What's new

PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed UAE's highest civilian award by Crown Prince

The afghans were trying to be silly in Afghanistan by trying to utilise India against us.
It took an immense amount of effort to corner India and Afghanistan and force India out of the equation whilst wasting billions in Indian investment

When 40 Indian troops were slaughtered in February the Indians got too big for their boots and it took immense effort to slap India sufficiently where world media supported Pakistans narrative

What India has done in Kashmir is intolerable and we will support the Kashmiris in their struggle
As India turns more hindutva, Pakistan will find more and more Indian Muslims seeking support to defend themselves, just as we are finding Sikhs

But what the Arabs have done is intolerable and Pakistan must see them for what they are, they do not support us so why should we support thrm, outside business dealings we should remain completely neutral and even seek to support enemies of the Arabs who have done no harm to Pakistan

We need to remember this
Looking at the arabs of today I think most here would not be muslim if we didng know islam and arabs are not the same
It's a shame as ibthink Arab strength is with pakistan and not india but all tha koozi and biryani has put their brains in their belly

You said ''The day when you really care for Pakistan without being biased'' what does that imply?

I further said something about politics as well. That was the point and that's not limited to a single person. This is about we.

I wasn't around in Musharaf era but like anyone else, I have a different view in prospect of better Pakistan.

Again, I want to know my allies? You are merely judging everyone while you feel offended when being judged.

Tell me my allies? That's it what now matters to understand what I say. Arab or non Arab, Iranian or not, no Muslim will ever insult or bad mouth other Muslim at all. I am sure you believe in this. So you judged me so should tell me about my alliance. Awaiting.

. Arabs have crossed all limits of manners and proved that they can back stab any time

Dissents or national interests exists among Islamic nations ,but it doesn't mean to award enemy of your brother country in a tensed circumstances.

my respect for Turkey and China has increased more. thanks to them from my deep heart.

But Turkey is a different case .

Turk nation stood by us through all thick and thins . Their loyalty have proved that they are a lineal nation of great Othoman empire .

We Pakistanis must work hard for a strong economy. These short sighted Arabs shaikhs would come to Pakistan one day as refugees in the time of "Molhama"

After this UAE backstabbing Pakistan should review all options.

Arab nations including the UAE are rebuilding their relations with Israel ignoring Palestine completely. We should take note of this. Relations change all the time in the world of politics.

Says the Indian fool whose nation cries foul at every other nation that merely mentions the name Pakistan.

You think UAE can threaten Pakistan with that you filthy rapy Indian?

Let them do that and that would literally mean not only a diplomatic end to relations, but the start of open enmity.

LOL UAE cannot hold Pakistan hostage.
Let your PMIK make such statements... And don't forget such BIG statements before standing in front of UAE for next round of bail out...

Now that is a problem you along with other emotional Pakistanis fail to see. You see, Modi might be a Nazi whatever for you, but it's foolish to not accept the fact he is one of the most powerful and influential leader in in the world today with important business to carry on. So, While you should certainly feel the burn with Modi being conferred the title, complaining about Shaikhs (who are doing just what a wise global business men should do) is nothing but crying. Just because your PM attempted to compare Modi with Nazis, that does not make the world a fool who would toe his abaurd line. But .. I understand.. it's a matter of hurt for you and fellow Pakistanis cuz not just the shaikhs (your iron ummah brothers and fellow Muslims) are conferring him with the title, it's doing it exactly at the time when Pakistani narrative is being ignored like they don't even matter. So yeah.. emotions leading to crying.

Exactly the problem is with Indians that think as modi is some powerful or influential kind of person but the case is different. Now that is some problem. The Nazi boy is conferred with award for his services. Pakistan denied any hence, we aren't hurt much of this except that the timing is ill and Kashmiris wouldn't feel much pleasant. We denied because we could but Modi can't and despite being Muslim lynching and hate back at home, has to bow down his head for award especially Shaikh's impressions tells it all. Nazi accepts award from a Muslim despite being RSSed mob lynching and above all, started a stamp of Gandhi while celebrates his murder at home. Conclusively, the hypocrite can go to any length.

It's all written, why all this fuss and outcry.

68773610_2363859933887081_3793466375985430528_n.jpg

10 years of Foreign Policy fail has put Pakistan in a corner. Won't be fixed in a jiffy.

To fix foreign policy you need to get rid of Asif Ali Zardari team.
Remember how one diplomat was caught on camera stealing mobile phone of Kuwaiti delegate and his confession!

In principal, Arabs should have been totally reliant on Pakistan and this could only happen, when they could trust us and they could trust us when our rulers are sincerer with them, now look at the example of hypocrite Imran Khan!
What was he thinking when he decide to jump in lap of khamenai after asking Arabs for economic rescue, which essentially means rescue of his premiership.

Pakistan need to rebuilt it's relations with GCC, may be favor them equally as Pakistan favored Iran in it's democratic history.

I saw a video of some arab king saying jae shri ram before a talk to some bharatis

Exactly!!

It is not because of Pakistan weak diplomacy, it is not Pakistan fault if they are behaving like what they are doing now...

To fix foreign policy you need to get rid of Asif Ali Zardari team.
Remember how one diplomat was caught on camera stealing mobile phone of Kuwaiti delegate and his confession!

In principal, Arabs should have been totally reliant on Pakistan and this could only happen, when they could trust us and they could trust us when our rulers are sincerer with them, now look at the example of hypocrite Imran Khan!
What was he thinking when he decide to jump in lap of khamenai after asking Arabs for economic rescue, which essentially means rescue of his premiership.

Pakistan need to rebuilt it's relations with GCC, may be favor them equally as Pakistan favored Iran in it's democratic history.
Arabs are locked into their own conflicts. We're not gonna take sides when Muslims go to war against each other. UAE is just pissed we didn't give our firepower to crush the Yemeni's. For arabs to be reliant on Pakistan was for us to invest in their countries; not just send labor who spend day and night slaving on their development projects. It just doesn't give you the diplomatic clout you want. They can sit in the lap of Modi for all I care; giving him a civilian honor is just a bit rich.

Al Munafiqun:
When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah ." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.
They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah . Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.
That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Exactly the problem is with Indians that think as modi is some powerful or influential kind of person but the case is different. Now that is some problem. The Nazi boy is conferred with award for his services. Pakistan denied any hence, we aren't hurt much of this except that the timing is ill and Kashmiris wouldn't feel much pleasant. We denied because we could but Modi can't and despite being Muslim lynching and hate back at home, has to bow down his head for award especially Shaikh's impressions tells it all. Nazi accepts award from a Muslim despite being RSSed mob lynching and above all, started a stamp of Gandhi while celebrates his murder at home. Conclusively, the hypocrite can go to any length.
Bhai it doesnt matter about these presents. They have no meaning. What is important is that pakistan makes the right decisions and Yemen decision was correct. We must not kill anyone for the house of Saud or the house of man who loses his wife loool.
Pakistan has to strive for economic development and military prowess else we will remain subservient to everyone including the bedouin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom