What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

And this is how Patwaris paid their leaders. Patwaris can't even freed him from jail or come on roads lol.

View attachment 560581

In haram k khany walo ka or mulk ko is nehaj per lany walo ka or Qoom ka maal loot kr bahir lenjany walo ka sirf ek hi elaj hai or wo hai in ki mout. Aaj agr Army sath day tuo inka safaya jar se kia jasakta hai.

In haram k khany walo ka or mulk ko is nehaj per lany walo ka or Qoom ka maal loot kr bahir lenjany walo ka sirf ek hi elaj hai or wo hai in ki mout. Aaj agr Army sath day tuo inka safaya jar se kia jasakta hai.
60344276_1533663986764243_883452481906933760_n.jpg

کچھ کرنا ہی چاہیے اب عمران خان کو بہت ہو گیا یہ تماشہ ہم نے ہاتھ پر ہاتھ رکھنے کے لیے نہین دی حکومت عمران خان کو ۔

@MastanKhan & @Mangus Ortus Novem should be PM's advisors right now, with the authority to hire and fire people.

With KSA, & UAE next door, all PTI could get out was US$9bn, and no discounts on actual crude purchases.

I'm sorry to say, but PTI did not play this well. There were more cards , that were not dealt.

Khafee, old friend,

Firstly, love your DP... Ramzan got into you?

PMIK is now into Bunker mode.... without any access to real world....a kind of make-believe-world-of-change.... surrounded by profiteering 'I-am-in-every-government' parasites and of course the resident #CriminalEnterprise.

Standard rule of Air fight engagement: Oberservation -> Orientation -> Decision ->Action... you know beter than I...

In our case it is Observation -> Paralysis...

Paks fail to realise that the GCC as whole is defacto secular in Matters-of-State and quite anti-secterian.... and in reality it is Persia vs. The Rest.

MBS and IK .... UAE Crown Prince as well... built quite good rapport.... and in the hour great need they came...
KSA more so upfront. But we could not move forward on the Military Dimplomatic Vector.

Once again I feel that we have missed the infernal boat... Nobody had asked us to fight their battles... as media prapaganda would have it.

Heck... with actualisation of what KSA-UAE were saying we would have become a bridge for Peace as well....by being on the ground... being being an extra factor in the strategic calculus....

But paralysis after paralysis... we love lassi... after sattooo

We could still build an arc of prosperity... From China via Pakistan to GCC to North Africa... I believe MBS hinted on it as well.

But then the resident mafias within the bureaucracy start laying the minefields... the rest we have seen too often.

@MastanKhan and I are perhaps two mad old horses... to percieve the emerging dynamcis... post AF Inkhala. But Persia doesn't wish US to leave just quite yet... India is just known one... a continous conflict around Persia keeps Persia nice and dry...

What do your circles tell you... about special-cargo-helicopter-flying-type coming to AF from Syria... which air route did they use? Or was it C5 Galaxy? Who knows... The Greatest Game and we love drinking Sattoo...

We were attacked from sea on Gawadar PC... terrorists came via sea!

Hyper Hybridwar we cann't afford to loose : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-hybrid-war-on-hybrid-war-in-pakisan.616912/

I still maintain that Pak shall never be a Regional Power With Global Consequence if we will not become partner and shapers of Emerging Security Architecture in the ME. We are part of it.. if we like it or not.

But hey... if we cann't take down the ones who looted us bare-bones... how can we think Strategic Paradigms.

Perservation of State is the Highest Virtue... It is the Only Virtue for the Ruler.

So... what is going down on your end? Is it just soundbites / noora kushti or some real juice this time.

So far all US actions in the ME have benefited Persia.... sometimes, I do believe that its all a double game leading to Shiraz event... smokescreen... you know what I mean!

The terrorists came via sea... and KSA wishes to invest in Gawadar in refinery / oil city... first phase $20Bln ... second double or more... the terroirsts came via sea, Khafee!

It is all yahoodi sazzish... we are not to be blamed for anything!

Keep safe and remember me in your prayers!

Mangus

کچھ کرنا ہی چاہیے اب عمران خان کو بہت ہو گیا یہ تماشہ ہم نے ہاتھ پر ہاتھ رکھنے کے لیے نہین دی حکومت عمران خان کو ۔
نشستن و گفتن و برخاستن [emoji23]

and nawaz sharif and ishaq dar are innocent.
10000% faith in their innocence. These gimmicks have been used for decades,it does not help the country. Every new generation is fed with this Holy Dictum(lollypop).I am not condoning corruption, any corrupt in power should be made an example. A corrupt leader(for sake of an example) damages the GDP by 0.1% and an idiot plunges it from 5.8% to 2.5%.Enough is enough of this nonsensical circus its getting boring.

10000% faith in their innocence. These gimmicks have been used for decades,it does not help the country. Every new generation is fed with this Holy Dictum(lollypop).I am not condoning corruption, any corrupt in power should be made an example. A corrupt leader(for sake of an example) damages the GDP by 0.1% and an idiot plunges it from 5.8% to 2.5%.Enough is enough of this nonsensical circus its getting boring.

Then You should read this, if you don't know how to read urdu ask someone who can read it loud for you so that things can change inside you.

imran-khan-vision-jpg.560581

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Abraham Lincoln

This is exactly what happened with Nawaz. You can't fool people all the time, ruin country in 1998 and came back after 10 years and then again try to make fool people that's why he is in jail. Don't worry Shahbaz is there to pay you he wouldn't be returning back and we will keep hearing excuse after excuse.

Have been putting up with all crap coming from online forums and T.V. for quite a days.

Enough.

Guys. I am 25 years old from Karachi...Ethnicity is Urdu Speaking Yousafzai.

How many likes of you , were just like me? We never spit on these politics and were never interested in it. Who woke us up? A man.

His name was IMRAN KHAN.

He did what no other guy did in political history of Pakistan...He targeted youth and won them over. BIG TIME! AND we still support him.

He introduced politics to us and the dirt it is indulged with. He along with all his honesty jumped into that and kept fighting for 22 years. Finally, he becomes PM....If this is not a show of his determination and winning spirit I don't know then what and where it is?

Ask the friends and enemies of Pakistan....All will unanimously say that KHAN is the best guy you ever elected. From Nepal to Canada, go and ask. People will tell you. Our PM single handidly proved to be our biggest PR asset before even doing something.

REMEMBER......He is NOT a puppet of west. He is NOT THEIR GUY. He is NOT a GHULAM unlike our previous elites - civil and military both.

Now, Khan has some challenges...

1. Media is against him because he stopped their paychecks.

2. Opposition is against him because he wants to recover and find looted wealth and cases. ******** know that if Khan becomes successful, their dukaan will be closed forever...No doubt, they are in panic and hurry mode....That's another thing they won't be able to do zilch but just want to act aggressive and push Imran on defensive, which sadly to say, they have somehow succeeded a little.

3. Int'l powers are also disturbed with him....A highly educated and loyal leader of third world country, who not only understands the game/politics but also who can say NO to them, is obviously a problem unlike GADDAR Zardari and Nawaz who were hands in glove with powers to weaken Pakistan internally and to conspire against our nukes.

--------------

What should Khan do now? Resign ? hahaha....It's a dream of Opposition that will never come true.

Khan should invite media persons...and ask them questions.

Is Zardari a corrupt guy? Put media on defensive...Media knows exactly what's going around but acts innocent and dumb.....Now we will ask questions to media.

Secondly, Imran should literally screw the opposition. People knows how corrupt Zardaris and Sharifs are......If Imran throws Zardari behind bar, his popularity will shoot up and his one of the promises will be fulfilled on accountability. Win win for him and country.

Thirdly, he needs to address nation once in a month....It's feel amazing that your PM takes you on board while taking decisions....This is his strong point and he needs to continue implementing that.

Fourthly....Ask military about implementing Saudia or Chinese model. Takes them and people into confidence and confiscate all wealth of corrupt lot....Bhikari bana sab ko jaise yeh pehle the. Aukat me le kar aou in sab ko. Military waloun ko keh do k sahab; NRO ka time gaya ab. Ab time hai bajaney ka.

Lastly, End this wadera/jageerdar system on which the basis of badmaashi stands upon. Starts land reforms. Break the foundations of this idiocy....India went ahead due to land reforms, while we failed....

Drive against opposition must continue....Hold their feet to fire continuously while continuously monitoring performance of your ministers....

We are PTI supporters....The educated middle class youth loyal to country. We don't follow blindly but ask questions to our leader...No one can buy us through plate of Biryani or some thousand rupees....We were not part of system initially but now we are...Yes, CHANGE has arrived much to the disliking of Corrupt lot.

We will end the political careers of these TWO FAMILIES who are making people stupid in name of democracy since decades. They will pay for what they have done to Pakistan. Yes, THEY WILL PAY.

Go, Khan. Strike them. Own them and take Pakistan to glory and success.

This is our chance and will not go to waste...InSha Allah.

maxresdefault.jpg

:pakistan:

@That Guy @Shane @Maarkhoor @Khafee @MastanKhan @others et al...

Thoughts, gentlemen? What advice you guys will give to Imran Khan and his 9 months old government?
Agree with you on all points except land reforms

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom