What's new

Population of Known Alien Planets Nearly Doubles as NASA Discovers 715 New Worlds

You said most of the Indian history was proved to be false...can you give any instances?
Ok mahabartha its Author who vyasa Indian scholars clamed lived around 3000 bc
But what he wrote was not older than 400 bc thats verified

Go compare it with Mahabharata .
Compare all you like and then come back to tell us what you think. I will take it ul from there. Subhan Allah a challange that has aciduously been avoided by all your learned yogis and here we have a Sardarjee with a post probably written at 12 noon telling me you want a comparison. Well bring it on and see where we get to.

OK im a fool cz em telling the facts and You guys have nothing to say tell me if i m wrong then who is the author of Mahabharata
Cz Even Holy Prophet he didnt write the quran he read what Almighty Allah sent Him he versed it and their were few men who could read and write they wrote What holy Prophet told them Word by word and he the proof of this book how this is Gods Book
No living Thing can change a single word from this BOOk can You say this about any other book cz even in 400 when maharaja sri gupta was the king their it was the time when this book was completed long after vyasa
ND one more thing about So Called History of Hindustan None of modern researchers believe Indian history because almost all of them were found fake and way more exaggerating and true recorded history of indian started after Muslims came to sub contient you can ask this can to proper archaeologist
Yaap u r best sir. Everything about Hinduism is fake. And ur allah sending text to Muhammad is the only truth in history of mnkind. Get alife u pathetic. And do not quote me back. My discussion is not with u. Go kill urself

It might exist...but on another planet.
My friend ws are now talking out of the realms of logic. First prove irrefutably that life exists put of this world and that it is civilized enoughto have received the message of Allah Subhana hu wa Ta alah andthen we can talk further. Logic dictates that all discussion continues within the realms of known entities and not some fable. It is within the realm of this logical context that the Quran has thrown out this challange. So either accept it or take a chill pill.

Compare all you like and then come back to tell us what you think. I will take it ul from there. Subhan Allah a challange that has aciduously been avoided by all your learned yogis and here we have a Sardarjee with a post probably written at 12 noon telling me you want a comparison. Well bring it on and see where we get to.
Hahahaha here comes the madarsa educated Pakistani. Can u show me any proof of u when the yogis has been avoiding the compression of these two books. Plz plz tell me . And u madarsa educaed Pakistani dont even know that all singhs aree not sardar ji. Go learn more and then come back to quote me.

Yaap u r best sir. Everything about Hinduism is fake. And ur allah sending text to Muhammad is the only truth in history of mnkind. Get alife u pathetic. And do not quote me back. My discussion is not with u. Go kill urself
You have already lost the argument whichIis why desperation shows on your posts now. No one disrespects anybody else's religion and we are taught to respect your beliefs. But by the same token if you live in glass house please draw the curtainsor turn the lights off so no one gets to see your sorry little ***.

this universe started about 13.6 billion years based to the big bang

I have a hunch this whole 'big bang' thing will fold like a house of cards as we learn more.

The current theory has so many hacks and ad hoc "explanations" (uh, 5% is, uh, dark matter and 90% is, erm, uh, dark energy, uh yeah), it would get an "F" if a student gave it as an answer in a test. The word "dark" is just a fancy name for fudge factors needed to balance out equations, where we haven't the faintest clue what the fudge factor means.

The next revolution in physics will require a major rethink of gravity.

Before Muslims came Their Was No proper records of History at all
Yeap u r right . Ashoka history and what chinese scholars wrote abt that time are all false. How old r u?

You have already lost the argument whichIis why desperation shows on your posts now. No one disrespects anybody else's religion and we are taught to respect your beliefs. But by the same token if you live in glass house please draw the curtainsor turn the lights off so no one gets to see your sorry little ***.
Oh u getting emotional and personal. Why not u pull some facts from ur madarasa education that whatever is about hindu history is fake and only Muslim history is all truth out thr.

Hahahaha here comes the madarsa educated Pakistani. Can u show me any proof of u when the yogis has been avoiding the compression of these two books. Plz plz tell me . And u madarsa educaed Pakistani dont even know that all singhs aree not sardar ji. Go learn more and then come back to quote me.
No my friend firstly I am unfortunately and I mean unfortunately not Madressah taught. Iam just a humble muslim who learnt about islam by self education. You on the other hand are now showing your ignorance. Many a jogis have written about islam and the Prophet of islam. Now this" compression" that you talk about is more the state of your brain than anythong and that anyof the learned jogis would say. By the by If I remember coreectly I askedthe question first about you trying to fulfill the challange of the Quran. You are just a lot of wind and a few cliches so take your bag of wind somewhere else otherwise be a man and accept the challenge.

Ok mahabartha its Author who vyasa Indian scholars clamed lived around 3000 bc
But what he wrote was not older than 400 bc thats verified
Where does it says that what is written in Mahabharata is not older then 400bc? Can u plz provide us some facts. I read the link u gave it no where says the story in Mahabharata is just 400bc old.

Its So Funny now i m giving you proper Facts and telling you about History and You cant reply aww My boy a word of advise Next time Read get some knowledge yapping gets you no where

Back
Top Bottom