What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

So, you are not ready to give him 5 years? I don't understand why everyone is suddenly in so hurry? now? What happened?
Lolzz. Pakistani people are more than happy and some rats have their tails on fire but Pakistan will not accept any foreign intervention in its internal affairs. SS ran away because LHC helped him and removed his name from ECL. Pakistani establishment and the nation both know it is only IK who can bring Pakistan out of this mess.

Imran Khan is doing his best. I know some rats have a problem with him but the people of Pakistan understand him and support because they know it is the mess created by previous govt over three decades so it will be a miracle to get rid of this mess within 2-3 yrs.
Bro, With the economy nose diving, his "BEST", and his good intentions do not seems to be enough.

He needs to reign in the bureaucracy ASAP, other wise the situation will just go from bad to worse.

The increase in the price of Petrol is directly linked to the PKR~USD rate. PKR vs USD goes down, fuel pries go up.

Was this not an urgent issue when PPP and PMLN both depreciated the rupee at the start of their respective tenures?

Barrel was $150 upwards at one point, was it not? Petrol was higher than what it is now, at 113rs.

Why no rush then to change governments or finance ministers or PM?

Lolzz. Pakistani people are more than happy and some rats have their tails on fire but Pakistan will not accept any foreign intervention in its internal affairs. SS ran away because LHC helped him and removed his name from ECL. Pakistani establishment and the nation both know it is only IK who can bring Pakistan out of this mess.
Shabaz Sahrief, and Donkey Dar - Prime example of .......................

I just wish people understand we simply have no choice but to sit it out...yes, there are problems but they will go away...

I am seriously hoping for oil discovery, a big one....will be music to ears, bro :)

Don't worry about it. The lifafa media will try an create chaos because that is the agenda of the opposition. They don't have the street power to succeed. The government has said the next 3 years will be tough - let them scream.

Just carry on doing the good small reforms that improve peoples lives on a day to day basis, the economy will take time. In 3 years time when the ship has been turned around, the govt will start spending on the awam in the run up to the election - maybe even pay the marasi media.

The rest is up to the people at the ballot box. Frankly they have short memories - they have become patwaris again in 9 months...lol

Bro, With the economy nose diving, his "BEST", and his good intentions do not seems to be enough.

He needs to reign in the bureaucracy ASAP, other wise the situation will just go from bad to worse.

Without 2/3 majority?

Are the powers who know all assisting him?

biggest PR asset before even doing something.
Without shred of doubt. West or east, north or south IK status looms large. He is best known Pakistani in the world. And even more importantly he invokes positive response. Meaning IK actually helps in bringing respect to Pakistan.

This positive image he engenders is global, from Russia to Japan to UK to USA. Pakistan has never had a better marketing 'prodct' then the Khan. Right now there has been deluge of vloggers from across the world heading to Pakistan and praising it. The catalyst for this is PMIK.

He will work for that but you do know it requires time....??

Should we go down the Dar's route? How he played with our economy?...This is his fault that we all are suffering now.

No choice but to sit this out...

There's no leader on par with Khan right now....Absolutely no leader.

All are corrupt disloyal dogs...
bhai ab 10 maheeny ho gay ab action lo bateen bhut ho gai . he should stand up and take bold steps sale those damn loss making institutions ban so many imports and crackdown on non tax filers and dollar mafia . aysy bateen nhi ab action chayee . parsoon chaapy mary thy to dollar dhai rupees gir gya tha .

He is realising it now.. I agree he needs to control the bureaucracy and I'm not read to listen to any lame excuses for that. I think he is realising it otherwise it will be his failure and I have been pretty vocal about it on this forum.

He is realising it now.. I agree he needs to control the bureaucracy and I'm not read to listen to any lame excuses for that. I think he is realising it otherwise it will be his failure and I have been pretty vocal about it on this forum.

Can someone get across to him that he needs to start cutting fingers of the locked up corrupts!?

Send someone in with a pliers and pull a nail off each at least! And don't put any medicine on it, let the infection set in!

Shabaz Sahrief, and Donkey Dar - Prime example of .......................
Well PMLn has been in power in Punjab for at least 30 yrs and in centre for 12-15 yrs and they have promoted their corrupt loyalists everywhere. For IK it is important to do a complete purging otherwise it will be his failure and he won't be able to blame anyone for that. He has to be open and bring all stakeholder on same page be it military i.e. COAS and SC and tell them that he needs to do the overhaul and he needs their full support especially judiciary should not come in his way and if they cannot support him, he should tell them he will resign and the CJP and COAS can go clear the mess and talk to IMF and FATF ..he can enjoy his life in Bani Gala.

Was this not an urgent issue when PPP and PMLN both depreciated the rupee at the start of their respective tenures?

Barrel was $150 upwards at one point, was it not? Petrol was higher than what it is now, at 113rs.

Why no rush then to change governments or finance ministers or PM?
@MastanKhan & @Mangus Ortus Novem should be PM's advisors right now, with the authority to hire and fire people.

With KSA, & UAE next door, all PTI could get out was US$9bn, and no discounts on actual crude purchases.

I'm sorry to say, but PTI did not play this well. There were more cards , that were not dealt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom