What's new

PKK syrian chief executed by syrian FSA

If all Iranian are dilusional as Shahin Vatani, the future of united IRan looks grim. Iran already has enemies, if he makes enemies with Turkey too, we will make sure that he and his "iranic master race" will be dead meat on the grass.

Those are nice words but they don't mean anything. The facts are that ethnic Persians are minority, and there are large minorities such as Azeri in Iran (30 million strong) that are being discriminated by fascist dictator Ahmadinejad. Iran made to many internal and external enemies and it won't last long before people will let you Persians pay the bill.

It's really funny,the racial obsessed member,the fascist bozgurd who sees Turks as superior race,is calling Iranians fascists.

Iran is not only Persians,it has never been,no matter how hard little racist ones like you try to imply otherwise.

tabriz azari didn't know 1 word of turkish. kamissick is my friend, his name is Kamyar. nice guy, sure you will like him in real life.

HAHA i have never heard that azerbaijani called himself as persian . i know your real face like my forefathers always that they have said ACEM PLAVRASI

HAHA i have never heard that azerbaijani called himself as persian . i know your real face like my forefathers always that they have said ACEM PLAVRASI

You must not have heard of Ahmad Kasravi then, or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Tabriz Azari didn't know Azeri language. Kamissick spoke it easily. I will ask him when his ban is over so he can come back and prove it to you personally.

It's really funny,the racial obsessed member,the fascist bozgurd who sees Turks as superior race,is calling Iranians fascists.

Iran is not only Persians,it has never been,no matter how hard little racist ones like you try to imply otherwise.
I never said Turks are superiour race. Some Iranians say Iranic race is superiour althought they are fackin ugly.

You must not have heard of Ahmad Kasravi then, or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Tabriz Azari didn't know Azeri language. Kamissick spoke it easily. I will ask him when his ban is over so he can come back and prove it to you personally.

ahmad kasravi was real manqurt that this child has more honour than him
and i know many kurdish and armenian speak turkish in iran

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody should stop talking like they know every single Azeri in Iran, naturally they have different thoughts and views.

I have a Question why do you guys want FSA to win? if FSA wins it means Israel,America, have won? Are you guys muslims?

I opposed to war first. But after seeing PKK taking over northern Syria, I prefered FSA over Assad.

Considering FSA also targets Christians, especially Armenians, i think Sunni Arabs are better option than Alawites and Kurds.

Most of Turks here fail to see that a civil war is gonna happen in Turkey. And Turkey is on the same boat with Iran. Never trust Israelis, Kurds. They hide their aims, while we react with hot hearted.

I have a Question why do you guys want FSA to win? if FSA wins it means Israel,America, have won? Are you guys muslims?

Because they have no brain, they don't know what western imperialism and zionism are really trying to do. It's because of people like them that the entire region is suffering and will continue to suffer.

Because they have no brain, they don't know what western imperialism and zionism are really trying to do. It's because of people like them that the entire region is suffering and will continue to suffer.
FSA are muslims but yes they are not shia jaafari, is that a problem sir ?

the whole world sees chauvinism, dirt, discrimination, tyranny,
xenophobia, rasiszm, Assab, Nafs, and other violence - a pan-Turks! Auzubillyahi!

how many people they killed, how many were destroyed, stolen, raped,
kidnapped, captured, prompted for, selected!
How many people today under presingom (oppression and tyranny)!

yes Allah protect us all! from these evil people (pan-Tyurkov!)
Allah will grant victory to us - We have the truth and the truth! Insha Allah!

x_688f6bfa.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe-russia/225101-news-caucasian-albania-lezgistan.html

Back
Top Bottom