What's new

PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed UAE's highest civilian award by Crown Prince

The forefathers of the Gulf Arabs betrayed the Usmani Khalifah. They fought alongside the Kufar against the Ottomans and were rewarded thier desert kingdoms for the betrayal. Only fools expect them to defend Islam and Muslims.

ive been saying for a while now & i'll repeat it again, their is no such thing as Muslim Umah, we need to be realistic here, each & every country looks after their own interests, we r living in fools paradise by believing that Muslim Umah exists & that we are the saviours of Muslim Ummah, while the others of same faith make decisions based on their own vetted interest, why blame others... we need to follow the same...

There is a Muslim Ummah. It exists of those who live and die for La ilaha ilAllah.

The people you are looking at are its enemy. They betrayed its Khalifah for desert kingdoms.

Well india has defeated us in all fronts, amongst our friends.. God Bless the Arabs..

Guys, I have a plan:

Pakistan is know to produce some of the best looking Lads on the face of the earth. Koi is Sheik ki 2 Dozen bachoon main say, aik ko pasa ly.

Hum tu apny dushman desh ki bachi nhi chorty yae tu phir b apna habibi hy.

Not only business mindset because such a mindset is loyal only to money.

We need a genuinely patriotic and national mindset.

And I don't mean fake patriotism that so many people display in 14 August and then go back to looting each other and tossing garbage on the streets and stealing electricity and selling diluted milk on the streets or making deals with foreign countries that only benefit the foreigner at the expense of Pakistan and its national interests.

We need people who will uphold their responsibility to Pakistan and will pursue every goal with the mindset that it must benefit Pakistan and its national interests, not short term political goals against political adversaries, not personal gains, personal business gains, etc..

@Psychic @Taimur Khurram @Metanoia
Our only problem is that we have failed to build a robust economy. We successfully evaded the temptation of joining the Yemen war which could've done more harm than good, we try to balance our relations with GCC and Iran, relations with China and USA are also being balanced instead of completely aligning with one block or the other, we were successful in not turning the taliban hostile to us and so on. Economy is our weakness, and the one which our enemies can exploit. Need to build that, nation building will take a long time, you have doctors and engineers which are the cream of the society throwing garbage on picnic spots like lake saif ul malook so we can pretty much forget about nation building it will take a long time.

See. I am not denying its some situation including communication blockade or section 144. To India's pov, killings or injuries have been avoided.

I am just talking on the position of genocide. Its as simple as that. Its not happening and calling Indian leadership actively promoting genocide or nazism wont take Pakistan's stand seriously. Infact it will affect your position when no such happenings are taking place on the ground. As we speak blockade has been lifted and satellite tv channels are reporting freely in Kashmir.

I rest my case.

The not happening and not going to happening; are too weak cases when it comes to Fascist Modi. Lynching not happening, as well was the repeated line by many. Your case is too weak to say that Pakistan wouldn't be taken too seriously in-fact, Genocide Alert did not work for Pakistan but independently. From ZeeTV NDTV to Satellite TV; wouldn't change the facts. Only Indian Fake Factory Media is reporting that all is well or restored. BBC & NYT etc are still exposing Indian Hypocrisy. You can take your case to rest it forever instead of wasting our time here.

Regards,

It's all written, why all this fuss and outcry.

68773610_2363859933887081_3793466375985430528_n.jpg
Interesting. Never heard of this hadith before.

Our only problem is that we have failed to build a robust economy. We successfully evaded the temptation of joining the Yemen war which could've done more harm than good, we try to balance our relations with GCC and Iran, relations with China and USA are also being balanced instead of completely aligning with one block or the other, we were successful in not turning the taliban hostile to us and so on. Economy is our weakness, and the one which our enemies can exploit. Need to build that, nation building will take a long time, you have doctors and engineers which are the cream of the society throwing garbage on picnic spots like lake saif ul malook so we can pretty much forget about nation building it will take a long time.
True we definitely need to work on our economy.

you have doctors and engineers which are the cream of the society throwing garbage on picnic spots like lake saif ul malook so we can pretty much forget about nation building it will take a long time.
When these are the best of our society then it is unreasonable to expect great leaders to come from such people.

I believe in a principled stance. Even if the whole universe sides with wrong we need to have our own fair stance. Now we are being wronged by the same people that are supposed to stand for their own which they obviously do not. Remember that not even the Palestinian leadership cares about Kashmir and rather supports India. Everyone knows the facts.

Who are you trying to fool ? When Pakistan was allied to USA during the Cold War there was not a peep about Israel from Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom