What's new

Population of Known Alien Planets Nearly Doubles as NASA Discovers 715 New Worlds

No my friend firstly I am unfortunately and I mean unfortunately not Madressah taught. Iam just a humble muslim who learnt about islam by self education. You on the other hand are now showing your ignorance. Many a jogis have written about islam and the Prophet of islam. Now this" compression" that you talk about is more the state of your brain than anythong and that anyof the learned jogis would say. By the by If I remember coreectly I askedthe question first about you trying to fulfill the challange of the Quran. You are just a lot of wind and a few cliches so take your bag of wind somewhere else otherwise be a man and accept the challenge.
R u blind to read to my posts? Didn't i accpeted the request of that member who wanted to have a comprision based on just orignal facts and translation. And plz do tell me how many and which jogi hv written about islam
I would.love to read. ANd plz at least provide me some 1000-2000 yeae old story which can go with ur claim not written by these 20th century jingoes. Ok? Deal?

Its So Funny now i m giving you proper Facts and telling you about History and You cant reply aww My boy a word of advise Next time Read get some knowledge yapping gets you no where
Where r ur facts sir? I read ur link and its date Mahabharata even older ie 5000+bc. And if u think i mistaken plz gcopy and post that paragraph for me.

Religions are such a mysterious secrets that you can only understand it if you believe in it from soul......otherwise you can just say that all prophets were "Philosophers"

I am dying to compare it but this thread will not allow me....talk to mods if they agree i will open a new thread.......we will be absolute logical no emotions at all....:smitten:

HA HA. Exactly my point. They are mysterious coz we have allowed it to be. Infact Religion is nothing but a philosophy for self actualization. Its related to faith. Its very personal. And personal things shud be mysterious to own self only. Thats my take. But religion today is mysterious publicly and thats where the mind games are played where I have problem. Dont u see Religion instead of a solution has become a problem itself. There is more negatives in this world due to religion rather than positive which shud have been the case. Its possible if religion ends up being only a personal choice. Your faith, your mysteries, your following of a philosophy. I dont see Religion anything other than a Philosophy and prophets mere Philosophers.

Its only coz Religion has always been a mass stuff and hence get manipulated for power sake. Its for the the control of masses that they present a Philosophy as Divine and people end up considering Mysterious. Think again. Is it actually?

What muhammad talked 1600 years ago Today Science is proving it and No matter how much time passes by it he always will be right

Think again is it really that way? Why are muslims the most downtrodden? If the science thing was so effective then why all the scientific inventions are attributed to Christian world? Certian questions need direct answers. :)

Where does it says that what is written in Mahabharata is not older then 400bc? Can u plz provide us some facts. I read the link u gave it no where says the story in Mahabharata is just 400bc old.
Van Buitenen; The Mahabharata – 1; The Book of the Beginning. Introduction (Authorship and Date)
Dio Chrysostom, 53.6-7, trans. H. Lamar Crosby, Loeb Classical Library, 1946, vol. 4, p. 363.
He was a greek writer and His poems were sung even in india and he lived in 200 ce if mahabartha is that old how they are using that writes poem thats why i said indian history is messed and No professional archaeologist in the history of indian and how can people think a book belong to god and was written and changed by different authors in different ages these are the two proof now Unless you any proof then open your mouth

HA HA. Exactly my point. They are mysterious coz we have allowed it to be. Infact Religion is nothing but a philosophy for self actualization. Its related to faith. Its very personal. And personal things shud be mysterious to own self only. Thats my take. But religion today is mysterious publicly and thats where the mind games are played where I have problem. Dont u see Religion instead of a solution has become a problem itself. There is more negatives in this world due to religion rather than positive which shud have been the case. Its possible if religion ends up being only a personal choice. Your faith, your mysteries, your following of a philosophy. I dont see Religion anything other than a Philosophy and prophets mere Philosophers.

Its only coz Religion has always been a mass stuff and hence get manipulated for power sake. Its for the the control of masses that they present a Philosophy as Divine and people end up considering Mysterious. Think again. Is it actually?

Think again is it really that way? Why are muslims the most downtrodden? If the science thing was so effective then why all the scientific inventions are attributed to Christian world? Certian questions need direct answers. :)
I Will Just Say lol when christians were in the dark ages that was the golden age for science and islam Why, here are some achievements of Muslims
And let me tell you some thing the great minds of Europe came to study In Islamic states for better knowledge
Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Science in the medieval Islamic world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Few examples
1 The elephant clock (below)

This centrepiece of the exhibition is a three-metre high replica of an early 13th-century water clock and one of the engineering marvels of the medieval world. It was built by al-Jazari, and gives physical form to the concept of multiculturalism. It features an Indian elephant, Chinese dragons, a Greek water mechanism, an Egyptian phoenix, and wooden robots in traditional Arabian attire. The timing mechanism is based on a water-filled bucket hidden inside the elephant.

2 The camera obscura

The greatest scientist of the medieval world was a 10th century Arab by the name of Ibn al-Haytham. Among his many contributions to optics was the first correct explanation of how vision works. He used the Chinese invention of the camera obscura (or pinhole camera) to show how light travels in straight lines from the object to form an inverted image on the retina.

3 Al-Idrisi's world map

This three-metre reproduction of the famous 12th-century map by the Andalusian cartographer, Al-Idrisi (1100-1166), was produced in Sicily and is regarded as the most elaborate and complete description of the world made in medieval times. It was used extensively by travellers for several centuries and contained detailed descriptions of the Christian north as well as the Islamic world, Africa and the Far East.

4 The Banu Musa brothers' "ingenious devices"

These three brothers were celebrated mathematicians and engineers in ninth-century Baghdad. Their Book of Ingenious Devices, published in 850, was a large illustrated work on mechanical devices that included automata, puzzles and magic tricks as well as what we would today refer to as "executive toys".

5 Al-Zahrawi's surgical instruments

This array of weird and wonderful devices shows the sort of instruments being used by the 10th-century surgeon al-Zahrawi, who practised in Cordoba. His work was hugely influential in Europe and many of his instruments are still in use today. Among his best-known inventions were the syringe, the forceps, the surgical hook and needle, the bone saw and the lithotomy scalpel.

6 Ibn Firnas' flying contraption (above)

Abbas Ibn Firnas was a legendary ninth-century inventor and the Da Vinci of the Islamic world. He is honoured on Arabic postage stamps and has a crater on the moon named after him. He made his famous attempt at controlled flight when, aged 65, he built a rudimentary hang glider and launched himself from the side of a mountain. Some accounts claim he remained airborne for several minutes before landing badly and hurting his back.

Last edited:
Van Buitenen; The Mahabharata – 1; The Book of the Beginning. Introduction (Authorship and Date)
Dio Chrysostom, 53.6-7, trans. H. Lamar Crosby, Loeb Classical Library, 1946, vol. 4, p. 363.
He was a greek writer and His poems were sung even in india and he lived in 200 ce if mahabartha is that old how they are using that writes poem thats why i said indian history is messed and No professional archaeologist in the history of indian and how can people think a book belong to god and was written and changed by different authors in different ages these are the two proof now Unless you any proof then open your mouth

I Will Just Say lol when christians were in the dark ages that was the golden age for science and islam Why, here are some achievements of Muslims
And let me tell you some thing the great minds of Europe came to study In Islamic states for better knowledge
Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Science in the medieval Islamic world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Few examples
1 The elephant clock (below)

This centrepiece of the exhibition is a three-metre high replica of an early 13th-century water clock and one of the engineering marvels of the medieval world. It was built by al-Jazari, and gives physical form to the concept of multiculturalism. It features an Indian elephant, Chinese dragons, a Greek water mechanism, an Egyptian phoenix, and wooden robots in traditional Arabian attire. The timing mechanism is based on a water-filled bucket hidden inside the elephant.

2 The camera obscura

The greatest scientist of the medieval world was a 10th century Arab by the name of Ibn al-Haytham. Among his many contributions to optics was the first correct explanation of how vision works. He used the Chinese invention of the camera obscura (or pinhole camera) to show how light travels in straight lines from the object to form an inverted image on the retina.

3 Al-Idrisi's world map

This three-metre reproduction of the famous 12th-century map by the Andalusian cartographer, Al-Idrisi (1100-1166), was produced in Sicily and is regarded as the most elaborate and complete description of the world made in medieval times. It was used extensively by travellers for several centuries and contained detailed descriptions of the Christian north as well as the Islamic world, Africa and the Far East.

4 The Banu Musa brothers' "ingenious devices"

These three brothers were celebrated mathematicians and engineers in ninth-century Baghdad. Their Book of Ingenious Devices, published in 850, was a large illustrated work on mechanical devices that included automata, puzzles and magic tricks as well as what we would today refer to as "executive toys".

5 Al-Zahrawi's surgical instruments

This array of weird and wonderful devices shows the sort of instruments being used by the 10th-century surgeon al-Zahrawi, who practised in Cordoba. His work was hugely influential in Europe and many of his instruments are still in use today. Among his best-known inventions were the syringe, the forceps, the surgical hook and needle, the bone saw and the lithotomy scalpel.

6 Ibn Firnas' flying contraption (above)

Abbas Ibn Firnas was a legendary ninth-century inventor and the Da Vinci of the Islamic world. He is honoured on Arabic postage stamps and has a crater on the moon named after him. He made his famous attempt at controlled flight when, aged 65, he built a rudimentary hang glider and launched himself from the side of a mountain. Some accounts claim he remained airborne for several minutes before landing badly and hurting his back.
Can u plz tell me what is the meaning of that bold sentence.

But the real game changer would be if and when we detect signatures of life on other planets. I think it's in the realms of possibility that there could be life deep underground nearer home, on Mars. Some of the moons in our Solar System could be likely candidates for life too, like Europa and Titan.

Let's be clear. We are not alone. There could be more advanced civilizations partying around the Universe than all the grains of sand on planet Earth! Yep! There are trillions upon trillions of galaxies each with billions of stars! And some say we Earthlings are the only yahoos that God has created in this mind bogglingly huge universe??

But wait, there's more. Our universe could be just one of an infinite number of universes too!!

Instead of going further, Darkside (Far side) our MOON is a constant source of alien conspiracy since a cigar shape anomaly detected on it (pictures and videos available on net ) and a couple of years back, a person uploaded the alleged footage of APOLLO 20 showing cigar shape alien space, alien dead body and their colony on dark side of moon.

WIlliam rutledge a.k.a retiredafb posted these videos on youtube in 2007. His channel and videos were removed, but thanks to other users. Here look at these videos

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

(Part 3)

About William rutledge

New Evidences Provided by William Rutledge, CDR of The Apollo 20 Crew

New Evidence Provided by William Rutledge, CDR of the Apollo 20 Crew - by Luca Scantamburlo

Apollo 20 Snyder ingress - YouTube

Last edited:
Yes. And my favourite site is space.com.
I've always believed in "aliens". (Note that I don't believe they zip around earth abducting hillbillies for anal probes). I always believed this mainly on mathematical grounds, with as many stars and galaxies as there are, to believe we are the only with life is absurd and chauvinist. I am old enough that when I went to secondary, we suspected planets probably existed around other stars, but had not one scrap of proof. Now we know of so many.

I've always believed in "aliens". (Note that I don't believe they zip around earth abducting hillbillies for anal probes). I always believed this mainly on mathematical grounds, with as many stars and galaxies as there are, to believe we are the only with life is absurd and chauvinist. I am old enough that when I went to secondary, we suspected planets probably existed around other stars, but had not one scrap of proof. Now we know of so many.

Over 100 billion humans have lived on Earth since the beginning of time.

Surely one or two must have had wings?

It's just a "numbers thing"...

Over 100 billion humans have lived on Earth since the beginning of time.

Surely one or two must have had wings?

It's just a "numbers thing"...
Lol, I'm sorry. Magic sky daddy only put life in this little speck. And as far as "wings" on humans, look up birth defects....yes....there have been. (and "sky father" is a lose translation of many European names for their top god)

Lol, I'm sorry. Magic sky daddy only put life in this little speck. And as far as "wings" on humans, look up birth defects....yes....there have been. (and "sky father" is a lose translation of many European names for their top god)

My argument has nothing to do with religion.

In fact, the belief in aliens is mostly wishful thinking based on a profound misunderstanding of probability. The numbers "billions" and "trillions" sound huge to humans but probability eats "trillions" for lunch.

The probability of repeating the exact same sequence of cards in a 52-card deck is 52! which is more than the number of atoms in the universe.

People throw out "probabilities" based on a sample size of one! and even that one sample is a mystery to us, since we haven't the faintest clue how life started on this planet.

As for humans born with functional wings, please provide evidence.

My argument has nothing to do with religion.

In fact, the belief in aliens is mostly wishful thinking based on a profound misunderstanding of probability. The numbers "billions" and "trillions" sound huge to humans but probability eats "trillions" for lunch.

The probability of repeating the exact same sequence of cards in a 52-car deck is 52! which is more than the number of atoms in the universe.

People throw out "probabilities" based on a sample size of one! and even that one sample is a mystery to us, since we haven't the faintest clue how life started on this planet.

As for humans born with functional wings, please provide evidence.
Not functional, but the basic structure was there. On what basis do you hold your belief that the earth is the sole harbor of life in the universe if not religious?

Not functional, but the basic structure was there. On what basis do you hold your belief that the earth is the sole harbor of life in the universe if not religious?

I don't have a belief either way.

Like everyone else, I would like there to be aliens out there, but I am not going to pretend that it is anything more than an unscientific wish.

By the way, 52! is 8065817517094390000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A trillion (1000000000000) looks awfully miniscule compared to that.
Even a trillion trillion (1000000000000000000000000) is nothing.

Many people use the idiotic Drake Equation to try and sound scientific, but it is all bogus. You can put any number in there and get the answer you want. There is absolutely NO justification for most of the numbers people plug in there.

Last edited:
Can u plz tell me what is the meaning of that bold sentence.
The Loeb Classical Library (LCL) is a series of books, today published by Harvard University Press, which presents important works of ancient Greek and Latin Literature in a way designed to make the text accessible to the broadest possible audience, by presenting the original Greek or Latin text on each left-hand page, and a fairly literal translation on the facing page. The General Editor is Jeffrey Henderson, holder of the William Goodwin Aurelio Professorship of Greek Language and Literature at Boston University.

Haha so u posted a list of muslim innovations of 10th or 12th Century?
Well here a hindu one from u Sushruta Samhita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He asked me To yeah but Still Muslims discoveries and inventions in the field of all science and math is the backbone of Current Modern tech
here are some more for u
  • Muslims translated most of the scientific works of antiquity into Arabic.
  • Muslim mathematicians devised and developed Algebra.
  • Al-Khwarazmi used Arabic numerals which came to the West through his work in the 9th century.
  • Al-Razi described and treated smallpox in the 10th century.
  • Al-Razi also used alcohol as an antiseptic.
  • Ibn Sina diagnosed and treated meningitis in the 11th century.
  • Ibn al-Haytham discovered the Camera Obscura in the 11th century.
  • Al-Biruni described the Ganges valley as a sedimentary basin in the 11th century.
  • Muslims built the first observatory as a scientific institution in the 13th century.
  • Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi explained the cause of the rainbow in the 13th century.
  • Ibn al-Nafis described the minor circulation of the blood in the 14th century.
  • Al-Kashani invented a computing machine in the 15th century.

Last edited:
The Loeb Classical Library (LCL) is a series of books, today published by Harvard University Press, which presents important works of ancient Greek and Latin Literature in a way designed to make the text accessible to the broadest possible audience, by presenting the original Greek or Latin text on each left-hand page, and a fairly literal translation on the facing page. The General Editor is Jeffrey Henderson, holder of the William Goodwin Aurelio Professorship of Greek Language and Literature at Boston University.
How does this hv anything to do with whatever i have asked? It went over my head.

[/quote] He asked me To yeah but Still Muslims discoveries and inventions in the field of all science and math is the backbone of Current Modern tech
here are some more for u
  • Muslims translated most of the scientific works of antiquity into Arabic.
  • Muslim mathematicians devised and developed Algebra.
  • Al-Khwarazmi used Arabic numerals which came to the West through his work in the 9th century.
  • Al-Razi described and treated smallpox in the 10th century.
  • Al-Razi also used alcohol as an antiseptic.
  • Ibn Sina diagnosed and treated meningitis in the 11th century.
  • Ibn al-Haytham discovered the Camera Obscura in the 11th century.
  • Al-Biruni described the Ganges valley as a sedimentary basin in the 11th century.
  • Muslims built the first observatory as a scientific institution in the 13th century.
  • Qutb al-Din al-Shirazi explained the cause of the rainbow in the 13th century.
  • Ibn al-Nafis described the minor circulation of the blood in the 14th century.
  • Al-Kashani invented a computing machine in the 15th century.
[/quote]
1.- arabs translated doesn't mean it was thr innovation . I just gave u links of susrut samhita wich was translated by arabs but it has the hindu origin. So i think most of credit should be given go original owner not to the translator.
2http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics actuly most of the start up work in area of mathematics happened in india and at very old days and it got transmitted to all over world. Pl look at the wiki link i gave u.
3- arbic number actully had origin in india too u can google and can find articles . Zero and decimal system also originted in india nd of course by hindus. So whatever math exist today is a gift of india and hindus.
4-i gave u link of susrut samhita u can read about in much detail its way more older then whatever arab names and dates y given. U can see the list of illnesses and thr cure.

Back
Top Bottom