What's new

Population of Known Alien Planets Nearly Doubles as NASA Discovers 715 New Worlds

Ok, lets put it this way it's so simple, this universe started about 13.6 billion years based to the big bang, now the question is who started it's impossible to say it start by it self since it was a mere small tiny single entity! so some one had started and that one should very ineligent otherwise no dumb can do any thing let alone creating mind boggling universe. we call that thing who create the universe God, Allah someone else might call him nature but those who call him nature they don't have explanation about what what the nature is and if it was smart or dumb and what it is.

Unfortunately God never gave any verses, those were written by human beings, all religions are relatively new and came into existence long after human beings on Earth.
How Do You Define A religion Like what is a religion IN my words its a way of Life the proper way to do every thing Your Work Family its tell You from your birth to death it was started before even the creation of universe Bcz in 3 major religion islam , Christianity , Jewish all these religion believe 1st human beings On earth ( on earth ) was Adm and eve
i have read it so i dont have the reference right Now but it was a angel who asked Holy Prophet when he was created Not ( been born on earth in human form ) holy Prophet Pointed to that star and i was created before that star Means he was their before even universe was created

Thats why Logic goes beyond conventional realm of Religion. No matter which religion. U dont expect Muhammed to talk bout facts of 22nd or 25th century. Philosophers are beyond their times but only a limited beyond. :)
What muhammad talked 1600 years ago Today Science is proving it and No matter how much time passes by it he always will be right

First god created man then man created god. That's why we have so many religions. :-)
But then why in All religions god is Only one

Go compare it with Mahabharata .
i can give You plenty of Versus from hinduism where its forbidden to pray any one other then One

where God says he is one he has no son child and wife If you dont belive me search your self

Last edited:
Go compare it with Mahabharata .
whats to compare One Book is about 2 families While Other have the answer of everything From the bottom of Earth to deep into space from the birth of baby to the death of human being the knowledge of all old civilizations the knowledge of future , and the end of every thing

As long as our own kind is dying of preventable diseases due to lack of basic health facilities and a lack of conscience on our part, I don't care if tomorrow these aliens invade our planet and finsh us off swiftly, if they do exist that is.
our kind is dying becasue the people who can help them are morally dead

Last edited:
Religions are such a mysterious secrets that you can only understand it if you believe in it from soul......otherwise you can just say that all prophets were "Philosophers"

I am dying to compare it but this thread will not allow me....talk to mods if they agree i will open a new thread.......we will be absolute logical no emotions at all....:smitten:
I m available buddy. Just original text and thr acurate translation and logic.

whats to compare One Book is about 2 families While Other have the answer of everything From the bottom of Earth to deep into space from the birth of baby to the death of human being the knowledge of all old civilizations the knowledge of future , and the end of every thing

our kind is dying becasue the people who can help them are morally dead
Thats just shows ur lack of knowledge about largrst epic ever written. Dont just pull facts from ur *** . Don't quote me without facts.

Thats just shows ur lack of knowledge about largrst epic ever written. Dont just pull facts from ur *** . Don't quote me without facts.
you are a senior member so you should talk to mods, what do you say... because if we open a thread without permission, it will be closed...and also we will make certain rules of that thread e.g if sombody uses abusive language he will be kicked out of that thread... right?

As long as our own kind is dying of preventable diseases due to lack of basic health facilities and a lack of conscience on our part, I don't care if tomorrow these aliens invade our planet and finsh us off swiftly, if they do exist that is.
Well, Post No.18 of Lovecon is your answer!!

you are a senior member so you should talk to mods, what do you say... because if we open a thread without permission, it will be closed...and also we will make certain rules of that thread e.g if sombody uses abusive language he will be kicked out of that thread... right?
Yap but i m a indian member and nom Muslim ,i hv no voice here.

At the same time, one happened just 1500 years ago and the other 5000 years ago. One was revealed by a prophet and the other was revealed by god himself. And you surely dont know that what we are discovering now was already mentioned in mahabharata thousands of years ago like test tube babies, cataract operations, cloning, aeroplanes, missiles etc etc. Do you?

At the same time, one happened just 1500 years ago and the other 5000 years ago. One was revealed by a prophet and the other was revealed by god himself. And you surely dont know that what we are discovering now was already mentioned in mahabharata thousands of years ago like test tube babies, cataract operations, cloning, aeroplanes, missiles etc etc. Do you?
let me tell U about Mahabharata its a story about Kurukshetra War and its author wasnt a god he was man named vyasa

let me tell U about Mahabharata its a story about Kurukshetra War and its author wasnt a god he was man named vyasa
If you dont know something you better keep quiet. Else, you will be considered a fool.

Vyasaya Vishnu Roopaya, Vyasa Roopaya Vishnave |
Namove Bhrama Nithaye, Vasishtaya Namo Namaha:

Vyasa maha muni and Lord Sri Maha Vishnu are one and the same.

@Commander T Ignore Him he dont know you could see by his reply
and U veeky singh
This Shows how pathetic you are Since when i replied and you had nothing more to say you started yapping your Mouth Still Em gone answer you about your so called facts
Vyasa author of mahabartha he was known by names veda vasa krishna davipayana Since many of You indian clams that he was born 3000 bce but None of the his preserved text go more than 400 bce so you people saying he lived more than 3000 years ? so he was just enjoying for 2600 years nice
even the kurkashtra war doesnt go beyond 1000 bce So next time you better Keep your Mouth shut

If you dont know something you better keep quiet. Else, you will be considered a fool.

Vyasa maha muni and Lord Sri Maha Vishnu are one and the same.
OK im a fool cz em telling the facts and You guys have nothing to say tell me if i m wrong then who is the author of Mahabharata
Cz Even Holy Prophet he didnt write the quran he read what Almighty Allah sent Him he versed it and their were few men who could read and write they wrote What holy Prophet told them Word by word and he the proof of this book how this is Gods Book
No living Thing can change a single word from this BOOk can You say this about any other book cz even in 400 when maharaja sri gupta was the king their it was the time when this book was completed long after vyasa
ND one more thing about So Called History of Hindustan None of modern researchers believe Indian history because almost all of them were found fake and way more exaggerating and true recorded history of indian started after Muslims came to sub contient you can ask this can to proper archaeologist

ND one more thing about So Called History of Hindustan None of modern researchers believe Indian history because almost all of them were found fake and way more exaggerating and true recorded history of indian started after Muslims came to sub contient you can ask this can to proper archaeologist
Care to elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom