What's new

PM Modi conferred with Order of Zayed UAE's highest civilian award by Crown Prince

if Pakistanis stage a protest then their fate will be no different to the protesters in Bahrain. GCC countries take very grim view of dissent or protests even posting a massage on twitter or face
book can bring trouble.
staging a protest on the rads by Pakistanis is unthinkable, they will be brutally beaten and dispersed ,event shot at and jailed and then deported.

our best course of action is build our case diplomatically with Muslim countries and non Muslim countries. instead of disruptions and protests our expats should climb the social and economic ladder in foreign countries and establish links with political elite in close support and coordination with our embassies so that their words have weight (I know its making many people laugh but one can wish).
Good thoughtful post and I second the opinions expressed here

Only in the West are Pakistanis afforded this right. Unfortunately in front of Ummah Arab overlords Pakistanis behave like obedient puppies because they know if they misbehave the Arab master will bring out the danda.

Screw these Arab Lovers than again I got banned on this fourm several times for highlighting this fact for a while sadly I see more Arab lovers in the west end this baradar mulk time to have more business mindset in foreign relations at least the current govt is showing that but will the idiotic Pakistani public understand this not sure but I am optimistic in the long run people there will grow up

Are you implying that only Pakistanis don't have the right to protest in UAE?

Would you like to add Pakistan into your comparison list and justice system of GCC as well or only lack of permission to protest?

What i don't understand, Pakistan has openly stood against GCC in various regional affairs from past one decade , including terrorism on their soil including missile attack on Mecca and yet they have audacity to bring in umma card?

The afghans were trying to be silly in Afghanistan by trying to utilise India against us.
It took an immense amount of effort to corner India and Afghanistan and force India out of the equation whilst wasting billions in Indian investment

When 40 Indian troops were slaughtered in February the Indians got too big for their boots and it took immense effort to slap India sufficiently where world media supported Pakistans narrative

What India has done in Kashmir is intolerable and we will support the Kashmiris in their struggle
As India turns more hindutva, Pakistan will find more and more Indian Muslims seeking support to defend themselves, just as we are finding Sikhs

But what the Arabs have done is intolerable and Pakistan must see them for what they are, they do not support us so why should we support thrm, outside business dealings we should remain completely neutral and even seek to support enemies of the Arabs who have done no harm to Pakistan

We need to remember this

Screw these Arab Lovers than again I got banned on this fourm several times for highlighting this fact for a while sadly I see more Arab lovers in the west end this baradar mulk time to have more business mindset in foreign relations at least the current govt is showing that but will the idiotic Pakistani public understand this not sure but I am optimistic in the long run people there will grow up
Not only business mindset because such a mindset is loyal only to money.

We need a genuinely patriotic and national mindset.

And I don't mean fake patriotism that so many people display in 14 August and then go back to looting each other and tossing garbage on the streets and stealing electricity and selling diluted milk on the streets or making deals with foreign countries that only benefit the foreigner at the expense of Pakistan and its national interests.

We need people who will uphold their responsibility to Pakistan and will pursue every goal with the mindset that it must benefit Pakistan and its national interests, not short term political goals against political adversaries, not personal gains, personal business gains, etc..

@Psychic @Taimur Khurram @Metanoia

Not only business mindset because such a mindset is loyal only to money.

We need a genuinely patriotic and national mindset.

And I don't mean fake patriotism that so many people display in 14 August and then go back to looting each other and tossing garbage on the streets and stealing electricity and selling diluted milk on the streets or making deals with foreign countries that only benefit the foreigner at the expense of Pakistan and its national interests.

We need people who will uphold their responsibility to Pakistan and will pursue every goal with the mindset that it must benefit Pakistan and its national interests, not short term political goals, not personal gains, business gains, etc..

@Psychic @Taimur Khurram @Metanoia

I am saying the same thing,the average Pakistani is lead to believe that everyone is our brother be it the Atheist Chinese,Secularist Turks and Azeris or these Stinky Gulf Arab oil sheikhs what I meant business mindset is treating all our trade partners and allies as baradar mulk but as business partners every Pakistani has to have this drill in their head PAKISTAN FIRST not Turkey not Iran not Gulfie Arabs and not Chinese also get the faux conservatism bought in during the Zia era out time for realistic look at our country then we will grow and mature as a nation

The afghans were trying to be silly in Afghanistan by trying to utilise India against us.
It took an immense amount of effort to corner India and Afghanistan and force India out of the equation whilst wasting billions in Indian investment

When 40 Indian troops were slaughtered in February the Indians got too big for their boots and it took immense effort to slap India sufficiently where world media supported Pakistans narrative

What India has done in Kashmir is intolerable and we will support the Kashmiris in their struggle
As India turns more hindutva, Pakistan will find more and more Indian Muslims seeking support to defend themselves, just as we are finding Sikhs

But what the Arabs have done is intolerable and Pakistan must see them for what they are, they do not support us so why should we support thrm, outside business dealings we should remain completely neutral and even seek to support enemies of the Arabs who have done no harm to Pakistan

We need to remember this

First of all throw out of your head that Afghanistan is being ruled by Afghans.
Secondly let's Assume Arabs are as evil as members of defence.pk preach, so what next ?
BTW, Iran has succeed in using India against Pakistan as early as the revolution, may be you aren't aware of activities of Indian consulates in Zahedan, which was far before Indians landed in Afghanistan!

I am saying the same thing,the average Pakistani is lead to believe that everyone is our brother be it the Atheist Chinese,Secularist Turks and Azeris or these Stinky Gulf Arab oil sheikhs what I meant business mindset is treating all our trade partners and allies as baradar mulk but as business partners every Pakistani has to have this drill in their head PAKISTAN FIRST not Turkey not Iran not Gulfie Arabs and not Chinese also get the faux conservatism bought in during the Zia era out time for realistic look at our country then we will grow and mature as a nation
Well I'm not sure if what occurred during the Zia era could be called conservatism however I don't think liberalism is in any way beneficial to Pakistan.

Loyalty to Pakistan must be the lenses through which we look at all of our relations with other countries.

Turkey, Saudi, etc can remain our brother countries as long as this brotherhood doesn't blind us from doing our duty to ourselves first and foremost.

Well I'm not sure if what occurred during the Zia era could be called conservatism however I don't think liberalism is in any way beneficial to Pakistan.

Loyalty to Pakistan must be the lenses through which we look at all of our relations with other countries.

Turkey, Saudi, etc can remain our brother countries as long as this brotherhood doesn't blind us from doing our duty to ourselves first and foremost.

I said faux for a reason I hate neo liberalism of f..got parades and sluts running around but I do believe in proper modernization of economy and mindset any country can be ally of us but we are not your hired hit men for example I find it really stupid we dont recognize Armenia a small irrelevant country because of us supporting the Turks and Azeris thats a example of going too far

I said faux for a reason I hate neo liberalism of f..got parades and sluts running around but I do believe in proper modernization of economy and mindset any country can be ally of us but we are not your hired nit men for example i.gind it really stupid we dont recognize Armenia a small irrelevant country because of us supporting the Turks and Azeris thats a example of going too far
True. The Azeri-Armenia issue is so insignificant globally but perhaps that's why it was safe for us to take a side in it without facing any major repercussions and it won us favorability with the Turks. I think it's more symbolic than anything.

True. The Azeri-Armenia issue is so insignificant globally but perhaps that's why it was safe for us to take a side in it without facing any major repercussions and it won us favorability with the Turks. I think it's more symbolic than anything.

I think it's stupid first Azerbaijan is oil rich it gets weapons from Russia and the US which something for ex USSR republic is amazing diplomatic feat for them I know Pak does sell them arms and trainer aircraft but it's still is too far for not recognizing a random country being the only country not to recognize Armenia sounds stupid and before someone says Azerbaijan is Muslim country well you gotta go to Baku my friend the women dress up not very Islamic they love growing grapes for wine and their is statue of Azeri women taken the headscarf out something that might not be appealing to Conservative Pakistanis anyways our foreign policy should be business mindset extract investments no higher than mountains or baradar mulk shit pls only defense if we share common geo strategic interests investments if no defense or cordiality at least and building a real diplomatic pressure at least the current govt is starting the rolling of this wheel

Back
Top Bottom