What's new

PM Modi meets Turkish President Erdogan.

Begani ki shadi main abdulla deewana.

Turkish and Indian PM meet in China but why Pakistani members' bum is on fire ?
Because the Indian Modi again did the same randi-rona in front of Erdogan about CPEC vis-a-vis China and Pakistan. They conversation went like this:

Modi: Shri Erdogan, I am honoured to meet you.
Erdogan: Ahaan
Modi: Shri Erdogan, we need your help.
Erdogan: On what
Modi: CPEC.
Erdogan: You should have joined earlier. There might still be time left. What are you waiting for?
Modi: But......
Erdogan: I'll talk to Pakistanis and Chinese to try to let you in
Modi: But.....
Erdogan: Stop this but but and make me a cup of tea like you made for Obama
Modi: Oh bhains!

Because the Indian Modi again did the same randi-rona in front of Erdogan about CPEC vis-a-vis China and Pakistan. They conversation went like this:

Modi: Shri Erdogan, I am honoured to meet you.
Erdogan: Ahaan
Modi: Shri Erdogan, we need your help.
Erdogan: On what
Modi: CPEC.
Erdogan: You should have joined earlier. There might still be time left. What are you waiting for?
Modi: But......
Erdogan: I'll talk to Pakistanis and Chinese to try to let you in
Modi: But.....
Erdogan: Stop this but but and make me a cup of tea like you made for Obama
Modi: Oh bhains!

You are being delusional.

Do you have any source about what was topic of discussion or just being delusional ?

But still not explain why bum is on fire ?

we are giving back what bharti trolls usually does with Pakistani threads, moreover this irrelevent thread is in Pakistan section.. It belongs to Indian or Turkish section..

And why u are so obsessed with bum? Something bad happen to you there?

we are giving back what bharti trolls usually does with Pakistani threads, moreover this irrelevent thread is in Pakistan section.. It belongs to Indian or Turkish section..

And why u are so obsessed with bum? Something bad happen to you there?

Well obsession was from Pakistani Posters... they see a picture unrelated to their country but still firing from back.

i have a question to ask the pakistanis. Almost in every forum you complain about unequality in India between rich and poor and other similar things. But you complain when someone from very humble beginnings such as modi becomes the Prime Minister and then you call him Chaiwala. I'm not sure if in Pakistan an underdog in society would rise to such a high status because from what i've seen the pakistani society is very judgemental and no way they would let someone among the poor rise to such heights. So pakistanis should stop complaining about India atleast on that issue or else they are not more than Hypocrities. I'm proud of my nation Jai Hind, Har Har Modi.

Last edited:
Erdogan has made him clear before meeting he is the biggest friend and supporter of Pakistan

India dont know dynamics of Muslim world no matter what at the end they support Pakistan
We have 2nd largest population of muslims and we still don't understand !!?? :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Plz explain this so called "Dynamics of Muslims world" which India's 200+ million muslim population can't understand.

I dont think the NSG membership depends on us.

Friend .It is just like any other bilateral relation .Turkey is a great nation .Of Course we have our own self interests but that doesnt reduce the relations with both this great nations.

Troll everywhere - :(

Well .Our Pak friends didnt like when our PM met Mr Erdogan .
Look at their excitement and anger .Unfortunately some trolls from our side also helping them

Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today met the Turkish President, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the sidelines of G20 Summit in Hangzhou, China. Discussions were held between both the leaders to enhance ties between the two nations.

hmmmmm, bilateral means membership of NSg.......

A snub to the tea-maker (chai-wala).
atleast you should give him and indian democracy the credit of climbing the ladder of PMship from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom