What's new

PM Modi meets Turkish President Erdogan.

Can you share a link to Modi's swiss account or his personal factories or allegations of embezzlement ? For that matter even our previous PM - MMS ?

There is a difference.
I can share over a hundred links about Gujarat massacre and Modi's role in it.
Told ya, these politicians all have skeletons in their closets.
Don't make them gods and do their pooja.
They're all like pampers and should be changed frequently for similar reasons, as they say.

I can share over a hundred links about Gujarat massacre and Modi's role in it.
Told ya, these politicians all have skeletons in their closets.
Don't make them gods and do their pooja.
They're all like pampers and should be changed frequently for similar reasons, as they say.
for the risk of getting banned, should I share links about how many were killed by the one you pray to?

Anywhich way , why should they deride a man who rises up through hard work ?

Can you share a link to Modi's swiss account or his personal factories or allegations of embezzlement ? For that matter even our previous PM - MMS ?

There is a difference.

186 indian MPs have criminal cases against them which include murder and rape charges..

m.ibtimes.co.in/186-indian-members-parliament-have-criminal-cases-including-murder-rape-600584

and corruption is minor charge against murder of thousands for which your bhagwan modi was banned in west.. which prove again, we are not as pathetic as you..

Begani ki shadi main abdulla deewana.

Turkish and Indian PM meet in China but why Pakistani members' bum is on fire ?

CrkexYmWcAAHMGE.jpg

From the image, looks like Modi is only able to tap into anger of Mr. Erdogan.

Half of the Pakistan is still surprised, why they are not invited to G20 if it is hosted in their beloved friends land ?

Ontopic : I hope the meeting is mostly about the Turkish group in India and NSG membership, I hope they come out with some solution.

begani shadi main ram lal dewaana...
Maybe you forget its Pakistani forum?

Back
Top Bottom