What's new

PKK syrian chief executed by syrian FSA

Doesn't matter if I will be gone or not. My life is of no value compared to my country.

My point is, stick to the present and try to save Iran from its miserable situation instead of having wet dreams about future.

Go set yourself on fire like the Tunisian guy or something. You might be the catalyst of new Iranian revolution :tup:

My point is, stick to the present and try to save Iran from its miserable situation instead of having wet dreams about future.

Go set yourself on fire like the Tunisian guy or something. You might be the catalyst of new Iranian revolution :tup:

Can't I do both? Try and improve Iran now and in the future? Surely it can be done. I would like to think so. Also Iran doesn't need revolution, just reform.

Sure, hahaha

I am Gilaki. We are a Caspian Sea people.

Can't I do both? Try and improve Iran now and in the future? Surely it can be done. I would like to think so. Also Iran doesn't need revolution, just reform.

Challenging Turkey and Azarbaijan like that won't gonna help you to improve Iran's future, but it might help you to destroy it.

Just do not occupy your brain with such things. You should stick to the finding more funny Turkish singers and share them with us in Turkish Music thread.

LOL, it is basically same as Persian, only Gilaki are half-breed with Kurds.

No wonder why he sympathies Apo the Monkey.

Challenging Turkey and Azarbaijan like that won't gonna help you to improve Iran's future, but it might help you to destroy it.

Just do not occupy your brain with such things. You should stick to the finding more funny Turkish singers and share them with us in Turkish Music thread.

No wonder why he sympathies Apo the Monkey.

Neither Turkey, nor Azerbaijan scare me or Iran. We will reclaim our rightful lands, wether the hard or easy way.

Also I will post more Turkish cultural highlights soon enough.

Why does Iran supports Armenia over Azerbaijan? Aren't you guys Muslims?

Nonsense,Iran is not supporting Armenia against anyone,and we have good relations with both countries.It's burning some people though.

Didn't you see the Azeri member kamissick? In Iran there are not just 30 million, but 500 million Azeris like him. Separatist leaders like Chehregani which your government is funding are also unheard of, as I showed in the other thread.

PS I am not Persian ;)

Yeah we saw him, an Iranian guy pretending to be Azeri Turk..His first post on an international forum was full of with insults, foul language..As soon as he signed in, he directly came in Turkish Defence Section and showed his quality very well..

On the topic, Shahin your dream about annexing Azerbaijan, this is impossible..I dont want to hurt some of my fellow Turk brothers feelings but the idea of independent South Azerbaijan is also impossible..Borders have taken their shapes after 1st world war with few exceptions..The whole international community would condemn such acts..We are in 21st century, annexation of other sovereign country thru war time is over

Yeah we saw him, an Iranian guy pretending to be Azeri Turk..His first post on an international forum was full of with insults, foul language..As soon as he signed in, he directly came in Turkish Defence Section and showed his quality very well..

On the topic, Shahin your dream about annexing Azerbaijan, this is impossible..I dont want to hurt some of my fellow Turk brothers feelings but the idea of independent South Azerbaijan is also impossible..Borders have taken their shapes after 1st world war with few exceptions..The whole international community would condemn such acts..We are in 21st century, annexation of other sovereign country thru war time is over

Well he is my personal friend. He hates forums, I just told him to join and directed him towards that post. I can assure you he is Azeri.

Back
Top Bottom