What's new

PM, Saudi Defence Minister vow to boost ties

@Genghis khan1 ,I'm afraid I have to agree with Rukarl on this one. Iran has far more influence I'm the region/middle East than Pakistan by a long margin. They are a key player in the region from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, to Palestine etc etc. Reason other world power often have to consider them when we get involved in the region. Even if it's by proxies and stationing their Shias militias/military advisers in these regions who cares? They still have influence and use it to protect their interests.
Ya, We already established that, Pakistan is not in any race to get influence in mideast. All GCC countries are Pakistan friendly and always supported Pakistan on international issues. So Pakistan already got right kinda influence in mideast. Pakistan can get another level of Big brother type influence in Mideast if it help Saudis get rid of Iranian terrorist groups.

so high. the saudi wahabi era will come to end soon and no napak wahabi will be travelling to our beloved land PAK.

Iran boot licking started...

I m travelling to Pakistan soon :D see you there.

take some persian boots with you..to serve as a present for your host!

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic and belongs to the poor and not to the FATTY Monarchs.

FATTY Tyre heads!

Iran boot licking started...
take some persian boots with you..to serve as a present for your host!

This is not arab or persian or turk or african or european or american. your claim is wrong.

btw what is saudi boot licking?

Last edited:
Anyway, out of the respect I have for other Pakistani friends here, I wont continue talking about Pakistan just because of some low life troll like you.

Dude please avoid getting into discussions like this. In threads about Iran, you'll notice that it's the same two or three posters stirring things up. It's better to steer clear of wrestling-matches like this. Pak and Iran are on the path of having better ties in the future, at least I hope so. Anyways, peace.

No offence but Saudis cant offer us anything in field of defence. The only reason this douche bag is here is to involve us in Syria. We should tell these spoiled Saudis that its our way or the highway.

Most Pakistanis will disagree with you vehemently. Saudi Arabia is a staunch Pakistani ally and all your ranting and raving will not change anything.

Most Pakistanis will disagree with you vehemently. Saudi Arabia is a staunch Pakistani ally and all your ranting and raving will not change anything.

I am well aware of typical mentality of my countrymen regarding saudis being supreme lords. These rantings are the bitter truth even if people dont want to hear. Only importance Pakistan has to Saudis is cheap slave labour and being canon fodders for their made up holly mission.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1280871/prince-mohammad-coas-discuss-security-cooperation

"Soon after his departure from Islamabad after a late-night meeting which continued into the early hours of Monday morning, he sent a ‘thank-you note’ to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

Prince Mohammad bin Salman, according to a source, sought reassurances from its long-time ally in view of the changing geo-political situation

Gen Raheel Sharif, dressed in full ceremonial gear, received the Saudi minister at the GHQ at about 1:45am.
"

This chap is the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia. It is clear the Saudis are left in no mans land in greater ME geopolitical picture with yanks effectively pulling the rug under their feat and on the other hand patting Iran on the back. And that is where Pakistan importance becomes vital not just to SA but for GCC in general. We need to extract maximum out of this situation to serve our national interests. The Arabs grievance with yanks must be exploited and we should rope them in CPEC, so the "America/west bound" oil can be diverted to Chinese energy hungry market, with much easier and cheaper logistics. China alone make more cars annually then whole of Europe combined. Then there is the possibility of Arabs selling their oil in yuan instead of dollar. In nutshell, more stake holders in CPEC means more inter state mutual dependencies, which means only one thing, a complete success story with the enemies of Pakistan biting the dust.

The current geopolitical landscape is waiting for us to exploited for our own advantage and interests. We need to act and act fast.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1280871/prince-mohammad-coas-discuss-security-cooperation

"Soon after his departure from Islamabad after a late-night meeting which continued into the early hours of Monday morning, he sent a ‘thank-you note’ to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

Prince Mohammad bin Salman, according to a source, sought reassurances from its long-time ally in view of the changing geo-political situation

Gen Raheel Sharif, dressed in full ceremonial gear, received the Saudi minister at the GHQ at about 1:45am.
"

This chap is the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia. It is clear the Saudis are left in no mans land in greater ME geopolitical picture with yanks effectively pulling the rug under their feat and on the other hand patting Iran on the back. And that is where Pakistan importance becomes vital not just to SA but for GCC in general. We need to extract maximum out of this situation to serve our national interests. The Arabs grievance with yanks must be exploited and we should rope them in CPEC, so the "America/west bound" oil can be diverted to Chinese energy hungry market, with much easier and cheaper logistics. China alone make more cars annually then whole of Europe combined. Then there is the possibility of Arabs selling their oil in yuan instead of dollar. In nutshell, more stake holders in CPEC means more inter state mutual dependencies, which means only one thing, a complete success story with the enemies of Pakistan biting the dust.

The current geopolitical landscape is waiting for us to exploited for our own advantage and interests. We need to act and act fast.

Well how about them investing a fraction of the $800 billion or so they have invested in the US as well as starting joint defense ventures with us, we need a kick start now, not 5 years from now, we can call it an advance on CPEC.

Well how about them investing a fraction of the $800 billion or so they have invested in the US as well as starting joint defense ventures with us, we need a kick start now, not 5 years from now, we can call it an advance on CPEC.

We shouldn't care where their money is residing. Not our problem. We just need to rope them in CPEC and let their oil flow towards China.

Back
Top Bottom