What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

I've noticed that patwaris have flooded the site lately.
I think Maryam is up to something and is fully funding her media cell.

These guys only show up when there is some political stuff happening (thus they get paid) and then disappear (when they stop getting paid)

There are military contractors, and these are political contractors.

The r#$di from mandi is going to jail in next few days again :D
Be a dear and do login after 6 months
What remains of pmln will be absorbed :D
These comments can be passed to anyone's mother/sister. But then Fascism and Pseudo Nationalism approves such remarks?.:hitwall:

Again the same comments. I rest my case with Allah. Surely he sees all the wickedness.

Indeed.

You don't fear Him?

Submitting fake documents in a court is not wickedness? Oh wait, lies are minor sins, right?

Recite Surah Al Asr.

These comments can be passed to anyone's mother/sister. But then Fascism and Pseudo Nationalism approves such remarks?.:hitwall:
If the r#@di can slander institution we can slander her
No more shall the state tolerate anti state narrative

Who ? My english understanding is not at par with you, could you please tell me in other words? Thanks.
You don't know the meaning of NON? NON is like another party, All the seats where NON wins elections, shall not be counted as NON party seat.
If majority seats are won by NON party than PM shall be NON.
Such situation will be the best austerity move ever.

i am sure he wont get elected in next election but the bigger problem is that what other options do we have?
Chaos, Bloodshed and then tabdeeli. That would be real tabdeeli. Tabdeeli only comes through bloodshed not through collection of lotas.
The depth we as a nation have fallen into, we got no easy way to come out.

Back
Top Bottom