What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

You don't know the meaning of NON? NON is like another party, All the seats where NON wins elections, shall not be counted as NON party seat.
If majority seats are won by NON party than PM shall be NON.
Such situation will be the best austerity move ever.

“NON” means “NO” in french. Thus my confusion.

So you mean by NON party another party, then in Pakistan’s case it will be like :

PMLN, PPP, PTI, NON, JUIF, ... am I right ?

I wish we were little active in criticizing previous government as compare to the criticism we are showing for this government. Things would have been a lot different today for Pakistan.
We remained quiet and suffered everything. CORRUPTION, ILLITERACY, NO HEALTH PLANS, and what not?
Hardly one year to PM IK’s government and we are acting like one of the most educated nation on the face of the earth. That question the government on every matter.
Chemotherapeutic time period is the most painful procedure to treat cancer and that’s what Khan is doing right now.
Don’t even expect the result yet, that’s very foolish.
what chemotherapy was required for peshawar metro ? none. pti failed miserably. they all are incompetent . others are corrupt and incompetent. that's the difference.

Oh wow!!! what a hypocrisy. Why were your eyes closed for the past four decades when Pakistan was actually going down?
Now Pakistan is going in the right direction.... so keep your hypocrisy and negativity to yourself.
what else patwari type pti supporters can say other then this? previous governments did this so we also have the right to under perform.

If they take underhand money then yes . But that doesn't mean that you won't start a project .
Don't know why you are so dejected in your country .

Your country was in the sky right before .
Logic bhi koi

Tum logoo ne to Pakistan ko chand pe phuncha diya tha . Ignorance has its limits .

But in your case it certainly doesn't .
another poor logic by patwari type pti supporter. i am sure pti will pass its time with the excuse that as previous governments failed so we have the right to fail.

If Pak can survive 5 years of Zardari and 3 terms of Mota Nawaja im sure
Pak will survive 5 years of IK.

What have you done in the past 6 years?
i wish we survive this time. but surviving like somalia and progressing like germany or china are not the same.

Back
Top Bottom