What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

ویسے ہندوستانیوں کو ایک بات کا کریڈٹ ضرور جاتا ہے کے پاکستانیوں کو اکانومی کا شعور دلانے میں صرف اور صرف انکا ہاتھ ہے ، بار بار کی گردان کے ہماری جی ڈی پی اتنی اور تمہاری اتنی نے پاکستانیوں کو اکانومی کے متعلق سوچنے پر مجبور کردیا ہے، ورنہ دو ہزار کی دہائی سے پہلے ہمارے لوگوں کو اکانومی کے ہجے تک نہیں آتے تھے .

You are Wrong? Its not India but the Geo-Political situation where we find "United States of America" as an adversary instead of a doner. Every time in our history, we were always bails out by US finance in our dire economic conditions from Prez. Auyb to Prez. Musharraf. Generous US aid historically, never give us any idea of economic misery or hardships.

That is the basic reason, you see our Loans were shoot up after Musharraf/Post Mumbai, in PPP and PMLN Govts. In this PTI Govt all hell breaks loose, bcz they are incompetent as well.

So has he hunted them down yet?
That is exactly the problem; He can't hunts them down....but the atmosphere he creates in pursuit of it actually hunts our economics prospects.
The more he presses on; the more we going down economically....marks it.

You are Wrong? Its not India but the Geo-Political situation where we find "United States of America" as an adversary instead of a doner. Every time in our history, we were always bails out by US finance in our dire economic conditions from Prez. Auyb to Prez. Musharraf. Generous US aid historically, never give us any idea of economic misery or hardships.

That is the basic reason, you see our Loans were shoot up after Musharraf/Post Mumbai, in PPP and PMLN Govts. In this PTI Govt all hell breaks loose, bcz they are incompetent as well.

I don't believe so. Pakistan was always a poor country with economic hardships, and any aid was always military in nature. Kerry-Lugar bill was meant to be civilian aid during Zardari govt., but yes you can blame military for shooting it down. The masses waking up to the thing called economy is a recent phenomena.

Have been putting up with all crap coming from online forums and T.V. for quite a days.

Enough.

Guys. I am 25 years old from Karachi...Ethnicity is Urdu Speaking Yousafzai.

How many likes of you , were just like me? We never spit on these politics and were never interested in it. Who woke us up? A man.

His name was IMRAN KHAN.

He did what no other guy did in political history of Pakistan...He targeted youth and won them over. BIG TIME! AND we still support him.

He introduced politics to us and the dirt it is indulged with. He along with all his honesty jumped into that and kept fighting for 22 years. Finally, he becomes PM....If this is not a show of his determination and winning spirit I don't know then what and where it is?

Ask the friends and enemies of Pakistan....All will unanimously say that KHAN is the best guy you ever elected. From Nepal to Canada, go and ask. People will tell you. Our PM single handidly proved to be our biggest PR asset before even doing something.

REMEMBER......He is NOT a puppet of west. He is NOT THEIR GUY. He is NOT a GHULAM unlike our previous elites - civil and military both.

Now, Khan has some challenges...

1. Media is against him because he stopped their paychecks.

2. Opposition is against him because he wants to recover and find looted wealth and cases. ******** know that if Khan becomes successful, their dukaan will be closed forever...No doubt, they are in panic and hurry mode....That's another thing they won't be able to do zilch but just want to act aggressive and push Imran on defensive, which sadly to say, they have somehow succeeded a little.

3. Int'l powers are also disturbed with him....A highly educated and loyal leader of third world country, who not only understands the game/politics but also who can say NO to them, is obviously a problem unlike GADDAR Zardari and Nawaz who were hands in glove with powers to weaken Pakistan internally and to conspire against our nukes.

--------------

What should Khan do now? Resign ? hahaha....It's a dream of Opposition that will never come true.

Khan should invite media persons...and ask them questions.

Is Zardari a corrupt guy? Put media on defensive...Media knows exactly what's going around but acts innocent and dumb.....Now we will ask questions to media.

Secondly, Imran should literally screw the opposition. People knows how corrupt Zardaris and Sharifs are......If Imran throws Zardari behind bar, his popularity will shoot up and his one of the promises will be fulfilled on accountability. Win win for him and country.

Thirdly, he needs to address nation once in a month....It's feel amazing that your PM takes you on board while taking decisions....This is his strong point and he needs to continue implementing that.

Fourthly....Ask military about implementing Saudia or Chinese model. Takes them and people into confidence and confiscate all wealth of corrupt lot....Bhikari bana sab ko jaise yeh pehle the. Aukat me le kar aou in sab ko. Military waloun ko keh do k sahab; NRO ka time gaya ab. Ab time hai bajaney ka.

Lastly, End this wadera/jageerdar system on which the basis of badmaashi stands upon. Starts land reforms. Break the foundations of this idiocy....India went ahead due to land reforms, while we failed....

Drive against opposition must continue....Hold their feet to fire continuously while continuously monitoring performance of your ministers....

We are PTI supporters....The educated middle class youth loyal to country. We don't follow blindly but ask questions to our leader...No one can buy us through plate of Biryani or some thousand rupees....We were not part of system initially but now we are...Yes, CHANGE has arrived much to the disliking of Corrupt lot.

We will end the political careers of these TWO FAMILIES who are making people stupid in name of democracy since decades. They will pay for what they have done to Pakistan. Yes, THEY WILL PAY.

Go, Khan. Strike them. Own them and take Pakistan to glory and success.

This is our chance and will not go to waste...InSha Allah.

maxresdefault.jpg

:pakistan:

@That Guy @Shane @Maarkhoor @Khafee @MastanKhan @others et al...

Thoughts, gentlemen? What advice you guys will give to Imran Khan and his 9 months old government?
You're a typical brainwashed Youthia. Try doing some research.
Meanwhile, here's something you should read:
http://www.viewstorm.com/2019/05/the-youthia-brigade-pakistans-new-curse/

Even US took U turn on iran and huawai :) lol i bet you had that turn too when going to science to political science :cheesy:
USA community is loyal with country, here in Pakistan no one is loyal, every one include Politicians, army, doing corruption & full their pockets.
Political Science, lol
I am educated person, you can not make me fool, ok.
How can Nawaz Sharif doing money laundering, with out army permission he could not. So army is equally involved to destabilizing country.

Now some stupid claims IK will have miracle power to do something Extraordinary. He is donkey king playing in the hands of SADOLLA army. He is doing what dictators want.

If you think that Pakistan will ever solved its problem so you are dreaming a lot. Wash your mouth with cold water & analysis the things. All Political parties are corrupt.

That's why I take a side, I don't have time for these stupid's & SADOLLA army.

USA community is loyal with country, here in Pakistan no one is loyal, every one include Politicians, army, doing corruption & full their pockets.
Political Science, lol
I am educated person, you can not make me fool, ok.
How can Nawaz Sharif doing money laundering, with out army permission he could not. So army is equally involved to destabilizing country.

Now some stupid claims IK will have miracle power to do something Extraordinary. He is donkey king playing in the hands of SADOLLA army. He is doing what dictators want.

If you think that Pakistan will ever solved its problem so you are dreaming a lot. Wash your mouth with cold water & analysis the things. All Political parties are corrupt.

That's why I take a side, I don't have time for these stupid's & SADOLLA army.
Ok well enough i personally thought that someone is involve in money laundering either its agencies of beurocracy their involvmwnt is must they might be doing the same thing.
But is that your argument that if everyone is doing is alright or allowed?
I dont think so it starts from myselfband yourself atleast we do our part and with best of our knowledge we support whos actually tryong to catch those who are involve . If you are and myself not involve in any wrong doing we will get hurt by those who are invlove in anywrong doing.
But zardari nawaz and their eggs who are protecting them did enough damage that its unbearable and damage Pakistani economy.
I am sure IK can catch all of em at once but it will be coas i have no idea why its taking long time but i have faith if terrorist like Altaf of mqm can be out of Pakistani polotics then they can do wonder.
May Allah protect from all kind of wrong doing.

Ok well enough i personally thought that someone is involve in money laundering either its agencies of beurocracy their involvmwnt is must they might be doing the same thing.
But is that your argument that if everyone is doing is alright or allowed?
I dont think so it starts from myselfband yourself atleast we do our part and with best of our knowledge we support whos actually tryong to catch those who are involve . If you are and myself not involve in any wrong doing we will get hurt by those who are invlove in anywrong doing.
But zardari nawaz and their eggs who are protecting them did enough damage that its unbearable and damage Pakistani economy.
I am sure IK can catch all of em at once but it will be coas i have no idea why its taking long time but i have faith if terrorist like Altaf of mqm can be out of Pakistani polotics then they can do wonder.
May Allah protect from all kind of wrong doing.

I Am Non Political.
Pakistani history is full with army corruption.
At the initial stage i personally thinking that army will eradicating corruption, serious i had trust but with the passage of time every expectation converted into negative response .

So now IK do nothing, his force is corrupt, he also doing tacit corruption.

Army addicted with illegal bite so there is No positive expectation, you can not stop them, so i have No problem if someone doing corruption because Pakistan have nothing remains to lose , but such army, bureaucrats, politicians will pay for What they have done.
Time is change but you will experienced in future & remembered my words.

When father is corrupt( army )
Then there is No doubt that Childs ( politicians )will also following same norms.

So don't worry they are digging a grave for themselves.
Relax & chill because show is continuous.

That's why i separated my self from army & politicians. I feel relaxed.

Before going to target some Patwari you must check his father ( army ). [emoji108]

Iqbal Said

images

This is Reality, now you are free to do justice but you can't so let them digging their grave & enjoy.

No more reply from my self.

Back
Top Bottom