What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

Rana Sanaullah has been arrested, now you are not paid anymore ? Or Maryam offered you something... it’s getting very hot tonight for you ?

I’m fed up with this patwaris mindset.

Asking to do Imran Khan in short time what others MC didn’t do in several years ?

Building rehasat e madina won’t be made in one night. Especially with peop having mindset like yours and few others on this forum !!!

Yes PTI has lot of shortcomings but at least if is able to improve taxe collection system, reduce corruption, in few years we will be able to invest for our future.

But if you are happy to live in 3rd world country, then I think I should... no i can’t ! I’m still praying for betterment for my country PAKISTAN
Have you ever heard of this phrase" Bander kae hath maen ustara". This how Pakistan is being run today.

may be you have given them years... no me!
BTW, PTI has been ruling in NWFP from past many years.
Ruling a province in current Pakistan is like running an independent state.
In any case, performance of PMLN has been better than both PPP and PTI.
While performance of PML (Shaukat Aziz rule) has been better than all of them.
This Imran Khan was not willing to give chance to Shaukat Aziz, why should he been given a chance?

Did PTI in NWFP has to pay international loans like Federal State of Pakistan has to do ?

Did PTI in NWFP has to pay international loans like Federal State of Pakistan has to do ?
Yes ADB loan for the BRT which is still not finished. Dont go on the federal level loans as IMF suggests another 38 billion in three years without any work done. Thanks ......:sniper:

Have you ever heard of this phrase" Bander kae hath maen ustara". This how Pakistan is being run today.

No no it’s like bander kay hatton sey ustra wapas lailiah hay, wo Bandar ab paghal ho gaya hay. I mean patwaris bandars.

Yes ADB loan for the BRT which is still not finished. Dont go on the federal level loans as IMF suggests another 38 billion in three years without any work done. Thanks ......:sniper:

Could enlighten a little bit more about the amount of debt, the amount paid back each year, and from where was coming the money who was paid back to ADB ? I hope not from previous WB loan...

No no it’s like bander kay hatton sey ustra wapas lailiah hay, wo Bandar ab paghal ho gaya hay. I mean patwaris bandars.
When Dajjal will appear people will still follow him blindly even knowing all the prophecies told beforehand alas.

Could enlighten a little bit more about the amount of debt, the amount paid back each year, and from where was coming the money who was paid back to ADB ? I hope not from previous WB loan...
You need to do some research before posting as i waste a lot of time educating....
Go to State bank site as see where the problem is. Taking loans for productive issues is not a problem. Problem arises when you double the mark up senselessly and increase your liabilities. All the taxes collected this year will only serve the interest payments alas. Dont open my mouth further !!!!

When Dajjal will appear people will still follow him blindly even knowing all the prophecies told beforehand alas.

After having said that you are still blindly following the corrupts ?

May Allah give sabr to the mothers who gave birth to those patwaris.

You need to do some research before posting as i waste a lot of time educating....
Go to State bank site as see where the problem is. Taking loans for productive issues is not a problem. Problem arises when you double the mark up senselessly and increase your liabilities. All the taxes collected this year will only serve the interest payments alas. Dont open my mouth further !!!!

Just one request : pay all the previous debt of Pakistan and then i will say yes nawaz and zardari your masters are saviours if Pakistan !

Until then, yes better you be quiet.

Dont go to that level just do some research on the Illuminati's,Goldsmiths,Rothchilds,Free masons,Gohar shahi,Order of the Garter and the tower of Basel order you will get your answers.

Just one request : pay all the previous debt of Pakistan and then i will say yes nawaz and zardari your masters are saviours if Pakistan !

Until then, yes better you be quiet.
Hahaha what about the 33 Billion dollars of Coalition Support fund where has it gone. You are going to get me banned if i open my mouth further.

Dont go to that level just do some research on the Illuminati's,Goldsmiths,Rothchilds,Free masons,Gohar shahi,Order of the Garter and the tower of Basel order you will get your answers.

In others words you are implying that Imran Khan should not improve the taxe collection system, should not reduce corruption in order to improve our budget, in order to have capacity to pay our debts and its interests, and in same time having enough own money to use to improve your life ?

But what where going to do your MC masters ? Oh yes keep you out of taxe collection, let you eat haram money, I mean paying you with looted money for patwaris job...

I understand it’s painful for you. Very painful.

words words and more words and zero action! comon Khan sabh do you magic!

In others words you are implying that Imran Khan should not improve the taxe collection system, should not reduce corruption in order to improve our budget, in order to have capacity to pay our debts and its interests, and in same time having enough own money to use to improve your life ?

But what where going to do your MC masters ? Oh yes keep you out of taxe collection, let you eat haram money, I mean paying you with looted money for patwaris job...

is france still hot? you seem angry these days :p

Hahaha what about the 33 Billion dollars of Coalition Support fund where has it gone. You are going to get me banned if i open my mouth further.

I read somewhere that 33 billion amount was not correct. If I found the article I will post it.

The real amount was lower than that. Very lower !

The methods IK is using are a recipe for a disaster.
1)He should lower the interest rate to 8%.
2)Official corruption only is 0.1% of the GDP. Officers are scared to sanction stuff should be little linient.
3)Dollar should be pegged at 125 but IMF wants it near 200 mark sadly.
4)Unite and depolarise the society.
5)Depoliticise the state institutions.
6)Never trust USA and its crony states ,look to China.
7)Free the media.
8)Introduce taxation gradually.
9)And many many more

I read somewhere that 33 billion amount was not correct. If I found the article I will post it.

The real amount was lower than that. Very lower !
The 33 billion also includes some Kerry Luger,Govt of USA grants and other hand outs.

Back
Top Bottom