What's new

PM Erdogan: Green light for 2500Km Ballistic Missile.

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Quote from article:

'HEDEF: Birkaç yıl içinde 1000 kilometre menzile ulaşabilecek füze teknolojisi elde etmek. Sonraki hedef ise 10 bin kilometre menzilli kıtalararası füze yapmak.' ;)

Translation - 'TARGET: To aquire [in the next few years] missile technology capable of 1000km range. The next target being able to manufacture an ICBM with a 10,000km range.'

A little bit over ambitious but i'm sure it can be done.

But against whom do Turkey need ICBM of 2500KM. We Indians are going for 5000KM range missile because we have dangers from China, do you have such concerns with other nation too.

Hehehehee

2000-2500 km ranged missiles .... WTF will we integrate for warhead? DO we have nuclear or chemical warhead? Or Mr. Tayyip will use his brain farts ??

According to several Turkish media raports and some forums PM erdogan gave green light to design and devolep a Ballistic missile with a range of 2500km saying it will show Iran that they have the same capeability. He announced to TUBITAK it with 3 Words 'Make one to'

Ba?bakan Erdo?an: ''Hedef 2500 km''
Turkish missiles: the target range of 2500 km
Erdo

Why why why ?

We have those, why don't you take some ...?

and we can together perfect the 5000km missile ?

Why don't we make the airframe and you make the avionics ?

why not we make the engine and you make the fuel ?

When will we learn !!!

As someone pointed out in another forum developing long range missiles will be very beneficial to our ambitions for indigenous satellite launch capability.

On a side note, even though I don't agree on all points with Mr Erdogan I have to concede that since he has come to power the Aerospace & Defence sector has gone from strength to strength.

news says Erdogan said. if Iran can make them fully indigenious while being under sanctions, why cant we...

Why why why ?

When will we learn !!!
I'm afraid current MTCR regime prohibits us to get or cooperate on long range missile technology =< As much as it's a missile for military purposes, main point is having a local missile technology which will eventually will help Turkey to launch its own satellites by itself.

I hope we too move from buying ballistic missiles to developing them. At this rate we will be able too in a few years.
Yes! U guyz needs to hurryup too before its too late cuz US/NATO/Israel is hell bent upon to destroy each and every Muslim country on earth by hook or by crook. So better be prepared for that......:smokin:

Yes! U guyz needs to hurryup too before its too late cuz US/NATO/Israel is hell bent upon to destroy each and every Muslim country on earth by hook or by crook. So better be prepared for that......:smokin:

Main thing in making anything of this sort is "engine". If you master engine making then you can do anything. Lots of countries make lots of things but "engines" are not made in that country. What we are researching extensively is just that "Engines" once we finish those researches we can really do anything truly indigenous.

Because we are not an attention seeking country and it is not a democracy so public consumption is not needed at all regarding anything there is very rare news of the things we research and make. All I can say is wait for a few more years and you will see for yourself.

But against whom do Turkey need ICBM of 2500KM. We Indians are going for 5000KM range missile because we have dangers from China, do you have such concerns with other nation too.

In the last 10 Years Turkey has increased it's politic and economic Influence. The Balkan, north Africa, arabian Peninsula, Central Asia and Parts of the indian Subcontinent are the Area of turkish Interest. From these Areas Turkey faces Threats of an ballistic Missile Attack.

With it's strong industrial Capabillities Turkey can develop far more Advanced Missiles than Pakistan or Iran, in a much shorter Timeframe !

Why why why ?

When will we learn !!!

What is the need to buy missiles frm Pakistan instead they can get it directly frm NK there is no need of middle man in between.

Back
Top Bottom