What's new

1 Turkish Soldier Wounded in Shootout with PKK

to think about, honestly autonomy is not bad thing if it bring peace and stability. many countries have this situation.
if the kurds can be made happy with single currency and foreign policy, compromises can be made in all other fields. look at hong Kong being part of china example. or azad kashmir in pakistan or south african black states

to think about, honestly autonomy is not bad thing if it bring peace and stability. many countries have this situation.
if the kurds can be made happy with single currency and foreign policy, compromises can be made in all other fields. look at hong Kong being part of china example. or azad kashmir in pakistan or south african black states

And the next step is independence...

You keep blaming akp and its supporters, but tell me what have the previous parties done?.
They have fought! regardless of the political consequences previous parties kept fighting!

resources were limited, equipment was poor but they fought! peace? PEACE? with terrorists!? A father doesn't make peace with his son's murderer! An honorable state does not negotiate with terrorists! a person who can tell right from wrong does not make peace with murderers! This is OUR country, we washed it with our blood for a thousand years! We fought the british, lost nearly 300.000 soldiers in one front but we didn't give up! against the biggest empire the world has seen we fought and kept on fighting!

These mindless fools!' These gutless cowards! I am a son of the Turkish nation, and the real Turks haven't died! We don't flee from a fight because 40 thousand people died! We fight for what is just, we fight for our homeland!

They can take their autonomy from my dead body, but your so-called leader is preparing to free apo the dog

Last edited:
They have fought! regardless of the political consequences previous parties kept fighting!

resources were limited, equipment was poor but they fought! peace? PEACE? with terrorists!? A father doesn't make peace with his son's murderer! An honorable state does not negotiate with terrorists! a person who can tell right from wrong does not make peace with murderers! This is OUR country, we washed it with our blood for a thousand years! We fought the british, lost nearly 300.000 soldiers in one front but we didn't give up! against the biggest empire the world has seen we fought and kept on fighting!

These mindless fools!' These gutless cowards! I am a son of the Turkish nation, and the real Turks haven't died! We don't flee from a fight because 40 thousand people died! We fight for what is just, we fight for our homeland!
my response was in the sense that in general fighting is not always the answer per se. at least as a nation we tried to negotiate a peace deal with them. it didnt work, but now we can say at least we tried, that they were the first one to fire on our troops. only option now remains fighting, though we have seen in the past that military option was not that successful, hence my reference to past parties. of course Turkey will make sacrifices, of course we are not forgotten how our ancestors fought against the westerners and why we wont let their sacrifice go down the drain, but this time we face an enemy whose roots and dependencies are not solely on Turkish soil nor who are represented by a govt under a conventional army that adhere to formal international rules and laws on warfare. we can kill 10000 pkk bastards, but they will come back if we don't deal with them abroad too (internal i believe things will become better slowly once Kurds open their eyes, get educated more and wealthier, stop making lots of kids). we either try to make peace, which seems to have failed, or we go in hard, assassinate influential pkk midgets who are abroad (inc. EU), and come back with solid results without giving a single **** to iraq's sovereignty, usa's warnings, eu's pressure etc. i'm all for the last option, on the condition that we don't leave the job half assed halfway through.

we have seen in the past that military option was not that successful,
Not successful? Are you here to repeat the bullshit propaganda of AKP? Not successful my ***! We fucked them up, PKK was in complete disarray by 2001. In 2003 US invades Iraq and PKK ressurrects all of a sudden!
We can kill 10000 pkk bastards, but they will come back if we don't deal with them abroad too
Who the **** told you that? if you harden the laws, bring back death penalty, if you stop negotiating with terrorists (even the thought disgusts me!) If you make sure that all who tries to pull a gun on the state will die like a dog without a funeral, no one in their right mind will try that shit again.

We need to lay waste to Barzani and Talabani clans but WE ARE SUPPORTING THEM! They are the source of the terror and unless the state grows some balls and annexes Iraqi territory, thus moving border to the south they will keep being a problem!

Not successful? Are you here to repeat the bullshit propaganda of AKP? Not successful my ***! We fucked them up, PKK was in complete disarray by 2001. In 2003 US invades Iraq and PKK ressurrects all of a sudden!

Who the **** told you that? if you harden the laws, bring back death penalty, if you stop negotiating with terrorists (even the thought disgusts me!) If you make sure that all who tries to pull a gun on the state will die like a dog without a funeral, no one in their right mind will try that shit again.

We need to lay waste to Barzani and Talabani clans but WE ARE SUPPORTING THEM! They are the source of the terror and unless the state grows some balls and annexes Iraqi territory, thus moving border to the south they will keep being a problem!
not that successful as in we had considerable success, but it was not enough to eradicate them completely. killing huge scores of scum wont give victory, shutting that terroristic organization for good will. that apo bastard should have been hanged long before, because of him apparently too many feel inspired to join the pkk even in this age.

your solutions of death penalty and hardening laws are aimed at the consequences, but it's much better if you can avoid making those retards join the pkk before they can do damage. death penalty will also increase suicide bombers and stubborn last resort acts etc. therefore i believe that it is really important to kill the reason before more bastards join the pkk. i don't worry that much about pkk inside Turkey. we can drive them out quickly. but if we don't deal with external factors too, the internal part of Turkey will be instigated by external pkk affiliated factors. whoever finances and arms them must be found out, targeting barzani and talabani , annexing north iraq etc etc whatever is needed must be done to shut down the external assistance pkk gets.

@LordTyrannus

Are you sure it was not the "The Sultan Erdogan" said that ? he is a troll who is not Turkish.

Seriously what is your problem with Turkey you keep charging into Turkish section, I guess all others put you on the ignore list only I can see.

@LordTyrannus Everybody knows Atatwolf is a troll, even we pointed this many times, with these stupid comments you're just flaming threads. What will happen if someone answers to this with "Afghans gave what Russians deserved" ? boom flame war.

Neptune would not troll, I guess you're talking about black sea fleet thread, it was comparing Russian Black sea fleet to Turkish navy, numbers and types are concluded and its said Turkish navy is superior to bs fleet of Russia, no other factor is counted, no need to go rage mod on over it, don't be over sensitive.

@LordTyrannus Everybody knows Atatwolf is a troll, even we pointed this many times,
Talk for yourself moron. You don't speak for everybody. If he starts insulting circassians, and I retaliate, why do you put the blame on me and act like he is innocent.

Do you even read your comrades barbaric comments here?
Maybe you should start with yourself. You boast about genocide and nuclear destruction in every thread between Turkey-Russia.

ATATwolf always talking how he rapes Russian women.
You started with talking about Circassian women

That Neptune guy cheastbeating how he will erase Russian navy within minutes.
If you look at the history of that thread. It were the Russians who were saying Turkey was no match and they could conquer Turkey in weeks.

That LeginairE guy continuosly claiming how much he hates the neighbors of Turkey.

PKK giving you what you deserve.
I doubt he thinks that.

Whatever he does we all know your attitude, you're raising the temper by your ultra hateful language and racist remarks, that doesn't means other side is completely innocent but you're not better by doing this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom