What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
If turkey decide to settle its grudges from Russia and develop a more west independent posture Then This Union can do Wonders economically and Diplomatically. This Body Will have all the resources required Plus a Perfect Trade Route between China Russia India Arab States Europe and Gulf.
I am surprised why no one else talks about it :smitten:

Union.jpg

If turkey decide to settle its grudges from Russia and develop a more west independent posture Then This Union can do Wonders economically and Diplomatically. This Body Will have all the resources required Plus a Perfect Trade Route between China Russia India Arab States Europe and Gulf.

View attachment 39821
in this map there is a member which stands with russia and they will betray us every turn they want see turkey get weak and rule over other turkic countries . this union can not be made trust is most important element in every union and your union dont have it

in this map there is a member which stands with russia and they will betray us every turn they want see turkey get weak and rule over other turkic countries . this union can not be made trust is most important element in every union and your union dont have it
After a while it would become a majority turkic union.:chilli:

But i dont know how much influence Turkey would have.:(

View attachment 39821
Not possible with Mullahs in power. Their policy is divide and rule by supporting and sending shia terrorist into that region. Also farsi would become even smaller group within that kind of borders. I doubt they want to be overrun by Turkic masses.

Not possible with Mullahs in power. Their policy is divide and rule by supporting and sending shia terrorist into that region. Also farsi would become even smaller group within that kind of borders. I doubt they want to be overrun by Turkic masses.
plz bro dont use this word

So @Kaan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Sinan - I heard from a reliable source that Asena is actually an Armenian trying to weaken us Turks & Honorary Turks from the inside ! :o:

So @Kaan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Sinan - I heard from a reliable source that Asena is actually an Armenian trying to weaken us Turks & Honorary Turks from the inside ! :o:
:o: how did u find out ! :D well im half armenian half kurd lets say this way ! my fater is half greek half bulgar ! my mother is half kurd half armenian ! hahahahah :lol: and im here to do the things you are talking about ! :sniper: :rofl:

@Armstrong btw why u thing that way :D

:o: how did u find out ! :D well im half armenian half kurd lets say this way ! my fater is half greek half bulgar ! my mother is half kurd half armenian ! hahahahah :lol: and im here to do the things you are talking about ! :sniper: :rofl:

@Armstrong btw why u thing that way :D

I was just messing with you ! :D

I know that you're a Turkmen or something similar from Iran - You told us ! :)

Pumped up queen will join what the king says.

You guys don't believe me (yet)> Turkish motherlands and Erod are really pumped up queens.

Will see when the time comes.

Copying technology of other countries and getting weapons from Amrika is a nice trait to have.

Pumped up queen will join what the king says.

You guys don't believe me (yet)> Turkish motherlands and Erod are really pumped up queens.

Will see when the time comes.

Copying technology of other countries and getting weapons from Amrika is a nice trait to have.

Somehow there are more trolls today than usual in Turkish section. o_O

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom