What's new

PM Modi meets Turkish President Erdogan.

Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today met the Turkish President, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the sidelines of G20 Summit in Hangzhou, China. Discussions were held between both the leaders to enhance ties between the two nations.
Modi begged Turkish President not to oppose Indian request for NSG membership. Did he make tea with his own hands too? But Turks are solidly with Pakistan even if Modi made a cup of tea ten times for Turkish President.

What is interesting after see this pictures?

3500.jpg

thediplomat_2016-04-08_16-57-42-386x355.jpg

Welcome to forum, bro....:-)

This picture is of the visit when Indian prime minister Narendra Modi visited Pakistan and met with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif....

Mr. Sharif on left side and Mr. Modi on right....

Welcome to forum, bro....:-)

This picture is of the visit when Indian prime minister Narendra Modi visited Pakistan and met with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif....

Mr. Sharif on left side and Mr. Modi on right....
Thank you for your kindness
Yes. I mean how much its normal when this two Pm together ,its also normal when Erdogan and Modi together.They manage country not grocery :)

Thank you for your kindness
Yes. I mean how much its normal when this two Pm together ,its also normal when Erdogan and Modi together.They manage country not grocery :)

I am assuming you're saying how often they meet with each other. Well, not quite often....Pakistan and India are enemies of each other ; hence two much bitterness and rare talks....

@Indian users
What are you guys expecting? Every step Turkey makes towards India and vice versa is previously discussed with Pakistan. Do you really believe that Turkey would betray Pakistan? We ain't no Arabs.

Pakistan first. Under any circumstances.
Sure Pakistan first for us.....no doubt

Beta, there isn't much difference between YOUR "politicians" and OUR "politicians". Both are the same breed.

Stop being a Sheep and open your eyes.

I agree with your word, but i always separate and had a high regard for couple of politician of India, Like Indira Gandhi and Narendra Modi who are deserve respect for their accomplishment to India...Rest of the politicians are ok kind of thing...Of course, I am not sure about your politicians as most of the time, Pakistan people do not respect your politicians rather worship Army...Your situation is different than ours.

@Indian users
What are you guys expecting? Every step Turkey makes towards India and vice versa is previously discussed with Pakistan. Do you really believe that Turkey would betray Pakistan? We ain't no Arabs.

Pakistan first. Under any circumstances.

We do not expect anything...These are time pass meetings and mostly just courtesy kind of thing...And just for your info, we have many asepcts to discuss with Many countries expect talking about Pakistan...

Why do not you ask your President what he was discussing with Indian PM??..

do not put all politicians under the same roof
some of them are different and make a difference
i do not where Modi falls

Turkey has national interests to pursue. Pakistan is in no position to help you.
If I want to rate countries of interest to Turkey Pakistan would not be in the top 10

Who would be in the list of interests india Pfft you guys mean nothing to Turkey just a random cow on the road

as ı guess They talk for cow's..Bcs after some days its eid in Turkey and we need so much cow and sheep for cut and india rich for cow.Maybe Pm Modi can sell Cow to Turkey.İts can be?

I am not sure if these are the topic that Turkey PM usually when they meet with other premiers, but our PM discuss about economy and trade related things with other PM. And why not, if selling cows, makes a good business sense, we do not mind doing that either...At the end of the day, we export some good things to the world rather than exporting violence or terror..

i have a question to ask the pakistanis. Almost in every forum you complain about unequality in India between rich and poor and other similar things. But you complain when someone from very humble beginnings such as modi becomes the Prime Minister and then you call him Chaiwala. I'm not sure if in Pakistan an underdog in society would rise to such a high status because from what i've seen the pakistani society is very judgemental and no way they would let someone among the poor rise to such heights. So pakistanis should stop complaining about India atleast on that issue or else they are not more than Hypocrities. I'm proud of my nation Jai Hind, Har Har Modi.
did u just said "judgemental" kid go and watch pogo ..and read history about modi and when he joined rss and when he gave orders under his chief minister tenure to kill innocent muslims in 2002..and by calling us judgemental as we speak the truth provided by the facts u ppl starts showing your frustrations everywhere in the world..listen kid modi is "dalit" for you and more than half of india calls them "achoot" or low level cast ..i dont know how he got elected probably his anti muslims atrocities genuinely the reason and his anti pakistan slogans ..show your emotional patriotism somewhere else,,because indians are the biggest hypocrites of the world by "number" as well :coffee: lolz aya bara "humble beginnings" scumbags

I am not sure if these are the topic that Turkey PM usually when they meet with other premiers, but our PM discuss about economy and trade related things with other PM. And why not, if selling cows, makes a good business sense, we do not mind doing that either...At the end of the day, we export some good things to the world rather than exporting violence or terror..
He is a false flagger.
Leave him be.

Modi begged Turkish President not to oppose Indian request for NSG membership. Did he make tea with his own hands too? But Turks are solidly with Pakistan even if Modi made a cup of tea ten times for Turkish President.

Oh really????

In which world u live ????
Then why Turkey allowed India in mtcr?
International politics not goes with emotion and love hate...And modi knows it very well ...

Back
Top Bottom