What's new

Pkk Released Video Attack on Turkish Convoy.

May They Rest in Peace:angel:
However also good news guys the soldiers in the hit otokar arma and Cobra are still alive Das indicating it really have effect and it works.

However also good news guys the soldiers in the hit otokar arma and Cobra are still alive Das indicating it really have effect and it works.

casualties??

brainwashed idiots.. living and dying like cave rats..
a futile fight without honor and courage..

by the way this topic also unnecassary and must be deleted.. no propaganda required for terrorism

Kirpi saved our soldiers but russian made BMP took direct hits and most of soldiers died in it. but i dont understand why they didnt attack with snipers? because when soldiers taking cover they were like ducks in the middle. they were looking same wrong direction. i am sad to see that soldier carryin the dog killed by the remote control mine.

also when i saw end of the video i am confused because choppers really really close to the terrorists and they didnt fire at the choppers. even a ak-47 can shut down one of the choppers because it was really close.

R.İ.P. to Fallens

Kirpi saved our soldiers but russian made BMP took direct hits and most of soldiers died in it. but i dont understand why they didnt attack with snipers? because when soldiers taking cover they were like ducks in the middle. they were looking same wrong direction. i am sad to see that soldier carryin the dog killed by the remote control mine.

also when i saw end of the video i am confused because choppers really really close to the terrorists and they didnt fire at the choppers. even a ak-47 can shut down one of the choppers because it was really close.

R.İ.P. to Fallens
It kinda looked like a otokar arma and the other vehicle was rolled over so you couldnt see what kind of vehicle is was but looking at its size id say it was a Akrep or Cobra.

Yeah now you understand how badly we actually need a new chopper the freaking Cobra just flew right past him. that think could be hit easily at that range.

brainwashed idiots.. living and dying like cave rats..
a futile fight without honor and courage..

by the way this topic also unnecassary and must be deleted.. no propaganda required for terrorism

I dontsee this as propaganda this is another reason why we need new modern equipment and choppers badly the fact that the chopper just flew right next to him was already bad enough this is a thread to show you how the T129 and other UAVs can change things around there.

It kinda looked like a otokar arma and the other vehicle was rolled over so you couldnt see what kind of vehicle is was but looking at its size id say it was a Akrep or Cobra.

Yeah now you understand how badly we actually need a new chopper the freaking Cobra just flew right past him. that think could be hit easily at that range.

Turkish Armed Forces not using ARMA APCs

Some of the IEDs were planted under the road. Now this is a black top road not a hill track, which means that the IEDs were planted long ago when the road was being relaid or being resurfaced. They were left there for possible future use. It is nearly impossible to detect explosives from such depths beneath black top roads, sniffer dogs are useless here so are metal detectors.
The wide and uneven dispersion of the vehicles of the convoy saved them from greater damage. the IEDs were planted on both sides of the road so that convoys going in either direction could be targeted.
The terrorists did not open small arms fire on the soldiers because that would give away their positions and make retaliation possible. This is sound tactics. Also, I feel that small arms fire from the height at which the videographer was located would have been largely ineffective.
There is very little any one can do in such an ambush. The quick reaction of the Turkish forces to the attack and the good discipline under fire was good to see. However bringing the Russian BTR type wheeled APC to the ambush site was a mistake, these vehicles are not mine proof, all they can do is to provide some protection against small arms.
RIP to the dead.

Some of the IEDs were planted under the road. Now this is a black top road not a hill track, which means that the IEDs were planted long ago when the road was being relaid or being resurfaced. They were left there for possible future use. It is nearly impossible to detect explosives from such depths beneath black top roads, sniffer dogs are useless here so are metal detectors.
The wide and uneven dispersion of the vehicles of the convoy saved them from greater damage. the IEDs were planted on both sides of the road so that convoys going in either direction could be targeted.
The terrorists did not open small arms fire on the soldiers because that would give away their positions and make retaliation possible. This is sound tactics. Also, I feel that small arms fire from the height at which the videographer was located would have been largely ineffective.
There is very little any one can do in such an ambush. The quick reaction of the Turkish forces to the attack and the good discipline under fire was good to see. However bringing the Russian BTR type wheeled APC to the ambush site was a mistake, these vehicles are not mine proof, all they can do is to provide some protection against small arms.
RIP to the dead.

Exacty good post! Atleast you understand what was going on.. unlike the Turkish posters

BTW 8 soldiers were martyrd, the ones in the BMP all died..

Allah rahmet eylesin

Arkadaslar sehitlerimizin ruhuna EL FATIHA!!

Back
Top Bottom