What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.

Where do u think the dollar is heading by eid ?

calling sharifs, zardaris and now khans as leaders is in itself insult to the word leader.

My advice to Imran Khan is to read Quran and pay heed to what ALLAH swt' asks from a ruler of an Islamic State.

Last edited:
Two years of hardships, after then it will get better.
ADB, WB Pakistan economic Outlook report 2016-21. Things will start to improve after 2021. Don't lose hope and pray for the best. You don't like IK, its your decision but don't compare him with Ganja thug and Zardari dako.

5ca9ffa153a05.png

https://www.dawn.com/news/1474558

I was always interested in politics since my childhood in 80s, I used to attend small political gatherings in my mohalla for counseller elections in middle 80s when I was perhaps only 9 of 10 years old, they used to distribute sweets after the jalsa and that used to attract us the children. I remember the elections of 1988, 1990, 1993 , those were some of the most interesting days of my life, "sab da sajjan sa da beli, sheeda talli sheeda talli" was also telecast ptv during election transmission of 1988 or 1990 elections I believe and look it is still famous and applied to sheikh rasheed. I used to take rides on vans on election days during 1990 and 1993 which were used to transport the voters to the polling stations, Still remeber "Tehreek-e-nijaat" of Nawaz sharif against benazir government during 1994/1995 and Qazi hussain ahmed dharna just before the ousting of benazir government in 1996. Then the election of 1997 when Imran Khan and his PTI also contested the elections and we youngsters in Gujranwala used to make fun of iman khan that this nigga wants to become prime minister of pakistan, the nigga was really day dreaming in those days and his speeches against nawaz sharif were funny. I still remember his stupid ad before 1997 election day that "hamray paas koi pasay nahi hain, hum aap ko ghar say lainay kay liya vans arrange nahi kar saktay, aap ko khud polling station pe ana ho ga", I mean it was so funny and then the drop scene of this drama was when we found on election night that great khan has lost from 5 of 6 seats where he was contesting and all his candidates got not more than 200 or 300 votes. Then the dark age of mushi came, then ppp and pmln and now pti. I have reached to the conclusion that all these PPP, PMLN, PTI so called leaders (I call them midgets) are one and the same thing, totally incompetent and just have the habit of making big promises and lies for the sake of winning elections. Nothing changes in this country, imran khan is also same pos like others, he is stupid, foolish and being misused by likes of Jahangir tareen and other such businessmen type people who are using his political shoulders to realize their own business dreams, same policies same system, no change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom