What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

Which PM is honest. The one in the uniform or the one disguised as PM.

The armed forces have zero interest in political turmoil in the country. If the country is declared bankrupt in this imposed war, they will impose martial law.

The writing is on the wall.

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.
Sad he cant get loans to offset real prices with fake one,s :-(
So basically, you want PMIK to muzzle the media, persecute the opposition and confiscate wealth. Would that not make him a dictator in fact since all your proposals are against the law and the only (illegal) way he can do all of that is by suspending the Constitution?
Muzzle the media? Na just keep doing what he is doing they will fall in months
As for opposition look at how they are tumbling down a ditch after governemnt took a harsh stance

If we had some noble prize for building castles in the air then Imran Khan could have win this easily . Three technocrats (Hafeez Shikh , Reza Baqir, Syed Shabid Zaihdi) managing our national economy has taken over PTI government via IMF and none of them actually subscribe to the political philosophy of PTI whose main political objective ( Read first speech of PM after he became Prime minister) was to establish as Islamic social welfare state in Pakistan on the lines of Medina ki Riasat.

Aspiration of Imran khan was to make Pakistan some kind of humanitarian state where Government will take responsibility for weaker classes but these trio running economic affairs of PTI work against this very weaker classes which PTI promised to protect so management of our economy is now back in the hands of those people who have shaped and served the economic model that this country has been using all these 71 years and which has consistently failed to deliver

Haramis have looted us and they will go down in gutter. Insha Allah
When PTI will bring this supposed looted wealth ( which was in billions ) back to Pakistan? Nation is waiting desperately

All Visions Converted into U turn. :omghaha:

His Core Advise First promised and then U turn. :astagh:

There are assholes who are patient with the corrupt mafia, yet zero patience for when things start going right.
And I have no kind words for this kind...

@PaklovesTurkiye and others
1) Never indulge in people worship

2) A Leader is only as good as his actions - not rhetoric.

3) A good Leader puts the needs of his country, before his own.

4) A good leader keeps his promises, does not make U turns.

5) A good leader get his intel / info from his team / relevant dept's not TV - That is called being effein clueless.

The above are just some of the criteria to judge a leader.

Before people start getting personal with me - Either way I loose nothing, but it is extremely sad and painful to see the masses suffering.

My gut feeling is that he won't last 4~5yrs. One day Pakistanis will wake up to hear just like Asad Umer he has been shown the door.

His slogan from "Tabdeeli agaaie hai" has changed to "Cheekhain aur bhi niklaiengee"
Loogon ki cheekhian niklao, jub oopar wala tumhari cheekh nikalayga to hum bhi dekhaiengay.

I have said this many times and have been labelled Patwari for that. Anyway, Imran is not at the easy spot right now since all special interests and mafias are working against him to see him fail. If he can last 5 years then we might see some changes for better.

Back
Top Bottom