What's new

Population of Known Alien Planets Nearly Doubles as NASA Discovers 715 New Worlds

Thats why Logic goes beyond conventional realm of Religion. No matter which religion. U dont expect Muhammed to talk bout facts of 22nd or 25th century. Philosophers are beyond their times but only a limited beyond. :)

Muhammad does speak of the future, so does Allah, just let me know exactly what you want. :)

God wants to see how we react to this world and what we do with it, this is why says he's observing how we use our minds and what we do with our beliefs. :D

God is not against science, learning is a good thing for us and it's exploring God's creation and glorying it. This why some science freaks will go to paradise because they glorify God more than some religious people. :D

Bg2DI5bCEAAUH9h.jpg

Well, the same ageold unsolved question. God created Man or Man created God?
Remember, the universe as we know it is 15 billion years old. Our Solar System came into existence only 4 billion years ago. It's most likely there are Solar Systems that came into existence billions of years before us.

Now think of a civilization billions of years ahead of us in technology! It would seem magic to us. A Type IV civilization (We are not even 0.1), would have perfected interstellar travel, inter galactic travel and perhaps even inter dimensional travel. It would be just like a walk in the park for them. For us we see them as Gods with great powers.

Think of what we've achieved in 100 years - from the first heavier than air flight to manned landings on the Moon and sending probes beyond the Solar System!! What would we have achieved in a billion years from now?

So it's not as if man created God but the other way around. As the bible says: God created man in his likeness.

Muhammad does speak of the future,
Thats . Every good philosopher shud and he definitely was and kuran proves it.

so does Allah, just let me know exactly what you want. :)
How do you know? Just coz some mortal has said so? Allah is a very tricky concept. That is why some people use it and misuse it.

God wants to see how we react to this world and what we do with it, this is why says he's observing how we use our minds and what we do with our beliefs. :D

Thats the safest way to put ur intensions forward. I dont see this anything more than usage of Allah to ask someone do what u want. In simple words, Allah is related to faith and every person shud deal with Allah personally and not ask others what Allah says or not. Prophets are a very good reference and thats what religious books do. Give you reference of the words of ur prophet but its dangerous to ask about ur faith (God) to every other person. I wud rather use my logic and brains to understand my prophet rather than any mulla/pandit/pulpit's words. So what u just said is very illogical per se that Allah want this or that.

God is not against science, learning is a good thing for us and it's exploring God's creation and glorying it. This why some science freaks will go to paradise because they glorify God more than some religious people. :D
That made sense and its more logical.
Glorifying God by scientologist or religious guyz is a different matter. Its all bout their intensions rather than facts.

There are more than a hundred billion galaxies each containing practically uncountable number of stars. Now if we take the minimum probability scenario that out of a hundred galaxies, only one contains an earth-like planet, even in that case we can approximately say that there could be a billion earth-like planets.

My question is when we think of alien life, why do we always think of it as a hideous creature as is the case in all movies? Why do we not think of it as a beautiful creature? Are our expectations of other life very negatively skewed?

Unfortunately God never gave any verses, those were written by human beings, all religions are relatively new and came into existence long after human beings on Earth.

We will open EDF (Earth Defence Forum) and chat with them. :P
The Quran challenges you to produce another book like it. The challange stands to date Do you want to put your money where your mouth is and take that challenge And while you are at it get all of your friends and family involved.
Araz

The Quran challenges you to produce another book like it. The challange stands to date Do you want to put your money where your mouth is and take that challenge And while you are at it get all of your friends and family involved.
Araz
Go compare it with Mahabharata .

Thats why Logic goes beyond conventional realm of Religion. No matter which religion. U dont expect Muhammed to talk bout facts of 22nd or 25th century. Philosophers are beyond their times but only a limited beyond. :)
Religions are such a mysterious secrets that you can only understand it if you believe in it from soul......otherwise you can just say that all prophets were "Philosophers"

Go compare it with Mahabharata .
I am dying to compare it but this thread will not allow me....talk to mods if they agree i will open a new thread.......we will be absolute logical no emotions at all....:smitten:

Araz

It might exist...but on another planet.

As far as I know, in every religion Gods and angels came down to Earth from above, even cave paintings depict the same. May be Gods are actually intelligent life forms from other planets!! :-)
this is the problem bcz in almost all the major religions God is one yes angels did came but not the God
Simple Answer Is Nothing is without reason their is always a reason behind every thing How can someone can say just without any creator billion years ago a thing which was even smaller than a atom blasted and starting expanding and still is and just somehow it all came into existence
according to the Qur'an, "Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted." (Qur'an 6:103)

Last edited:
As long as our own kind is dying of preventable diseases due to lack of basic health facilities and a lack of conscience on our part, I don't care if tomorrow these aliens invade our planet and finsh us off swiftly, if they do exist that is.

Back
Top Bottom