What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

Read it again. It suggests you're talking utter drivel by asking a new government to turn round the carnage of 35 years in 10 months.
Give your head a wobble.
9 months were manifesto of the not very new govt.
What you call carnage of 35 years... new govt. managed to deliver equivalent carnage in 9 months.

Its just a waste of time have written pages here but of no use .Its just a waste of time. Might write volumes again when in mood.

That’s not an answer. It’s like indian SU30 MKI dodging our AIM120 and our SD-10 on the 27 February.

You start first, you clean yours first.

I don’t take or pay rishwat (corruption free), I pay my taxes, even if painful, I respect laws and order, I don’t vote for corrupts. At least I can proudly say that one of my house is clean. Not as clean I would like it to be, but better than my other house which happened to be yours also.

Yes France is more clean than Pakistan.

And sad thing is we are talking about the same house: Pakistan!

If you ask question on PTI performance, than be prepared to get abused.
You see how their leader behaves!
Ok IK is the son of the devil... who should I vote for in the next elections?

I don’t take or pay rishwat (corruption free), I pay my taxes, even if painful, I respect laws and order, I don’t vote for corrupts. At least I can proudly say that my house is clean. Not as clean I would like it to be, but better than yours.
Ok keeping IK aside who is not corrupt in his Govt.? They say a man is known by the company he keeps.

Back
Top Bottom