What's new

PKK syrian chief executed by syrian FSA

I have a Question why do you guys want FSA to win? if FSA wins it means Israel,America, have won? Are you guys muslims?

I have a Question why do you guys want FSA to win? if FSA wins it means Israel,America, have won? Are you guys muslims?

If so why USA and NATO countries doesn't send their armies to support FSA like they did in Libya? We don't want any sectarian war among Muslims but probably we will see until Assad and Ahmedinejad go down.

Today Shia Muslims are dying in Middle East(Palestine-Lebanon-Syria-Bahrein-Yemen-Iraq) only protecting for Iran's petrol reserves and it's benefits.

Welcome to the 21st century, where religion is usless in politic. Stop the PC nonsense and admit that the Iranian regime is just as worse. Im.suprised you being an persian diaspra you still support the regime.

Why do you think we are anti-Iran? Have you seen your government and leadership? You are clueless little boy. Even your own people are anti-Iran in Europe and Iran.

Your devil leadership is one thing, another thing is, Iran always suppported Russia against Turkey and against Azerbaijan. You even stole south-Azerbaijan with help of Russians. So I can't really understand why you don't understand that we are anti-Iran.

First I don't care that Turkey is anti-Iran. So don't need to spend time thinking about the reasons for it.

But you seem to be very interested in Iran, so I will give you a little history lesson. Russia stole North Azerbaijan from Iran, not other way around. Whole of Azerbaijan used to be under the Persian Empire.

Now second. When Azerbaijan republic got independence from Russia, Iran was one of the first countries to recognise it. We where also very friendly. Helped them the most in order to get admission into the OIC. Then in 1992, Abulfazl Elchibey got into power in Azerbaijan. Called for independence of Iranian Azerbaijan and many other anti-Iranian things. Even after all this was done, Iran still pressurized Armenia to halt their offensive during Nagarno Karabakh war.

Now during times of Aliyev regime, Azerbaijan have continued to meddle in Iranian affairs. Showing maps with Iranian territory under their own flag,showing Iranian monuments as belonging to themselves in places such as Eurovision. With all this happening, Iran is still very helpful to Azerbaijan. Without Iran's support in connecting Nakhchivan to mainland Azerbaijan, the whole of Nakhchivan would starve.

Now while I know you agree with Pan-Turk agenda, ask yourself this. If a country was this much anti-Turkey, and called for secession of Turkish lands, would Turkey then be supportive of that country?

The fact that Iran have been neutral towards Azerbaijan, even praising them in public, is far more then they have done for Iran.

Most Turks have netural views about Iran.

Not talking about people, talking about government.

PS, congrats on learning how to quote :P

If Assad somehow goes which is I doubt(if he didn't had people's support, he would be already gone), new government will be also a puppet, actually lesser independent, only the puppet masters will change, also most likely things will be worse, if we consider the mentality of the core of the rebels/terrorists.

Doesn't matter how hard you try to defend your masters, Era is right.

There is a huge flaw in your logic, If peope supported Assad then currently FSA would be gone right????? Because according to you when a regime is desperatly trying to kling on to power by massacring innocent people and they somehow achieve this my projectile of fear it means that the majority wants him to stay.... Because the monarchy didnt fall yet doesnt mean the majority of the people support the regime, Revolutions rarrely succeed in a couple months...

Yes Azerbaijan is Iranian land. Funny you should say, but Iran has always been called Persia. Here is Iranian currency from Qajar period. Notice the words "Imperial Bank of Persia" also the Persian Lion and the Sun, which has been Iran's symbol for thousand years.

Whatever you say, Azerbaijan is an Oghuz land, and will remain as a Turkmen powerhouse in the region.

And you guys are aware that annexing Azerbaijan without Turkish response is impossible, right? I'm sure that Tehran wouldn't want SOMs in their heads.

Whatever you say, Azerbaijan is an Oghuz land, and will remain as a Turkmen powerhouse in the region.

And you guys are aware that annexing Azerbaijan without Turkish response is impossible, right? I'm sure that Tehran wouldn't want SOMs in their heads.

Nothing lasts forever. Empires grow and shrink, countries become powerful and lose power. Turkey was nothing 30 years ago. Who says you will be something in the future? Also presently Iran is the smallest in size it has been for over 3000 years. You know what they say: what goes up, must come down. What shrinks, will become large once again.

Nothing lasts forever. Empires grow and shrink, countries become powerful and lose power. Turkey was nothing 30 years ago. Who says you will be something in the future? Also presently Iran is the smallest in size it has been for over 3000 years. You know what they say: what goes up, must come down. What shrinks, will become large once again.

Even if so, it's not your problem since you will be dust by then, as well as your cheap nationalism...

Even if so, it's not your problem since you will be dust by then, as well as your cheap nationalism...

Much greater enemies then yourself have been wishing for us to turn to "dust". Yet we remain. Funny, isn't it?

Yes, who could know stupid mullahs will take the power 30 years ago. Well, thanks for that, for doing us an economical powerhouse in the region.

Those are nice words but they don't mean anything. The facts are that ethnic Persians are minority, and there are large minorities such as Azeri in Iran (30 million strong) that are being discriminated by fascist dictator Ahmadinejad. Iran made to many internal and external enemies and it won't last long before people will let you Persians pay the bill.

Those are nice words but they don't mean anything. The facts are that ethnic Persians are minority, and there are large minorities such as Azeri in Iran (30 million strong) that are being discriminated by fascist dictator Ahmadinejad. Iran made to many internal and external enemies and it won't last long before people will let you Persians pay the bill.

Didn't you see the Azeri member kamissick? In Iran there are not just 30 million, but 500 million Azeris like him. Separatist leaders like Chehregani which your government is funding are also unheard of, as I showed in the other thread.

PS I am not Persian ;)

Back
Top Bottom