What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

COAS and SC and tell them that he needs to do the overhaul and he needs their full support especially judiciary should not come in his way and if they cannot support him, he should tell them he will resign and the CJP and COAS go clear the mess and talk to IMF and FATF ..he can enjoy his life in Bani Gala.
Bravo.

There were more cards , that were not dealt.
Which?

bhai ab 10 maheeny ho gay ab action lo bateen bhut ho gai . he should stand up and take bold steps sale those damn loss making institutions ban so many imports and crackdown on non tax filers and dollar mafia . aysy bateen nhi ab action chayee . parsoon chaapy mary thy to dollar dhai rupees gir gya tha .
You know this is one weird logic - TO curb imports, devalue PKR. Why can't you increase tariffs on imports, to curb them?

Without 2/3 majority?

Are the powers who know all assisting him?
YES!

Without shred of doubt. West or east, north or south IK status looms large. He is best known Pakistani in the world. And even more importantly he invokes positive response. Meaning IK actually helps in bringing respect to Pakistan.

This positive image he engenders is global, from Russia to Japan to UK to USA. Pakistan has never had a better marketing 'prodct' then the Khan. Right now there has been deluge of vloggers from across the world heading to Pakistan and praising it. The catalyst for this is PMIK.

That is awesome!

But how does one translate PMIK's positive image and goodwill into actual, measurable economic performance?

It makes me cringe why IK has not played this card. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measure. He does not have 2/3rd majority and even with that, a PM can't do jack without the support of the establishment and the SC. So there is no time to play by the book. If it was straightforward then a technocrat was a lot more useful than a political leader. As Orya Maqbol Jan rightly said IK needs to become a leader, not just a PM. He has to show leadership qualities and think out of the box solution.

That is awesome!

But how does one translate PMIK's positive image and goodwill into actual, measurable economic performance?
He can use it at international level and in fact he has used it by establishing relations with KSA/GCC, Malaysia even with Iran.

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.
Honestly if I ask you how dollar is raised ? Can you Answer me?

But here is my Answer you are free to share your thoughts too.

The biggest reason in rising the dollar is Artificially managed rupees which Ishaq dar did during his tenure. Now tell us what can be the long lasting bad effects of artificially managed economy ? Then we can continue our debate.

@PaklovesTurkiye I am also from Karachi Urdu speaking and my ancestors belong to turkey, I am 35 just turning to 36.

Edit: let me complete I think respondent is busy.

Look my dear @litman

Ishaq dar & his policies ruined the entire economy of Pakistan this is why today Pakistan is facing harsh ground realities. The economic policies of Ishaq Dollar have resulted in weakening of the macroeconomic situation, including a widening of external and fiscal imbalances and decline in foreign exchange reserves. Which means PMLN just focused on 5 years tenure in which they dumped almost $7 billions just to make sure to maintain rupee against dollar. Can you imagine $7 billion just for nothing? So the result we are facing today.

Ishaq Dollar is Accused of data manipulation to present rosy picture of economy by the economic experts.

Do you still want from govt to maintain artificially and ruin the remaining economy too & completely become a bank corrupt Pakistan ?

Last edited:

Our issues aren’t going to be solved in 10 years, let alone 10 months. A sustained effort over a few years will get us in better shape.
Bringing the rupee at real value will have benefits over the long term. But reforms are an absolute MUST. Tax net widening is first and foremost among those. A good 4 million people were identified to be living lavishly but not paying taxes. Those guys need to be brought into the net.
As for economy some progress is being made. Trade deficit is going down , in part due to rupee devaluation. Circular debt is being eroded slowly.

Without shred of doubt. West or east, north or south IK status looms large. He is best known Pakistani in the world. And even more importantly he invokes positive response. Meaning IK actually helps in bringing respect to Pakistan.

This positive image he engenders is global, from Russia to Japan to UK to USA. Pakistan has never had a better marketing 'prodct' then the Khan. Right now there has been deluge of vloggers from across the world heading to Pakistan and praising it. The catalyst for this is PMIK.

His government went for niche.....Targeted online well known Vloggers of Youtube.

I have even seen a photo in which IK's minister Zulfi bukhari is talking to online youtube travel vlogger Drew Binsky...

All famous are rushing to Pakistan, thanks to Khan and his team.

Are the powers who know all assisting him?
I think they are. and if they are not. He needs to be direct and open because under current situation no one has the ability to do anything. So he has more sufficient cards to play. It is the test of his mettle and brain power if he can or not. He don't need a spineless leader. He has to show the same spine which he showed us during his movement.

Last edited:
Every geo current affairs program is discussing possibilities of toppling the govt... Strategies how to topple the govt are being advised.... Media is 100% anti pti especially geo TV...pti who was very vocal against geo, is quite now for the last couple of years and it's not working in favor of them... After Imran Khan it was Asad Umer who was well equipped to give a shut up call to media but after his departure as FM he has taken a back seat too

Last edited:
issue is not IK or judiciary issue is takh e pindi jahan say game control ho raha hai! jr shareefs enjoying in london is proof that pindi is not letting justicetake its due course! IK ya bhagwan jo bhi ajaye boot ki loot khatam nai hooni

What should Khan do now?

So basically, you want PMIK to muzzle the media, persecute the opposition and confiscate wealth. Would that not make him a dictator in fact since all your proposals are against the law and the only (illegal) way he can do all of that is by suspending the Constitution?

Then why is he not taking the recommend actions?
I have no idea but what I have observed, he is a hard worker but not a smart worker. He wakes up early, spends all in his office doing his job diligently but that's not sufficient. An individual is still an individual. He needs to get his team working at an optimal pace. A lot of good ministers are doing great but bureaucracy seems to be IK's Achille's heel.

Last edited:
If he had 2/3 majority.....You would have seen how fast he would have had made country run.

Bare with him, man....5 years are not much compared to 30 - 40 years of loot and plunder.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Kal ko kaho gai kai agr mulk hi amreeka hota, tou dekhtai wo kitna acha chalata.

The guy is a cricketer, surrounded by all the corrupt of PMLN and PPP. He is incompetent, likes to run his mouth way too much, has high ambitions, no check of reality, and no action.

Back
Top Bottom