What's new

PM, Saudi Defence Minister vow to boost ties

Awww so much for Proud Persian background that one had to run away from its motherland. Such a loser. I feel very sorry you. You family couldnt even give you proper identification of Iran. Perhaps they were well aware that it wouldn't give you any benefit

Yeah sure, they ran away and that's why they're back in Iran.

Last edited:
Awww so much for Proud Persian background that one had to run away from its motherland. Such a loser. I feel very sorry you. You family couldnt even give you proper identification of Iran. Perhaps they were well aware that it wouldn't give you any benefit
bro don't quote brain less mullah . only ignore and report him . he does not deserve attention .

country is like a mother to its inhabitants . one who is on the payroll of foreign nation is like a man who has sold his mother for some dollars . no offence . cheers .
very shameful indeed

country is like a mother to its inhabitants . one who is on the pay role of foreign nation is like a man who has sold his mother for some dollars . no offence . cheers .
Yeah sure, they ran away and that's why they're back in Iran whilst you and your family are in the UK working on a corner shop? or maybe in a Kebab shop?
Nope they never went to UK. though they did come on my convocation. But then again you were born In US because they ran away from Iran so their little proud babay could get American passport and live a better life than they had.

LOL you are not even recognized by your country as Irani since they dont recognize dual nationality. Who you fooling loser

Nope they never went to UK. though they did come on my convocation. But then again you were born In US because they ran away from Iran so their little proud babay could get American passport and live a better life than they had.

LOL you are not even recognized by your country as Irani since they dont recognize dual nationality. Who you fooling loser

My family had no reason to run away from Iran, especially since they were based in US during Shah's time, but they're back home now and I'll join them in 2-3 years.

Last edited:
My family had no reason to run away from Iran, especially since they were based in US during Shah's time, but they're back home now and I'll join them in 2-3 years. People like you however, stay in places like UK and talk about home etc. You probably have just a basic school qualification and now working in a corner/kebab shop with your dad :rofl:
I know you are dumbhead. So you will have to pally for Iranian visa right ? Since youre not Irani by birth. Your family made a very poor decision. And yes I have had a chance of getting good kebabs in Camden town by Irani illegals there. Finst kebabs even better than turkish. Seems like your family didnt share the same prescription of being proud persian. Hence, they had to run away like a fugitive to US. Sad state of affairs indeed

I know you are dumbhead. So you will have to pally for Iranian visa right ? Since youre not Irani by birth. Your family made a very poor decision. And yes I have had a chance of getting good kebabs in Camden town by Irani illegals there. Finst kebabs even better than turkish. Seems like your family didnt share the same prescription of being proud persian. Hence, they had to run away like a fugitive to US. Sad state of affairs indeed

My dad was Iranian, so I can be considered Iranian also. It will not be an issue for me to return. I am aware of Iranian law.

Last edited:
If anyone here is retarded, it would the one whom is even thinking about comparing the influence of Iran in the region vs that of Pakistan. :lol:

Pakistan is going to bomb Iranian "sectarian puppets"? What are you waiting for? What's stopping you?

@Genghis khan1 ,I'm afraid I have to agree with Rukarl on this one. Iran has far more influence I'm the region/middle East than Pakistan by a long margin. They are a key player in the region from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, to Palestine etc etc. Reason other world power often have to consider them when we get involved in the region. Even if it's by proxies and stationing their Shias militias/military advisers in these regions who cares? They still have influence and use it to protect their interests.

My dad was Iranian, so I can be considered Iranian also. It will not be an issue for me to return. I am aware of Iranian law. What about you? when will you and your family sell your Donner kebab shop in UK and return home?
Return to where sonny ? I am already home. Your dad WAS Iranian ( no mention of ur mummy that means is white) Who later changed his nationality when he married your mum. Very sad. So it was daddy's fault that little kid is paying now. LOL you are not recognized as iran by Iranian laws so stop calling it as such. By the way if help you to burn better, I remeber when i used to pass along the famous pub in camden town a certain refugee from Iran made quite a headline, Now shes proud British after completing her asylum seeking status:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...in-camden-into-1m-success-winner-7888095.html

Though I have seen far more better Persian beauties but this one really struck my heart deep down.

Return to where sonny ? I am already home. Your dad WAS Iranian ( no mention of ur mummy that means is white) Who later changed his nationality when he married your mum. Very sad. So it was daddy's fault that little kid is paying now. LOL you are not recognized as iran by Iranian laws so stop calling it as such. By the way if help you to burn better, I remeber when i used to pass along the famous pub in camden town a certain refugee from Iran made quite a headline, Now shes proud British after completing her asylum seeking status:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...in-camden-into-1m-success-winner-7888095.html

Though I have seen far more better Persian beauties but this one really struck my heart deep down.

You just posted a news of a successful Iranian in west and that is suppose to be an embarrassment? :lol: If some people have problems with Iranian regime, they can leave, no problem, but they will be successful regardless.

@Genghis khan1 ,I'm afraid I have to agree with Rukarl on this one. Iran has far more influence I'm the region/middle East than Pakistan by a long margin. They are a key player in the region from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, to Palestine etc etc. Reason other world power often have to consider them when we get involved in the region. Even if it's by proxies and stationing their Shias militias/military advisers in these regions who cares? They still have influence and use it to protect their interests.

Which one of the people in the pic is you? :D

Last edited:
You just posted a new of a successful Iranian in west and that is suppose to be an embarrassment? :lol: If some people have problems with Iranian regime, they can leave, no problem, but they will be successful regardless.
Unlike you and your dad whom work in a kebab shop in the UK, Iranians tend to be very successful in the west.
eaxctly, As I ais I am in Pkaistan with my family loser. Thats what I am saying the Irais who leave for west have already lost their Hnour and self respect but they carry misplaced ego with them since its in their blood. The refugee serves alcohol very proudly, whers the Irani mullah honour in that ? Unless the mulah in discreet wouldnt mind to take few sips from her hand. Thats the point thats how refugees sneak and lose their So called persian Honour. so what Honour do you speak of. You dont even have irani passport let alone persian pride that you speak of. Will the iranian revolutionary guards grant you a visa since your mother is NON irani and you dad has also foregone his iranian nationality that entirely different matter

eaxctly, As I ais I am in Pkaistan with my family loser. Thats what I am saying the Irais who leave for west have already lost their Hnour and self respect but they carry misplaced ego with them since its in their blood. The refugee serves alcohol very proudly, whers the Irani mullah honour in that ? Unless the mulah in discreet wouldnt mind to take few sips from her hand. Thats the point thats how refugees sneak and lose their So called persian Honour. so what Honour do you speak of. You dont even have irani passport let alone persian pride that you speak of. Will the iranian revolutionary guards grant you a visa since your mother is NON irani and you dad has also foregone his iranian nationality that entirely different matter

Compare the number of Iranians to Pakistanis in the UK and then you will see about the "honour" :lol: Most Iranians leave Iran for political reasons and nothing more.

Furthermore, both my parents are Iranian, they left Iran before the revolution and are back in Iran and have been for many years, I in nearing the completion of my course at uni and will return it's all bee arranged.

Anyway, out of the respect I have for other Pakistani friends here, I wont continue talking about Pakistan just because of some low life troll like you.

Compare the number of Iranians to Pakistanis in the UK and then you will see about the "honour" :lol: Most Iranians leave Iran for political reasons and nothing more.

Furthermore, both my parents are Iranian, they left Iran before the revolution and are back in Iran and have been for many years, I in nearing the completion of my course at uni and will return it's all bee arranged.

Anyway, out of the respect I have for other Pakistani friends here, I wont continue talking about Pakistan just because of some low life troll like you.
Aww this is very sweet of you. Indeed

Fine, out of respect of my cultural and heritage reasons which is though influenced by Irani I shall not continue to show you the mirror of reality and humiliate. you. But, Please as a token of apology allow me to be your host when you visit Pakistan next time Insha ALLAH

@waz bro, I am going back and deleting all my comments. Sorry for taking the thread much off topic. If it is easier, you can just close this one. There is another active anyway.

so refreshing to see Pakistanis defending their own country, and not backing Iran or KSA

This is Pakistan and we will not insult any guests that sometimes are from West, Iran etc as well. Arab visited as a friend so does others and Pakistan is well aware about changing geopolitics and shape of regions and we are aware of the situation as well. We are not fighting for anyone but we will not leave our friends/brothers as well, friends especially of times when we were in need so them friends indeed.

Pakistan is more concerned of our interests and benefits first and then of the friends and brotherly nations.

So anyone who take it for granted, be prepared for a blood nose without any exceptions as the clause says, welcome to our friend only so the one can decide who fits the bill here.

Back
Top Bottom