What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

I dont believe this mantra. After PPP and PML ,PTI is the third most serving party with six years experience in KPK and with all the experienced turncoats. In ten months this gutter of experiences has brought Pakistan to its knees.
There's rubbish then there is utter drivel, your post falls in the latter category.

I dont believe this mantra. After PPP and PML ,PTI is the third most serving party with six years experience in KPK and with all the experienced turncoats. In ten months this gutter of experiences has brought Pakistan to its knees.
Didn't PMLN take mushi's turncoats?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

PTI patwaris can't understand what you wrote. They're too busy kissing his feet to be able to understand you. Don't bother. PMLN PPP PTI patwaris are all from the same beach of the jahil tree.
All his words only reflects his hypocrisy and that of his cronies.
In his brief rule, cost of bread has been doubled, utility bills cost increased 400%, income tax increased, property taxes increased and many new taxes introduced but zero deliverance on ground.
His govt. can't even complete 99% completed projects. Have no project planning of Peshawar Metro, what sort of dick head would expect any good from him? be it 90 days, 90 months or 90 years... worst has come and even worst is on the way.

Imran Khan was elected by this awaam. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot. But getting elected doesn't give you the right to be incompetent, not being able to put capable people in proper ministries, not having a straight forward plan of action to tackle the economic crisis, or always taking u-turns. stop being a PTI lapdog and open your eyes.
17 million Pakistanis voted for PTI in 2018. Even more will vote for them in 2023. Karlo jo karna hai.

Imran Khan was elected by this awaam. Anyone who doubts that is an idiot. But getting elected doesn't give you the right to be incompetent, not being able to put capable people in proper ministries, not having a straight forward plan of action to tackle the economic crisis, or always taking u-turns. stop being a PTI lapdog and open your eyes.
Every single economic indicator is improving. You are the one who needs to open your eyes. PTI does not have a magic wand to fix 70 years of mismanagement in a year.

Every single economic indicator is improving. You are the one who needs to open your eyes. PTI does not have a magic wand to fix 70 years of mismanagement in a year.
The modus operandi and mindset of the current ruling elite is not conducive for growth. In fact it is a recipe for a disaster.I have never witnessed a country grow where mark up is shot up from 5.75% to 12.25%,dollar from 125 to 160 today and 190 by year end,all utilities,fuel,commodities doubling and many many more. The only current examples are Egypt,Venezuela,Argentina etc.

If improving than Imran Khan should be informed about it and the developments must be shared in public domain.
All i know, Imran Khan accept economic failure by blaming it on Nawaz Sharif.
Thus far Imran Khan claimed good performance only in power generation and rail ministry!

The methods IK is using are a recipe for a disaster.
1)He should lower the interest rate to 8%.
2)Official corruption only is 0.1% of the GDP. Officers are scared to sanction stuff should be little linient.
3)Dollar should be pegged at 125 but IMF wants it near 200 mark sadly.
4)Unite and depolarise the society.
5)Depoliticise the state institutions.
6)Never trust USA and its crony states ,look to China.
7)Free the media.
8)Introduce taxation gradually.
9)And many many more

Answer to this simple question : why, Oh why your MC masters didn’t do that when they were at the driving seat of our country for several years ?

Listen man ! Please have some respect for your mother and don’t lie to us and to yourself !

Corruption is not 0.1% of GDP. How do you want your masters pay to millions of their enslaved sheeps patwaris at every echelon of the state ?

Even if we accept that the corruption is 0.1% of GDP, the system which was set by your corrupts masters block any true development policies. Because they don’t see it as being in their interests.

But if the money paid to them was so low then I don’t understand why they were still accepting it. So it is not possible to maintain such a system with low level corruption. No ! Bigger were paid bigger amount of looted money and less bigger, less money. And your corrupts leaders had to fill their pockets too in same time. It’s not possible with few mills.

By the why your Gods nawaz and buttho zardari didn’t depoliticised the state institutions when they had the power to do so ?

Lowering interest rate ? Which rate ? Why ? If you are talking about State Bank then you know probably better than me that’s a tool used to drive economic policy among others. So maybe it help to control a little bit the prices inflation.

Freeing the media ? Hu!!! when you have most of media paid by corrupts and by foreign agents, when you have media who are using lies without shame, sorry but media won’t be, and must not be free. When you give freedom to Bandars, they will behave like bandars !!!

The only thing you stated and with which I fully agree is the gradual introduction of taxation system.

But even with this, due to our situation we cannot delay. So quite difficult

What PTI should have done is to explain clearly that we are building Naya Pakistan and you know that while work is in progress, we will have a painful time. But then you will see the phal.

If improving than Imran Khan should be informed about it and the developments must be shared in public domain.
Thus far Imran Khan claimed good performance only in power generation and rail ministry!
You must be joking:hitwall:

Maybe you need to educate yourself. Current account deficit, fiscal deficit, trade deficit, circular debt increase, all dropping at double digit rates.

Answer to this simple question : why, Oh why your MC masters didn’t do that when they were at the driving seat of our country for several years ?

Listen man ! Please have some respect for your mother and don’t lie to us and to yourself !

Corruption is not 0.1% of GDP. How do you want your masters pay to millions of their enslaved sheeps patwaris at every echelon of the state ?

Even if we accept that the corruption is 0.1% of GDP, the system which was set by your corrupts masters block any true development policies. Because they don’t see it as being in their interests.

But if the money paid to them was so low then I don’t understand why they were still accepting it. So it is not possible to maintain such a system with low level corruption. No ! Bigger were paid bigger amount of looted money and less bigger, less money. And your corrupts leaders had to fill their pockets too in same time. It’s not possible with few mills.
I really dont have time for such a crap. Son do as your mind pleases.Lost cause i reckon.

By the why your Gods nawaz and buttho zardari didn’t depoliticised the state institutions when they had the power to do so ?

Lowering interest rate ? Which rate ? Why ? If you are talking about State Bank then you know probably better than me that’s a tool used to drive economic policy among others. So maybe it help to control a little bit the prices inflation.

Freeing the media ? Hu!!! when you have most of media paid by corrupts and by foreign agents, when you have media who are using lies without shame, sorry but media won’t be, and must not be free. When you give freedom to Bandars, they will behave like bandars !!!

The only thing you stated and with which I fully agree is the gradual introduction of taxation system.

But even with this, due to our situation we cannot delay. So quite difficult

What PTI should have done is to explain clearly that we are building Naya Pakistan and you know that while work is in progress, we will have a painful time. But then you will see the phal.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Maybe you need to educate yourself before barking. Current account deficit, fiscal deficit, trade deficit, circular debt increase, all dropping at double digit rates.

Only PTI people bark, bad mouth and behave like third class humans.

When is currency improving and debt decreasing?

Back
Top Bottom