Lahore. So did that disguise make him a Muslim? Individual or in mass nobody can be forced to become Muslim, the faith is not something you can agree to verbally.

Last edited:
That's unfortunate

Its the truth.

It "might" be unfortunate for some Kashmiris.

But if there is one thing that has not changed in over 5000 years of warfare, it is that geography shapes tactics.

Its the truth.

It "might" be unfortunate for some Kashmiris.

But if there is one thing that has not changed in over 5000 years of warfare, it is that geography shapes tactics.
Now that's wat we can't ignore.
Even if it means to forcibly occupy at the cost of local sentiments.

To bring an end to Godly men and free the people.
Very good. This is the crux. You have faith that you have the God gifted right to bring an end to Godly men(in this case Zoroaster, Krishna, Lord Buddha, Guru Nanak etc). This divides the world broadly into an Islamic one and an unIslamic one. The two shall never meet. This is a Truth that I whole heartedly accept. @levina Please don't expect any reconciliation between Islam and the rest of the faiths any time in the future. The only way to do that is to conquer the whole world under the banner of Islam or the kafirs, en masse need to submit to Muslim rule willingly. Half of the Hindus might since they don't have a spine, but the rest...not to mention the Jews, Christians, pagans/neo pagans, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

Individual or in mass nobody can be forced to become Muslim, the faith is not something you can agree to verbally.
Tell that to the now converted Yazidis. :) I don't mind this situation. This has been the case for centuries. And there is nothing wrong about it. Morality is subjective. Islam is an imperial ideology and growth is measure in numbers.

Agreed.
But why do we need these day in day out humiliations to keep ppl in control.
I tasted such while in Assam.
Being a Bengali , non Assamese , helps in Assam when security checks are concerned . Still we were humiliated. You can imagine the plight of Assamese ppl.
Now think of Kashmiris.i guess they endured n still are enduring 100x times the pain we had.
You must be Hindu*, right? :D

*I mean, by birth. No offense meant.

Very good. This is the crux. You have faith that you have the God gifted right to bring an end to Godly men(in this case Zoroaster, Krishna, Lord Buddha, Guru Nanak etc). This divides the world broadly into an Islamic one and an unIslamic one. The two shall never meet. This is a Truth that I whole heartedly accept. @levina Please don't expect any reconciliation between Islam and the rest of the faiths any time in the future. The only way to do that is to conquer the whole world under the banner of Islam or the kafirs, en masse need to submit to Muslim rule willingly. Half of the Hindus might since they don't have a spine, but the rest...not to mention the Jews, Christians, pagans/neo pagans, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

Ruk ja bahi galti ho gai muj say :crazy: not the Godly men yar "Men who played as god".

I will edit my post and then you do too. :D

Ruk ja bahi galti ho gai muj say :crazy: not the Godly men yar "Men who played as god".

I will edit my post and then you do too. :D
Regardless, the point is this - 'Muslims need not fight only in defense'.

This is what you and I have agreed upon.
:D

No seriously, this is what the reality is. Rest is all sugar coating tricks of the diplomatic dishonest people.

Regardless, the point is this - 'Muslims need not fight only in defense'.

This is what you and I have agreed upon.
:D

No seriously, this is what the reality is. Rest is all sugar coating tricks of the diplomatic dishonest people.

The offensive came after a long time of being defensive and it remained for some specific period of history. These days there is no need for an attack or invasion. And this is all I can honestly tell you.

These days there is no need for an attack or invasion. And this is all I can honestly tell you.
You are cherrypicking. :) I agree, the Mecca, Medina and then Mecca episodes followed by the expeditions are true. But you can't say there is no need for an invasion because you say so today. What held true then holds true now. Not unlike every other commandment. Reform or change with time is something that is okay for us. Not so much for you(if you want to follow Islam to the letter, which you have every right to).

You are cherrypicking. :) I agree, the Mecca, Medina and then Mecca episodes followed by the expeditions are true. But you can't say there is no need for an invasion because you say so today. What held true then holds true now. Not unlike every other commandment. Reform or change with time is something that is okay for us. Not so much for you(if you want to follow Islam to the letter, which you have every right to).

No I am not cherry picking. Why would I when I have already said that I need Islam, Islam does not need me.

In today's time tell me how invasion is going to serve the purpose of Islam? It cannot my friend, not possible. World wars is different thing but let us suppose Muslim countries join together they think to invade India to make you infidels Muslim, what would be the outcome?
(I am under the impression now that the Islam that I know is different from the one you know)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom