What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
No problem. :)

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif
Should we assemble the army? :devil:

Turkic union is definitely out of the question for now due to geographic factors. Russia, Iran, and the Caspian sea are all obstacles to central Asia. Turkic countries are not even thinking about Turkic union which is why we see things like this:

TASS: World - CSTO states plan to set up collective air force

Eurasian Economic Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Commonwealth of Independent States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also a complete ummah union is geographically impossible for now.

Let me tell you what is geographically possible in the relative short term 100-200 years :D:

A greater turkey that includes:
some parts of Bulgaria,western Thrace, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Aleppo province of Syria.

Some of these areas would be annexed others part of some sort of economic and military union.

These are geographically possible given that Turkey develops an economy similar to that of lets say japan and it has a military twice as capable as the current Turkish military.

Other option is to go it alone and become like Germany except you actually have a big military.

Let me tell you what is geographically possible in the relative short term 100-200 years :D:

A greater turkey that includes:
some parts of Bulgaria,western Thrace, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Aleppo province of Syria.

Some of these areas would be annexed others part of some sort of economic and military union.

I guess that's based on the idea that all powers won't lose their influence and power.

There will be some big power shifts around the globe within 50 years time. Describing it however is too much to be asked. When coming to the poll question. I voted for no union. Not because I think Turkiye should stay within its borders, but because I personally am a Imperialist and Expansionist by nature and prefer to work for a leadership who wants to conquer the world. This probably will look far fetched for many people,but I am who I am.

Yeah most of Ummahh votes are coming from Pakistanis :p

Somehow everybody wants us but at the same time nobody wants us, i dont get it. :lol:

So far I see it the majority of the muslim people are in favor but.... the leaders not so since they are (described in the interogation scene of Lord of war)

OK, you can be the leader of your own imaginary ummah. Thanks for the offer, but, turks are not retarded to join to ummah. keep the mess for yourself ;)

ahahahahahah.....well said.

Did I really vote for Ummah? I don't even believe in that BS concept anymore.
Realistically speaking, the EU is the only real option for Turkey, but one that is not necessarily good it her.

Did I really vote for Ummah? I don't even believe in that BS concept anymore.
Realistically speaking, the EU is the only real option for Turkey, but one that is not necessarily good it her.

Only if they make a seperate south - north European union maybe. Or else its going to implode anyway.

Statics of the Turkish users . Total votes 43

EU: 5 votes %12
(Hyperion, Mertkaan, Neptune, Asena_Y, cabatli_53)

Ummah: 8 votes %18
(AKINCI, [TR]Ahmet, tesla, xxxKULxxx, Casus Belli, Hakan, lunarlon, Turkish_FR)

Turan: 16 votes %38
(LegionnairE, MrTopal27, atatwolf, Ahiska, Azeri440, Sinan, u.MP,Baykuş, Islamic Faith&Secularism, xenon54, rmi5, usernameless, telkon, Timur, Asena_Great, KingWest)

SCO: 0 %0

No Union: 14 votes %32
(Combat-Master, BronzePlaque,damm1t, Quasar, madmusti, Targon, hacksquat, T-123456, olcayto, anatolia, Corleone, Wave, Charon 2,Nefer)

Sco 0 ? I thought at least some of akboys would vote for it.

Back
Top Bottom