What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

I was always interested in politics since my childhood in 80s, I used to attend small political gatherings in my mohalla for counseller elections in middle 80s when I was perhaps only 9 of 10 years old, they used to distribute sweets after the jalsa and that used to attract us the children. I remember the elections of 1988, 1990, 1993 , those were some of the most interesting days of my life, "sab da sajjan sa da beli, sheeda talli sheeda talli" was also telecast ptv during election transmission of 1988 or 1990 elections I believe and look it is still famous and applied to sheikh rasheed. I used to take rides on vans on election days during 1990 and 1993 which were used to transport the voters to the polling stations, Still remeber "Tehreek-e-nijaat" of Nawaz sharif against benazir government during 1994/1995 and Qazi hussain ahmed dharna just before the ousting of benazir government in 1996. Then the election of 1997 when Imran Khan and his PTI also contested the elections and we youngsters in Gujranwala used to make fun of iman khan that this nigga wants to become prime minister of pakistan, the nigga was really day dreaming in those days and his speeches against nawaz sharif were funny. I still remember his stupid ad before 1997 election day that "hamray paas koi pasay nahi hain, hum aap ko ghar say lainay kay liya vans arrange nahi kar saktay, aap ko khud polling station pe ana ho ga", I mean it was so funny and then the drop scene of this drama was when we found on election night that great khan has lost from 5 of 6 seats where he was contesting and all his candidates got not more than 200 or 300 votes. Then the dark age of mushi came, then ppp and pmln and now pti. I have reached to the conclusion that all these PPP, PMLN, PTI so called leaders (I call them midgets) are one and the same thing, totally incompetent and just have the habit making big promises and lies for the sake of winning elections. Nothing changes in this country, imran khan is also same pos like others, he is stupid, foolish and being misused by likes of Jahangir tareen and other such businessmen type people who are using his political shoulders to realize their own business dreams.

Pakistani election ads are horrible production tbh I wonder how were like in the 90s

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.
Do you buy dollars .our stupid nation.95 percent never touch dollars their whole life and they talk about dollar price

Dollar is 141 now.. update your info

upload_2019-5-17_21-7-12.png

Forex.pk

@PaklovesTurkiye

4) A good leader keeps his promises, does not make U turns.

For me this is the most salient feature of a leader, he stands for his principles and stated positions so obviously he would not take anything called "U-turns" (Mr. Khan's favorite). The argument from mr. imran khan is that what if you were following a wrong ideology/principle then it is good to take a U-turn, but mr. khan must know that someone who doesn't have the intellect or capability to choose the right ideology/principles in the first place doesn't deserve to be called a leader at all, he should be called just a midget.

Last edited:
Have been putting up with all crap coming from online forums and T.V. for quite a days.

Enough.

Guys. I am 25 years old from Karachi...Ethnicity is Urdu Speaking Yousafzai.

How many likes of you , were just like me? We never spit on these politics and were never interested in it. Who woke us up? A man.

His name was IMRAN KHAN.

He did what no other guy did in political history of Pakistan...He targeted youth and won them over. BIG TIME! AND we still support him.

He introduced politics to us and the dirt it is indulged with. He along with all his honesty jumped into that and kept fighting for 22 years. Finally, he becomes PM....If this is not a show of his determination and winning spirit I don't know then what and where it is?

Ask the friends and enemies of Pakistan....All will unanimously say that KHAN is the best guy you ever elected. From Nepal to Canada, go and ask. People will tell you. Our PM single handidly proved to be our biggest PR asset before even doing something.

REMEMBER......He is NOT a puppet of west. He is NOT THEIR GUY. He is NOT a GHULAM unlike our previous elites - civil and military both.

Now, Khan has some challenges...

1. Media is against him because he stopped their paychecks.

2. Opposition is against him because he wants to recover and find looted wealth and cases. ******** know that if Khan becomes successful, their dukaan will be closed forever...No doubt, they are in panic and hurry mode....That's another thing they won't be able to do zilch but just want to act aggressive and push Imran on defensive, which sadly to say, they have somehow succeeded a little.

3. Int'l powers are also disturbed with him....A highly educated and loyal leader of third world country, who not only understands the game/politics but also who can say NO to them, is obviously a problem unlike GADDAR Zardari and Nawaz who were hands in glove with powers to weaken Pakistan internally and to conspire against our nukes.

--------------

What should Khan do now? Resign ? hahaha....It's a dream of Opposition that will never come true.

Khan should invite media persons...and ask them questions.

Is Zardari a corrupt guy? Put media on defensive...Media knows exactly what's going around but acts innocent and dumb.....Now we will ask questions to media.

Secondly, Imran should literally screw the opposition. People knows how corrupt Zardaris and Sharifs are......If Imran throws Zardari behind bar, his popularity will shoot up and his one of the promises will be fulfilled on accountability. Win win for him and country.

Thirdly, he needs to address nation once in a month....It's feel amazing that your PM takes you on board while taking decisions....This is his strong point and he needs to continue implementing that.

Fourthly....Ask military about implementing Saudia or Chinese model. Takes them and people into confidence and confiscate all wealth of corrupt lot....Bhikari bana sab ko jaise yeh pehle the. Aukat me le kar aou in sab ko. Military waloun ko keh do k sahab; NRO ka time gaya ab. Ab time hai bajaney ka.

Lastly, End this wadera/jageerdar system on which the basis of badmaashi stands upon. Starts land reforms. Break the foundations of this idiocy....India went ahead due to land reforms, while we failed....

Drive against opposition must continue....Hold their feet to fire continuously while continuously monitoring performance of your ministers....

We are PTI supporters....The educated middle class youth loyal to country. We don't follow blindly but ask questions to our leader...No one can buy us through plate of Biryani or some thousand rupees....We were not part of system initially but now we are...Yes, CHANGE has arrived much to the disliking of Corrupt lot.

We will end the political careers of these TWO FAMILIES who are making people stupid in name of democracy since decades. They will pay for what they have done to Pakistan. Yes, THEY WILL PAY.

Go, Khan. Strike them. Own them and take Pakistan to glory and success.

This is our chance and will not go to waste...InSha Allah.

maxresdefault.jpg

:pakistan:

@That Guy @Shane @Maarkhoor @Khafee @MastanKhan @others et al...

Thoughts, gentlemen? What advice you guys will give to Imran Khan and his 9 months old government?
My friend like i said before he may fail future of Pakistan the youth who supported him.

No doubt patwaris are blind. PMLN artificially maintained rupees against dollar & lied about economical growth which I explained you in another thread but still you are spreading illogical propaganda. Which defiantly show that you are a biased. And only worshiper of culprits of nation.

You are smoking about old international news because of fooling by PMLN. but what about latest international news & IMF statement in which IMF for very first time said that previous Govt policies ruined the entire economy. Yeah it is very first time IMF said about any Govt of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom