What's new

Photos of Ayub Khan visiting East pakistan (bangladesh)

You don't consider other parts of India (South) as India ? :P Very surprising. Its just like compare with my best not with the rest :bounce:
I didn't say they are not part of India. But India is a very diverse place. North Indians, South Indians, North East Indians are all physically different. Since Pakistan borders North west India, it would be better to compare the heights of people that inhabit that region.

India is a vast country. It's unfair to compare Pakistan to all of India. The better comparison would be to compare Pakistan to the region of North West India(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, J&K, and maybe Rajasthan).

India is just 3.5 times larger than Pakistan in area so stop you nonsense of acting as if it is some big country like Russia, China or USA. By your logic we can say that compare Eastern Pakistan(Punjab, Sind, Azad Kashmir, IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir) with North West India(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan & Gujarat)

India is just 3.5 times larger than Pakistan in area so stop you nonsense of acting as if it is some big country like Russia, China or USA. By your logic we can say that compare Eastern Pakistan(Punjab, Sind, Azad Kashmir, IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir) with North West India(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan & Gujarat)
When I say diverse, that means in terms of population not geographical size. In terms of population India is about 6 times larger.

India's population is extremely diverse. If one must compare the height of Pakistanis then it must be compared to the region of North Western Indian states(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, J&K) not the whole country.

When I say diverse, that means in terms of population not geographical size. In terms of population India is about 6 times larger.

India's population is extremely diverse. If one must compare the height of Pakistanis then it must be compared to the region of North Western Indian states(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, J&K) not the whole country.

You never use the word diverse hence the misunderstanding.

Even then i stick to my post.

By your logic we can say that compare Eastern Pakistan(Punjab, Sind, Azad Kashmir, IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir) with North West India(Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan & Gujarat)

TBH Pakistan is more diverse than India.

If you look all the other pics where he is americans you can clearly see he is of their height if not taller, look at the pic posted by CB4 (on the right hand side is ayub khan in Shirwani). I really dislike this Indian mentality they never accept anything good about Pakistan or Pakistanis.

Truth is Ayub Khan was quite TALL, accept it or not and one more fact Pakistanis are TALLER than Indians duh:victory:
Yeah, superior tall Central Asian Pakistanis!:omghaha:

You never use the word diverse hence the misunderstanding.

Even then i stick to my post.

TBH Pakistan is more diverse than India.
Is that a joke? NE India, South India, Siddis, Aandaman Island tribals etc...

Yeah, superior tall Central Asian Pakistanis!:omghaha:

Don't know about Central Asia but I certainly do know about India :dance3:

I didn't say they are not part of India. But India is a very diverse place. North Indians, South Indians, North East Indians are all physically different. Since Pakistan borders North west India, it would be better to compare the heights of people that inhabit that region.

Oh please, when we refer a country it is considered as a whole, if India wins a cricket match it means India has won the match not North, South nor East its India. Either way we are still taller even if you wanna compare north or w.e region :cheesy:

Last edited:
My friend, the biggest blunder was to create two wings of one state, Pakistan a word first time used in 1930’s by Ch Rehmat Ali in his journal “Now or Never” meant Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK also called the Afghan Province) , Kashmir, Sindh, balcohisTAN, there was no B for Bengal in Pakistan. Even Allama Iqbal mentioned of a separate state in the North West, same was the case with Sir Sayed Ahmed Khan. 1940 Pakistan Resolution stated “one or more than one state” , so Bengal should have been a separate country, but the British were not ready to make more than two countries at the time, probably that was the reason , Pakistan had two wings.

Bengalis were absolutely different from us, distance wise ( almost 2000 km , if we go 2000 km to west of Pak we reach Jordan, this means us and Jordanians should also be in one country, no its pure non sense.), culturally, ethnically ,linguistically …etc. Bengalis were as alien to us as Arabs, Chechens or Bosnians are. Pushtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch have a lot in common historically ,there civilizations were all along the banks of River Indus since thousands of years, even now they live and interact in each others provinces, eg, Northern Punjab is all ethnically Pushtun, and Southern Punjab like districts of Rajanpur and DG Khan is Baloch dominated, but Bengalis had nothing in common. I understand the hate in young generation of Bengladeshis, I have many nice Bengali friends here in Canada who have the same feelings for Pakistan, but on the contrary, Pakistanis don’t even care , Bangladesh is in a region which has nothing to do with Pakistan, any changes , whether political, social, cultural, in Bangladesh are of no concern to us, its just another muslim majority country like Egypt or Jordan or Algeria for us, they might concern India but not Pakistan.

@ Are Bhai MadDog, the great one sided historian, Do you know that once Pakistan movement started your grandfather was doing Unionist Party in greater Punjab. Your another maternal grandfather was also doing politics in Sindh which was opposed to Muslim Leaque. And your brothers(Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan) in NWFP was in Congress.Your poet Allama and Sir Syed Ahmed Khan were in books and dream. Once general election were held in 1937 and 1946 in British India the Western Part were nowhere but Bengal Muslim Leaque was much more strong in the whole Indian Sub-continent. Definitely we the Bengalise had a great role in creating Pakistan. We have a common history that we collectively fought against the British and the Hindu Rule (Congress). We had a common aim. We have fought together in 1948 in Kashmir, we have fought commonly in 1965 against India. We have commonly constructed the great Karakoram High Way. Go and see the graves besides the High Way where many Bengalise Military Sappers died while making the road.

Don't know about Central Asia but I certainly do know about India :dance3:

Oh please, when we refer a country it is considered as a whole, if India wins a cricket match it means India has won the match not North, South nor East its India. Either way we are still taller even if you wanna compare north or w.e region :cheesy:
Lol, no.

This is for you :D

1133151d1361210298-picturing-pakistans-past-beatles-booze-bikinis-1825134395_745f243953_z.jpg

Finally found a pic dressed like Quaid

ayub-khan.png
he is the tallest in the second photograph too
only Lyndon Johnson was taller that him

Yup. no security, no bullet proof stuff

Jacqueline-Kennedy-Rides-In-Motorcade-In-Pakistan-March-21-1962.jpg

large-p-30-a.jpg

ayub-khan.bmp
whats with him and jacqueline kennedy

My grand father, uncle and father are freedom fighters. When it comes to cricket my dad supports Pakistan even though he hates Pakistan as a nation.

My grand father and his sons(including my father) were also part of resistance against mukti bahini
my father told me that Pakistan army jawans after surrender gave them grenades and rifles for defence but unfortunately their weapons storage got destroyed when some mouse accidently hit grenade :)

@ Are Bhai MadDog, the great one sided historian, Do you know that once Pakistan movement started your grandfather was doing Unionist Party in greater Punjab. Your another maternal grandfather was also doing politics in Sindh which was opposed to Muslim Leaque. And your brothers(Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan) in NWFP was in Congress.Your poet Allama and Sir Syed Ahmed Khan were in books and dream. Once general election were held in 1937 and 1946 in British India the Western Part were nowhere but Bengal Muslim Leaque was much more strong in the whole Indian Sub-continent. Definitely we the Bengalise had a great role in creating Pakistan. We have a common history that we collectively fought against the British and the Hindu Rule (Congress). We had a common aim. We have fought together in 1948 in Kashmir, we have fought commonly in 1965 against India. We have commonly constructed the great Karakoram High Way. Go and see the graves besides the High Way where many Bengalise Military Sappers died while making the road.

My friend, that is what I said, I never denied your contribution to Pakistan movement, but that being the said, it wasn't supposed to be one country, it is absurd, to have a completely different region in one country, 2000km away....Pakistan resolution stated one or more than one state..and the original concept of Pakistan by Ch Rehmat Ali and Iqbal didn't have Bengal in it...if I move 1500-2000km to the west..I will reach Iraq or Jordan...can Pak and these countries be one country..no...and in the current situation bengladesh to us is as alien to us as iraq or jordan...I maintain my stance..history is history..I am talking about today's world !!!

My friend, that is what I said, I never denied your contribution to Pakistan movement, but that being the said, it wasn't supposed to be one country, it is absurd, to have a completely different region in one country, 2000km away....Pakistan resolution stated one or more than one state..and the original concept of Pakistan by Ch Rehmat Ali and Iqbal didn't have Bengal in it...if I move 1500-2000km to the west..I will reach Iraq or Jordan...can Pak and these countries be one country..no...and in the current situation bengladesh to us is as alien to us as iraq or jordan...I maintain my stance..history is history..I am talking about today's world !!!
Chy Rahmat Ali had Pakistan, Bengistan, Osmanistan and more.. what i understand is only Pakistan became popularly favored in both Bengal and Northwest and eventually used on the basis that paak-stan meant 'holy-land' in Urdu and other subcontinental languages
200px-MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

No doubt Ayub Khan had an impressive presence, but sadly the pictures tell the real story - he seems like a visiting dignitary from a foreign country not our very own President. The way things are today is how they were always destined to be and we'd all be better off accepting it.

Personally most Pakistani's I know couldn't care 2 figs what happens to BD now - so i don't know why the BDeshis are flagellating themselves publicly on this forum. A healthy dose of self-respect really is in order here (or a jump straight down the proverbial well, if they're too overcome with shame).

You would never even dream of a Pakistani saying they should rejoin India just because they're going through a bad phase - why on earth would any self-respecting BDeshi do the same?

Of course we should have good relationships with Pakistan but also India and every other player in the region. Everything BD is today is because of our own people's hard work, loyalty and inventiveness. Nobody gave BD anything on a plate. Now after 40-odd years, why do we need some other country to look after us?

Obviously, BD will never rejoin Pakistan, not only is it practically impossible but thousands died to create this country which is progressing faster than most in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom