What's new

PM Modi meets Turkish President Erdogan.

So many trolls, damn it. It's like every troll is wearing a suicide vest and is blowing left, right and centre.

So in what seems like a futile attempt I will try to be on topic. The meeting of heads of states of two sovereign nations is not Pakistani business. I trust Turkey enough to know they will never do a back stab, even more sure with Erdogan. Personally, I wouldn't have even posted on this thread as it doesn't really concern me, but some Pakistani members need to relax, Turkey isn't like our other "Brathar Mulk friends" who treat my nation as a dumping ground for their religious experiments.

Turkey and China are the only countries I trust when it comes to anything Pakistan. No other countries can even compare. Pakistan is especially lucky to have the friendship of the Turks, the most honourable and noblest people in the middle east.

So many trolls, damn it. It's like every troll is wearing a suicide vest and is blowing left, right and centre.

So in what seems like a futile attempt I will try to be on topic. The meeting of heads of states of two sovereign nations is not Pakistani business. I trust Turkey enough to know they will never do a back stab, even more sure with Erdogan. Personally, I wouldn't have even posted on this thread as it doesn't really concern me, but some Pakistani members need to relax, Turkey isn't like our other "Brathar Mulk friends" who treat my nation as a dumping ground for their religious experiments.

Turkey and China are the only countries I trust when it comes to anything Pakistan. No other countries can even compare. Pakistan is especially lucky to have the friendship of the Turks, the most honourable and noblest people in the middle east.
Honor and respect are concepts we value even in international politics. Just because the West values interests and benefits before anything else. We know better, because our tradition and civilization has depth.
And thank you for the kind words, it goes both ways and you guys know this. We are a nuclear power because we have Pakistan.

Honor and respect are concepts we value even in international politics. Just because the West values interests and benefits before anything else. We know better, because our tradition and civilization has depth.
And thank you for the kind words, it goes both ways and you guys know this. We are a nuclear power because we have Pakistan.

Honestly they are not empty words of flattery, I have studied the history of the Turkic nation right to the founding of the republic, and if I say I am a great admirer of leaders such as Osman Gazi, Suleiman the Magnificent and Mustafa Kemal Atatürk to name just a few, I won't be exaggerating. Trust me, you are blessed to have had such leaders. True leaders make a nation, we have had none after Qaid e Azam.

as ı guess They talk for cow's..Bcs after some days its eid in Turkey and we need so much cow and sheep for cut and india rich for cow.Maybe Pm Modi can sell Cow to Turkey.İts can be?
We have Eid ul Azha on 13th september...:yahoo:.....Are you guys celebrating on same date? .....

as ı guess They talk for cow's..Bcs after some days its eid in Turkey and we need so much cow and sheep for cut and india rich for cow.Maybe Pm Modi can sell Cow to Turkey.İts can be?

The current ruling government in India belongs to RSS thugs. Modi also belongs to that organization. They are considered right wing hardcore Hindus, nationalists. They have very bitter hatred for minorities specially for Muslims....The current prime minister of India, Modi, is a mass murderer who has killed or aided in killing hundreds of Muslims when he was chief minister of Gujrat (indian state/province)......He also admitted shamelessly what he did in Gujrat. Under his leadership, Indians have blinded hundreds of Kashmiri youth and killed more than 60 Kashmiris recently...

These RSS thugs also treat lower caste Hindus (Dalits) very bad. Now, you can only imagine how they would be treating other religious communities....

Some of Modi thugs roam around freely in India and just recently killed Muslim man for eating beef....Some other brutalities against Muslims in the following...Surely, you're going to hate this, everyone will hate this...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/hindu-mob-kills-muslim-man-eating-beef

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/indian-muslim-accused-beef-smuggling-beaten-to-death

This kind of mentality make u people terrorists and violent...

Fist get full knowledge on topics after say anything.

In Gujarat, first in Godhra muslims murdered thousands of hindues in a train they burnt the train and kill children women men after a announcement in a masjid . After this Hindus attack back as a revenge but modi don't support them as per supeime court of India he try his best and he make the situation well very fast . And he became fist time chief minister before 2-3 month of this incidents.He is really a nice guy ..
In 2002 that incidents , after that not a single riht happened in Gujarat till now.

In Kashmir Pakistan using religious sentiments of people and unrest kasmir
India spend in Kashmir more budget then any other states of India as per population for development but pak give money to some bad guys for unrest kashmir And religious hate . For controlling the situation there were some casualties. Which can be anywhere in us in India police killed over hundred Hindus also in up because they became violent. U in pak also bomb your own citizens by fighter jets 'jerb e abz'

We gave meximum reservation in every field to dalits, muslims .

Will u give me a answer.

In 1947 India have 10% Muslim population and pak 17% Hindus.
At present in India 16% muslim in Pakistan 2 % Hindu, where they gone?
We have muslim hi-court judge, muslim president, vice president, Muslim governors in any field we have muslims and yours?
In Kashmir 10 lacs pandits had thrown out murdered thousands. They forced to living like refugee in other parts of India but not a single guy put a gun ,shoot any one , not a single men become a terrorist.we don't have this kind of mentality.. Hindus live everywere in world but they don't fight any were,not a single place.we give only peace and love ,and we can tolerate like cow ,, murdered till give milk , skin, bone , meat ..

This kind of mentality make u people terrorists and violent...

Fist get full knowledge on topics after say anything.

In Gujarat, first in Godhra muslims murdered thousands of hindues in a train they burnt the train and kill children women men after a announcement in a masjid . After this Hindus attack back as a revenge but modi don't support them as per supeime court of India he try his best and he make the situation well very fast . And he became fist time chief minister before 2-3 month of this incidents.He is really a nice guy ..
In 2002 that incidents , after that not a single riht happened in Gujarat till now.

In Kashmir Pakistan using religious sentiments of people and unrest kasmir
India spend in Kashmir more budget then any other states of India as per population for development but pak give money to some bad guys for unrest kashmir And religious hate . For controlling the situation there were some casualties. Which can be anywhere in us in India police killed over hundred Hindus also in up because they became violent. U in pak also bomb your own citizens by fighter jets 'jerb e abz'

We gave meximum reservation in every field to dalits, muslims .

Will u give me a answer.

In 1947 India have 10% Muslim population and pak 17% Hindus.
At present in India 16% muslim in Pakistan 2 % Hindu, where they gone?
We have muslim hi-court judge, muslim president, vice president, Muslim governors in any field we have muslims and yours?
In Kashmir 10 lacs pandits had thrown out murdered thousands. They forced to living like refugee in other parts of India but not a single guy put a gun ,shoot any one , not a single men become a terrorist.we don't have this kind of mentality.. Hindus live everywere in world but they don't fight any were,not a single place.we give only peace and love ,and we can tolerate like cow ,, murdered till give milk , skin, bone , meat ..

I'll respond later...

you cannot compare friendships vs interests..turkish gov cannot do anything aganist pakistan interest.

you can have emotional attachments with pakistanis

USA, Germany, Russia are more important to your future than Pakistan
Add neighbors - Syria, Iran, Greece to the list.

Oh dear not again. An Indian who is living in canada knows more than a turk. Like seriously get a life son

seriously what is your problem ? when Pakistan was under Pressler amendment your Turkish brothers were members of NATO and trying to enter the EU.

seriously what is your problem ? when Pakistan was under Pressler amendment your Turkish brothers were members of NATO and trying to enter the EU.
So ? Times have changed id get out of your cold land and look

CrkexYmWcAAHMGE.jpg

From the image, looks like Modi is only able to tap into anger of Mr. Erdogan.
Seem Erdogan lecture him on Kashmir........lol....

Are y
ignoring rhetoric the turks could care less about pakistanis
Are you turkish ? or do you speak for themselves ? IT doesnt seem that way since we have quite deep relations with them and to prove that the recent signing of augosta modernisation, the launch of Pakistan's largest fleet tanker, and not to mention the MLU by TAI. As I said get off from your high horse son

Back
Top Bottom