What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

So you are saying me and 17 million Pakistanis who voted for PTI, their vote does not matter and your opinion that IK is selected matters more than 17 million people?

Do not overestimate your importance.

He is right those 17 million voters selected Imran Khan

IK is trying his best...rest we are also to blame ourselves that we did not even given 2/3rds majority so we should better shut up and support him
you can shut up when you see your country going down the drain. i cant. sorry.

Orite smarty pants? Why don't you make your own political party and stand up
for elections? We will see how you do.
i never claimed that i will make this country riyasat e madina. he claimed and failed miserably rather he is making it riyasat e somalia.

majority of us used to blame patwaris for their blind support for NS despite his proven corruption. same is the case is with ptians. they are supporting IK despite his very obvious failures. dollar, petrol, gas, electricity, taxes all gone up, no relief for a common man and the government has no clue how to control the situation. they can only put more pressure on common man. peshawar metro clearly depicts the incompetence of IK and PTI. election stunt gone terribly wrong.

I've noticed that patwaris have flooded the site lately.
I think Maryam is up to something and is fully funding her media cell.

These guys only show up when there is some political stuff happening (thus they get paid) and then disappear (when they stop getting paid)

you can shut up when you see your country going down the drain. i cant. sorry.

i never claimed that i will make this country riyasat e madina. he claimed and failed miserably rather he is making it riyasat e somalia.

majority of us used to blame patwaris for their blind support for NS despite his proven corruption. same is the case is with ptians. they are supporting IK despite his very obvious failures. dollar, petrol, gas, electricity, taxes all gone up, no relief for a common man and the government has no clue how to control the situation. they can only put more pressure on common man. peshawar metro clearly depicts the incompetence of IK and PTI. election stunt gone terribly wrong.

For God sake he has only been in power for 10 months, give him atleast 4 to 5 years
to bring Pakistan out of the mess that Nawaz/Zardari left it in.

For God sake he has only been in power for 10 months, give him atleast 4 to 5 years
I dont believe this mantra. After PPP and PML ,PTI is the third most serving party with six years experience in KPK and with all the experienced turncoats. In ten months this gutter of experiences has brought Pakistan to its knees.

Your kind is evaporating at a very rapid pace. Have courage and look at this video!!!!

This anchor is lfafa but I have noticed Imran is becoming more popular with each passing day those people who in past used to support pmln are now supporting Imran Khan and those were neautral have become hardcore pti supporters

This anchor is lfafa but I have noticed Imran is becoming more popular with each passing day those people who in past used to support pmln are now supporting Imran Khan and those were neautral have become hardcore pti supporters
Oh dear state of constant denial as they once said "we are winning the war many years ago". Hitler and others .... used the same phrase.

Oh dear state of constant denial as they once said "we are winning the war many years ago". Hitler and others .... used the same phrase.

Sir I am telling what I've personally observed before elections i myself wasn't pti supporter

Sir I am telling what I've personally observed before elections i myself wasn't pti supporter
I can agree some people do change their goal posts not a problem. It happens mostly in the middle class ranks. Well 70% of Pakistan is lower middle class and today the roti is selling at 15 rs and naan at 20 rs. I dont want to share the videos here as the temper is boiling high with this class.

IK is a man of words only
All his words only reflects his hypocrisy and that of his cronies.
In his brief rule, cost of bread has been doubled, utility bills cost increased 400%, income tax increased, property taxes increased and many new taxes introduced but zero deliverance on ground.
His govt. can't even complete 99% completed projects. Have no project planning of Peshawar Metro, what sort of dick head would expect any good from him? be it 90 days, 90 months or 90 years... worst has come and even worst is on the way.

Last edited:
those 10 months have been terrible for the people. if he continues like this for next 4 years then pak ka khuda hafiz.

Back
Top Bottom